In the era of smart living, a home IoT hub is not just prudent but also essential. With an Amazon Echo device, you can enjoy centralised control over all your smart home appliances. Unlike regular smart speakers, Echo devices let you do more.
With built-in Alexa, everything you desire is just a voice command away. From dimming your bedroom lights to turning on the geyser, the smart hub created by an Echo device can be seamlessly navigated via Alexa. You can also use Alexa to set reminders, make calls, answer emails, access information on the internet, review news titbits, traffic conditions and more.
The Echo Dot line of speakers combine this smart experience with surround Dolby Atmos audio output. Thus, listening to your favourite playlists and artists is an ultra-enjoyable experience with these Dot models.
Additionally, Amazon also has a range of Echo Show devices that combine all this with an HD touchscreen display and a 13MP built-in camera. Thus, with an Echo Show device, you can control your home smart hub and keep an eye on it when away. Head over to Bajaj MARKETS today if you wish to shop for such smart devices at unbelievable prices.
Price List of 10 Latest Amazon Echo Devices in India, 2022
You can browse through an extensive range of Echo devices to organise your home IoT hub, the way you deem best. However, since ample choices can create confusion, we’ve curated the following list of the latest Amazon Echo models to help you streamline your search:
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
Amazon Echo (4th Gen)
Amazon Echo Dot Smart Speaker (3rd Gen)
Amazon Echo Flex
Amazon Echo Studio
Amazon Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen)
Amazon Echo (3rd Gen)
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (3rd Gen)
Amazon Echo Plus Smart Speaker (2nd Gen)
Amazon Echo Dot Smart Speaker (2nd Gen)
Top 10 Best Selling Amazon Echo Devices to Buy in India
1.Amazon Echo (4th Gen)
• For dynamic highs and rich lows, this Amazon echo model comes with Dolby Atmos support.
• You can access the internet, browse through playlists or review daily news stories via Alexa with a simple voice command.
• By activating the built-in smart home hub of this model, you can enjoy hands-free control over your smart home appliances and devices.
2.Amazon Echo Studio
• This Echo model comes fitted with 5 Dolby Atmos-enabled multi-directional speakers to help create authentic surround-sound experiences.
• You are bound to enjoy captivating musical sessions as the sound output of this Amazon speaker automatically adapts to the natural acoustics of the room.
• From making Skype calls to replying to emails and messages, with the Echo Studio, doing all of this is just a voice command away.
3. Amazon Echo Dot Smart Speaker (3rd Gen)
• The sleek and compact design of this model makes it the perfect addition to your home.
• From regulating AC temperatures to dimming the lights on the balcony, this Echo Dot simply needs a voice command to do it all on your behalf.
• You can just ask Alexa to read you the news updates and weather reports or set automatic timers and alarms.
4.Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen)
• Stream your existing playlists from the top music apps or create new ones, with this Alexa Echo Dot all is possible.
• Keeping your privacy needs in mind, this model comes with multiple safety features like a mic-off button and the ‘voice recording delete’ option.
• Shopping online, checking order statuses and reviewing delivery notifications is ultra-convenient with this smart Alexa speaker.
5. Amazon Echo Flex
• This plug-in Amazon Echo device helps you create a voice-controlled smart home IoT hub.
• You can transform your regular speakers into smart speakers by connecting the Flex to them via Bluetooth or a 3.5mm cable.
• From paying monthly bills to getting sports updates, you just have to ask Alexa and it’ll be ready in a jiffy.
6. Amazon Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen)
• Comes with a screen and a 13MP camera so that you can seamlessly make video calls to those with the Alexa app or Echo Show devices.
• Thanks to the built-in camera of this Amazon speaker, you can monitor your pets’ activities even when away.
• You can organise your day better with Alexa which lets you set reminders, alarms and access news updates and weather information with a simple voice command.
7.Amazon Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen)
• The Echo Show 10 comes Wi-Fi-ready and is compatible with iOS, Android and the Fire OS.
• The 10.2-inch touchscreen display of this model and 13MP built-in camera allow you to see your loved ones via low latency video calls.
• Comes with multiple privacy features including a camera cover, streaming indicators, the ‘disable motion’ and a ‘delete voice recordings’ options.
8. Amazon Echo Plus Smart Speaker (2nd Gen)
• Since this Amazon Echo device is compatible with multiple music apps like Prime Music, Gaana, Spotify and others, listening to your favourite artist is quite simple.
• As the brain behind this Echo device, Alexa intuitively learns from your speech patterns and vocabulary to give you the customised assistance you need.
• From reviewing the latest movie show timings to accessing the traffic on your work route, with Alexa onboard, you can do all this and much more.
9. Amazon Echo Dot Smart Speaker (2nd Gen)
• Your Amazon Echo Dot picks up your voice even when it’s noisy, thanks to the 7 microphones, noise-cancellation and beam-forming technology of the device.
• You can use Bluetooth to connect it to your smart speakers or headphones.
• Make your home a smart home and enjoy hands-free control of all your home appliances with the built-in Alexa support of this smart speaker.
10. Amazon Echo Show 8 (1st Gen)
• Since this Amazon Echo device supports both English and Hindi voice commands, you can access the powers of Alexa using a language that you prefer.
• Streaming movies and shows is a hassle-free process as you can play HD videos from the top OTT platforms and streaming apps on this Echo device.
• Enjoy Karaoke-like entertainment sessions with the lyrics of your favourite songs being displayed on the 8-inch screen of this Echo device.
How to Buy Amazon Echo Devices on Bajaj MARKETS
You can shop for the best Amazon Echo devices on Bajaj MARKETS at the most cost-effective prices. Simply head over to the digital shopping platform to start shortlisting models by price, features, design, etc. If you’re confused about which model to pick, worry not, as this user-friendly shopping platform has customer reviews to assist you on your quest.
Once you’ve selected a model, proceed to the checkout window where you can review the listed payment offers. After that’s done, simply pay for the order using Netbanking, UPI, a mobile wallet or your credit/debit card.
FAQs on Amazon Echo Devices
1. Which is the best Amazon Echo device?
Ans: The 4th generation Echo Dot model is the best Echo variant available in the market.
2. How much will an Echo Dot cost?
Ans: Prices of such smart Echo speakers start from ₹ 2,699.
3. How can I reset my Echo Dot?
Ans: To reset your Echo device follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Press and hold the microphone and volume down buttons simultaneously for 20 seconds.
• Waiting until the light ring turns off and then back on again.
• Your device now enters the reset factory mode.
4. Which Alexa Echo Dot should I buy in 2022?
Ans: The 4th generation Amazon Echo Dot model (with clock) is the best Echo model you can buy in 2022.
5. How do I connect my Amazon Echo to my phone and speaker?
Ans: To connect your Echo device to your smartphone or speaker follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Put your device in Bluetooth pairing mode.
• Go to the Alexa app.
• Under ‘Devices’, select ‘Echo and Alexa’.
• Pick your device from the displayed options to start the pairing process.
6. What can I do with an Alexa Echo Dot?
Ans: With such speakers, you can set alarms, listen to podcasts and playlists, control your smart home appliances, make phone calls, and get news and weather updates. You can also review traffic conditions, get answers to trivia questions and more with an Echo device.
7. What is the difference between Alexa and Echo?
Ans: In essence, Echo is simply a hardware device that supports Alexa, which is a smart voice assistant. Thus, you can access this virtual assistant via an Echo device.