If you’ve been putting off a purchase for weeks or months because of the steep initial purchase cost, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is just what you need. It is a payment system that you can make use of to purchase a wide variety of home appliances, electronic devices, gadgets, lifestyle products, clothing, and even some life care services. With the Bajaj Finserv EMI card, you can convert the cost of purchasing these products or services into easy EMIs. It comes with a pre-approved limit of Rs. 4 lakhs, meaning that you can buy a variety of lifestyle products, appliances, electronics, and more, without any budget-related constraints.
The EMI card is now available in a digital format, making it convenient to use anywhere, at any point in time. It holds all the key pieces of information regarding your credit profile, your EMI repayments, and your purchases. By visiting our user-friendly customer portal, Experia, you can access all the information related to your Bajaj Finserv EMI card, such as the card number, the transactions made, the amount of your pre-approved limit that remains unused, and the EMI repayments due.
In order to continue to enjoy the advantage of easy EMIs offered by the Bajaj Finserv EMI card, it’s essential to ensure that the card remains active, and that it does not get blocked. A blocked card can restrict your usage, meaning that you no longer get to experience the benefits of converting your purchase costs into EMIs. In the unfortunate event that your card does get blocked, it’s essential to learn how to unblock the Bajaj EMI card, so you can keep enjoying the features it offers.
And in order to learn more about how to unblock the Bajaj card, you first need to understand the circumstances under which your card could be blocked.
What are some of the reasons your EMI card could be blocked?
Your Bajaj Finserv EMI card could be blocked for any one of the following reasons.
- You missed an EMI payment
- You failed to furnish your ECS mandate
- Your CIBIL score fell to a number below 750
To identify the reason behind the blocking of your Bajaj EMI card, you can use any one of these two solutions.
- Call the customer care helpline number
- Send an SMS to customer care
Once you’ve obtained the reason due to which your card has been blocked, it’s easier to figure out how to unblock the Bajaj Finserv card. Here’s a closer look at the step-by-step processes to follow to unblock your card, depending on the circumstances.
How to unblock the Bajaj EMI card if you’ve missed an EMI payment
The only way to unblock your card in this case is to pay your dues. You’ll need to repay the EMI you’ve missed, so your card can be unblocked. Making your EMI repayments is simple enough, and you can do it in any one of the following ways.
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv branch nearest to you and settle your dues.
- Use the mobile app to make the payment.
- Pay the EMI through the official website.
- Sign into Experia, the customer portal, to make your EMI payment.
How to unblock the Bajaj card if your ECS mandate has not been processed
An Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) mandate helps ensure that you never miss your EMI payments, since the EMIs automatically get debited from the bank account specified. In case you fail to certify your bank in order to allow the auto-debiting of your EMIs, your loan repayment remains unpaid. This, in turn, could lead to the blocking of your EMI card. And to unblock the card and keep it active, you should first get in touch with the service provider and understand the issue related to your ECS mandate in as much detail as possible.
- Here are some things to keep in mind when you’re dealing with the ECS mandate issue.
- If your bank has not accepted your ECS mandate, or if there are any inconsistencies with your account details in the mandate submitted, it’s best to leave nothing to chance.
- Submit a new ECS mandate at the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch to initiate a new process for setting up an ECS mandate.
- If you’re doing this at the beginning or during the middle of a month, ensure that you pay the advance EMI, since it’s mandatory to clear all your EMU dues on or before the 22nd of each month.
- Till your ECS mandate is activated, you’ll need to perform this action manually.
Once you’ve successfully resolved the issues surrounding your ECS mandate, your Bajaj EMI card will be unblocked. It may take up to 45 days for the unblocking to be complete.
How to unblock the Bajaj Finserv card if your CIBIL score has fallen below 750
Your CIBIL score may have been adequate when you first subscribed to the EMI card. However, it’s also important to remain that your credit profile remains healthy consistently, since Bajaj Finserv looks into your CIBIL score periodically to ensure that you remain credit-positive. Ideally, you need to maintain a CIBIL score of 750 or higher in order to continue enjoying the benefits of the EMI card.
In case your CIBIL score falls below this limit, your Bajaj Finserv EMI card may be blocked for use. If this happens, here’s how to unblock your card.
- Look into the reasons for your dipping CIBIL scores.
- If there are any dues that remain unpaid, ensure that you settle them.
- Take steps to restore your CIBIL score to 750 or higher.
- After you’ve restored your score, obtain a copy of your latest credit report reflecting your new CIBIL score.
- Share your report with Bajaj Finserv at www.bajajfinserv.in/reach-us and place a request for your card to be unblocked.
In addition to the procedures mentioned above, you can also unblock your card using the customer care number or by visiting Experia, our customer portal.
Unblocking your Bajaj EMI card using the customer care number
- Call the customer care helpline on this number – 0869 801 0101
- Give the customer care representative the following details.
- Your EMI card number
- Your customer ID
- The problem you’re facing
Once this is done, you need to wait till your request is processed and resolved.
Unblocking your Bajaj EMI card through Experia
- Log into the customer portal using a combination of your customer ID and password or your registered phone number/email ID and OTP.
- Head to the ‘My Relations’ section and click on ‘EMI Network Card.’
- Select the ‘View All’ option.
- Press the ‘EMI Card Details’ option.
- Pick the ‘Block/Unblock/Reissue’ option.
You’ll find mentioned thereon a procedure for unblocking your card. You only need to follow it to continue enjoying the benefits of EMI.
Now that you know of every possible strategy to unblock your EMI card, you need never worry about your shopping experience being interrupted ever again. And to ensure that your card does not get blocked in the first place, ensure that you pay your EMIs on time and that your ECS mandate remains active. It’s also essential to remain credit-healthy to keep your EMI card functional.
Finserv MARKETS, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv, is a one-stop digital marketplace that has been created for consumers on the go. It offers 500+ financial and lifestyle products, all at one place. At Finserv MARKETS, we understand that every individual is different. And that’s why we have invested in creating a proposition – Offers You Value. A value proposition that ensures you get offers which are tailor made for you. We also offer an amazing product range and unique set of online offers across Loans, Insurance, Investment, Payments and an exclusive EMI store. Be it in helping you achieve your financial life goals or offering you the latest gadgets, we strive to offer what you are looking for. From simple and fast loan application processes to seamless and hassle-free claim-settlements, from no cost EMIs to 4 hours product delivery, we work towards fulfilling all your personal and financial needs. What’s more! Now enjoy the same benefits in just one click with our Finserv MARKETS App.