With an increasing dependency on smartphones, we need devices with powerful batteries that churn out longer hours of standby. Thus, 4000 mAh battery mobiles are preferred by a large number of individuals. If you’re looking for a smartphone that has a long-lasting battery life to power through the day, Bajaj MARKETS offers a range of options with battery capacity of 4000 mAh and above.
Whether you need a smartphone for educational, professional or gaming requirements, the marketplace has a wide range of 4000 mAh battery phones. Here, you can choose from popular brands like Vivo, Samsung, Oppo, Realme, Xiaomi, Itel, Motorola and many others.
Price List of 10 Latest 4000 mAh Battery Mobile Phones to Buy in India
There are countless 4000 mAh battery phones to choose from onlineTo make your choice easier, we have compiled a list of the 10 latest smartphones with 4000 mAh batteries.
Motorola Edge 20
Vivo V23 5G
Samsung Galaxy A20s
Motorola Edge 20 5G
Vivo V21 5G
I Kall Z3
Top 10 Best-selling 4000mAh Battery Mobiles to Buy in India
1. Motorola Edge 20
• The Motorola Edge 20 comes with a 144 Hz OLED display, facilitating an ultra-smooth performance for gaming and scrolling.
• The 4000 mAh battery phone is equipped with a 108 MP Quad Function Camera with 30X Super Zoom, allowing you to capture the tiniest of details around you.
• Experience lightning-fast speed thanks to India's first Snapdragon 778G 5G processor with 11 5G Bands on the Edge 20. Additionally, the phone boasts an industry-leading thickness of 6.99mm, making it one of the sleekest smartphones available today.
2. Vivo Y73
• With an ultra-slim 7.38 mm body, the Vivo Y73 is extremely comfortable to hold thanks to its advanced 2.5D design. In addition, the AG Glass cover looks appealing with its lustrous design and bold colours.
• The 4000 mAh battery phone packs a 6.44 inches AMOLED display with a FHD+ resolution that allows you to enjoy a realistic image quality with authentic colours.
• The 64 MP AI Camera of this smartphone gives you numerous interesting camera features such as AI Super Night Mode, Night Filters and Ultra Stable Video. You can capture your favourite moments in immaculate clarity even in low lighting conditions.
3. Itel A27
• With a 4000 mAh battery, the Itel A27 comes with AI Power Master that optimises app standby and manages auto launch for an extended battery life. The smartphone also has a Smart Saving Mode that further extends the battery backup.
• The 5.45 inches inches FW + IPS display allows you to enjoy your favourite movies and videos with great clarity.
• Thanks to a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor, the phone ensures a stable performance and excellent speed. Additionally, the Android 11 Go Edition gives you a user-friendly interface with amazing security features.
4. Vivo V21e
• The Vivo V21e sports the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor that facilitates smooth operation along with a speedy touch response. In addition, the 8 GB RAM ensures a lag-free experience.
• The 4000 mAh battery mobile gives you the juice to last more than a day. Furthermore, its 44W FlashCharge charges the battery to 72% in just 30 minutes flat so you never have to worry about battery drain.
• The Multi-Turbo feature makes the V21e the perfect phone for gaming, thanks to ART++ Turbo that provides a power-packed performance. Additionally, the Ultra Game Mode gives you several features that enhance your gaming experience.
5. Itel Vision 2
• The Itel VIsion 2 houses a large 6.6 inches HD+ IPS Dot-in Display with HD resolution that allows you to enjoy an immersive viewing experience. In addition, the 2.5D Incell lamination makes the phone highly durable.
• The 13 MP AI triple camera on the Vision 2 captures crystal-clear photos with incredible colour accuracy. You can shoot in multiple modes such as HDR, Low Light, Portrait and Panorama.
• The 4000 mAh mobile is equipped with 2 GB of RAM coupled with an Octa Core 1.6 GHz Processor that promises seamless multitasking powerful performance.
6. Oppo Reno 4 Pro
• The Oppo Reno 4 Pro features a revolutionary 3D curved screen that provides an expansive display area with a futuristic visual appeal. Additionally, the display has a 90Hz refresh rate for enhanced smoothness.
• The cutting-edge 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charging powers the 4000 mAh battery to 30% in just 5 minutes whereas it gives a 100% charge in 36 minutes. In addition, it boasts the TÜV Rheinland Safe Fast-Charge System Certification.
• The quad-camera setup on the rear comes with innovative features such as the 960 fps Slow Motion that let you shoot next-level slow-mo videos.
7. Samsung Galaxy A20s
• The Samsung Galaxy A20s doesn’t compromise on quality as it comes with the power-packed Qualcomm SDM450-B01 Octa-core Processor that facilitates an ultra-smooth performance.
• This Samsung smartphone mobile features a triple-rear-camera setup system along with an 8-megapixel front camera that helps you capture amazing portraits and selfies.
• The 4000 mAh battery mobile also boasts of other important features such as 15W fast charging, an Infinity V Display and 3D Prism design that makes this smartphone very desirable.
8. Vivo V21 5G
• A stellar smartphone from the Vivo family, the Vivo V21 5G comes with a MediaTek Dimensity 800U Processor and is powered by a 4000mAh battery for a fast and long-lasting performance.
• This smartphone features a 44 MP OIS Night Selfie camera for bright and clear selfies in the dark coupled with a 64 MP OIS Rear Camera that can capture highly detailed photos.
• The phone features a 6.44 inches E3 AMOLED FHD+ Display that offers you a vibrant viewing experience. It is complemented by the AG Matte Glass cover that adds a touch of luxury to the device.
9. Redmi Note 8
• The Redmi Note 8 features the innovative Aura Fluid Design that elevates the sleek profile of the smartphone. In addition, the 2.5D reflective glass back gives it a stylish aesthetic appeal.
• The 48 MP quad camera array supports 4-in-1 Super Pixel for extraordinary smooth images. The smartphone also supports 4K UHD video recording, allowing you to shoot immaculately clear videos with mind-blowing resolution.
• The Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor gives this 4000 mAh battery phone the power to breeze through any resource-intensive task. Furthermore, the 3rd Gen AI engine enhances the computing performance of the device.
10. Nokia 3.4
• Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor, the Nokia 3.4 facilitates a stable performance for your web browsing, gaming and entertainment needs.
• Thanks to its 4000 mAh battery, the smartphone lets you enjoy uninterrupted streaming, gaming, and surfing sessions with up to two days of battery life. Additionally, the Adaptive Battery technology boosts the battery performance by optimising power consumption.
• Take social media-ready photos with the device’s triple camera setup that boasts AI imaging. On the other hand, the 8 MP front-facing camera captures gorgeous selfies in any setting.
How to Buy 4000mAh Battery Mobiles on Bajaj MARKETS
Buying 4000 mAh mobiles on Bajaj MARKETS is the best option for those looking for a seamless shopping experience along with lucrative offers. Here, you can make use of the handy filters to narrow down your choices when you’re looking for the right smartphone.
The shopping process is simple as you can simply add your favourite model to the shopping cart and proceed to the checkout page. You can pay using flexible payment modes such as debit/credit cards, net banking, UPI and select mobile wallets.
FAQs on 4000 mAh Battery Mobiles
1. Do 4000 mAh battery phones provide a long-lasting battery performance?
Ans: Yes, 4000 mAh battery mobiles give you a good battery backup thanks to the large battery
2. Which brand is the best when it comes to providing the longest battery life in 4000 mAh phones?
Ans: Almost all of the popular brands today equip their smartphones with batteries that deliver long hours of standby. However, it is best to go through the specifications list carefully and select the most optimum option for your usage conditions.
3. Is it advisable to use a different battery charger when using 4000 mAh mobiles?
Ans: Manufacturers take a lot of effort in engineering chargers that are compatible with the battery being supplied with each smartphone. It is therefore recommended that you use the supplied charger only when charging your 4000 mAh mobile.
4. Do smartphones with bigger screens consume more battery power?
Ans: While smartphones with larger screens have a tendency to consume more power, it also depends on other factors like the processor employed, display quality and others.
5. Which are the best 4000 mAh phones?
Ans: The Vivo Y73, Oppo Reno 4 Pro and Samsung Galaxy A20s are some of the leading 4000 mAh battery phones in the market.