Most Indian households – both in urban and rural areas – rely on air coolers, especially during the sultry summer months. These appliances have been faithfully serving Indian consumers for the better part of four decades. The popularity of these coolers stems from the fact that they are a cheaper and cost-effective alternative to air conditioners. From the air cooler price to their running costs, these appliances go easy on the pockets. Furthermore, these machines are ideal for dry weather conditions, making them the perfect appliances for the majority of Indian states.
From tower coolers to desert coolers, air coolers come in different types and configurations. You can select a model based on your budget, preference and requirement.
Price List of 10 Latest Air Coolers in India in 2022
If you don’t want to invest in an air conditioner and are looking for a cheaper alternative, you can purchase an air cooler. At Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, you will come across a wide range of coolers from the top brands. These models boast of impressive features and the latest technologies. Depending on your budget and requirement, you can opt for a model that fits the bill. To help you get started, we equip you with a list of the latest air coolers along with their corresponding prices.
Maharaja Whiteline 65 L Desert Air Cooler
MAA ENTERPRISE 4 L Room/Personal Air Cooler
Regency 16 L Room/Personal Air Cooler
HAVELLS 75 L Desert Air Cooler
Hindware Snowcrest 23 L Room/Personal Air Cooler
LECON 40 L Room/Personal Air Cooler
Blue Star 80 L Desert Air Cooler
ONIDA 75 L Desert Air Cooler
CROMPTON 55 L Desert Air Cooler
Blue Star 75 L Desert Air Cooler
Top 10 Best Selling Air Coolers to Buy in India
Symphony 27 L Room/Personal Air Cooler White (ICE CUBE 27)
• Comes with a multi-stage filtration system that eliminates allergens, odours and other pollutants
• Is regarded as one of the best air coolers today, as it incorporates high water retention capacity Honeycomb pads
• The cooler’s high speed blower offers instant relief during hot summers
Livpure 70 L Desert Air Cooler White (LIV-E-BRIO-70L)
• This cooler comes with 3 speed settings, providing ease of use
• Belongs to the range of India’s first smart air coolers with humidity control
• Guarantees powerful cooling with 4,500 CFM air delivery
Symphony 70 L Portable Air Cooler White (Siesta)
• With an air throw distance of up to 20 feet, this cooler is ideal for large rooms
• Boasts of a specially designed grill to facilitate better air throw
• With features like Intelligent Timer Scheduler and Auto Mode, this appliance extends greater convenience
Havells Freddo-I Air Cooler (GHRACAMK220)
• This air cooler offers an air delivery of 3,500 m3/hr, thus assuring cool air circulation in large spaces
• Belongs to India’s first innovative cooler range, as it comes equipped with completely collapsible louvres
• 3-side Honeycomb cooling pads cleanse the air thoroughly and are long-lasting
MCcoy 100 L Desert Air Cooler White (Harrier 100L)
• Three different fan speeds offer greater convenience
• The Float Valve mechanism ensures that the cooler’s cooling pads are always soaked
• This appliance is made from high strength engineering plastic, which is corrosion-free and is shockproof
Honeywell 72 L Desert Cooler Air Cooler Cool Grey (CL810PM)
• This air cooler can cool an area of up to 850 square feet, and is therefore ideal for large halls
• The 4-way air deflection ensures that the air cooler effectively cools down the entire room
• Water level indicator and overflow indicator offer greater convenience
Voltas 90 L Desert Air Cooler White (Victor 90)
• With an air delivery of 4,000 CMH and an air throw distance of 13.7 metres, this model offers powerful cooling
• The 90-litre reservoir capacity ensures that you don’t have to fill the cooler frequently
• Its standout features include a high efficiency Honeycomb pad and an ice chamber to provide instant cooling
Hindware 100 L Desert Air Cooler White & Black (FASCINO 100L)
• The cooler’s motor comes with a thermal overload protector to safeguard the appliance from excessive heat
• It boasts of wool wool + Honeycomb cooling pads to effectively cool down the room
• Its additional features include mosquito repellent, water level indicator and 3 speed settings
Havells Altima-I Air Cooler (GHRACBUD220)
• The five leaf plastic blades of the air cooler ensure a powerful air delivery of 3,500 m3/hr, providing effective cooling
• The low water alarm of the cooler alerts you when the water level goes below the minimum threshold
If you want to buy an air cooler online but don’t know where to begin, Bajaj MARKETS eCarT is your one-stop destination. You can browse through the existing models and pick a cooler that comes with the latest features. At Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, you can enjoy deep discounts, exclusive deals and other offers. Thus, buying an air cooler online is extremely convenient while being light on your pocket. Once you select a model you like, you can make the payment either by using your debit or credit card, UPI, net banking or mobile wallet.
FAQs on Air Coolers
1. Which are the most popular air cooler brands in India?
Ans: The most popular air cooler brands in India include Havells, Symphony, Voltas and Honeywell.
2. Where can I buy an air cooler online?
Ans: You can sift through a wide range of air coolers on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT. Once you find the model you like, you can purchase it by using your debit or credit card, UPI, net banking or by using a mobile wallet.
3. How much does an air cooler cost?
Ans: An air cooler costs around ₹ 5,000 on average.
4. Which is the latest air cooler in India?
Ans: Maharaja Whiteline 65 L Desert Air Cooler and MAA ENTERPRISE 4 L Room/Personal Air Cooler are two of the latest models in India.
5. Which is the most popular air cooler model in India?
Ans: The Symphony 100 L Tower Air Cooler White (Storm 100i) and Voltas 70 L Desert Air Cooler White (JetMax 70) are two of the most popular models you can find today.