If you’re looking for a powerful computing device that’s portable and can handle all your tasks with ease, then a laptop with an AMD processor may be the right choice for you. AMD laptop processors have come a long way since their launch, and are now widely considered to be among the most powerful and efficient processors in the market.
Many major brands such as Dell, HP, Asus, MSI, and Lenovo, among others, use AMD processors in their laptops. This has led to a notable increase in the number of AMD laptops available for sale in India.
Prices for these laptops can differ based on the brand, the type of laptop, and the kind of processor that you choose. But no matter what your requirements may be, you can find one that meets your requirements on Bajaj MARKETS at highly competitive prices
Price List of 10 Latest AMD Laptops in India, 2022
AMD laptops are available across a wide range of prices. The cost of these laptops are dependent on the specifications of the device. To help you get a better idea of AMD laptop prices, here is a table with a list of the 10 latest laptops that use AMD processors.
ASUS VivoBook Pro 14X
MSI Modern 14
HP Pavilion 15 Gaming
HP 14 (2021)
Acer Aspire 7 Gaming Laptop
Acer Swift 3
ASUS Zephyrus G15 gaming laptop
Microsoft Surface Laptop 4
Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5
ASUS ROG Flow x13
Top 10 Best Selling AMD Laptops to Buy in India
Dell Inspiron 3515 Ryzen 3 Dual Core 3250U
• Ideal for everyday use, the Dell Inspiron 3515 comes equipped with an efficient AMD Ryzen 3 Dual Core processor.
• The combination of a minimalistic design and the laptop’s low weight of just 1.8 kilograms makes it the perfect companion for travellers and students.
• The laptop features a built-in AMD Radeon Graphics processor that enables you to play light, non-graphically intensive games.
Dell Vostro 3405 Ryzen 5 Quad Core 3450U
• Designed for the working professional, this AMD laptop from Dell features a quad core Ryzen 5 processor that can scale its performance up and down according to the workload.
• The laptop comes with a 14 inch full-HD display that has an anti-glare coating, allowing you to use it comfortably even in direct sunlight.
• Thanks to the Waves Maxx Audio Pro speakers, you won’t have to connect an external speaker system at all.
Asus VivoBook 14 (2021) Ryzen 5 Quad Core 3500U (M415DA-EB712WS)
• This thin and light AMD laptop from Asus comes with a quad core AMD Ryzen 5 processor that’s highly energy-efficient.
• Weighing just 1.60 kilograms, the Asus VivoBook 14 is easy to handle and transport.
• The fingerprint sensor on the trackpad allows you to secure your device from unauthorised access.
MSI Modern 14 Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 4500U (B4MW-423IN)
• Perfect for multitasking, the MSI Modern 14 laptop comes with a six-core AMD Ryzen 5 processor with a clock speed of up to 4 GHz.
• In terms of connectivity, the laptop features a Wi-Fi module, a Bluetooth module, 2 USB-A ports, 1 USB-C port, an HDMI port, a micro SD card reader and a headphone jack.
• Despite possessing such powerful hardware, this AMD laptop from MSI weighs just 1.3 kilograms, making it one of the lightest laptops in this range.
• Equipped with the hexa core Ryzen 5, which is one of the most powerful and energy-efficient AMD laptop processors, the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 is perfect for running resource-intensive applications.
• The built-in battery of this laptop supports 65W fast charging and is capable of providing up to 14 hours of uninterrupted power.
• The keyboard of this Lenovo IdeaPad 3 comes with a backlight that can be turned on or off as needed with just the press of a button.
Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro Ryzen 7 Octa Core 5800U (14ACN6)
• This Lenovo AMD laptop features a large 56Wh battery that’s capable of delivering up to 8 hours of non-stop battery life.
• The 14 inch 2.2K OLED display features narrow bezels on all sides that not only enhance the display area, but also give you a more immersive experience.
• The laptop also comes with a dual array microphone and a dual array speaker system for loud and crystal clear audio calls.
Dell Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 5600H (G15-5515)
• Perfect for heavy gaming, the Dell G15 laptop comes with a Ryzen 5 5600H processor along with the latest Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 graphics processor.
• The 15.6 inch display of this AMD laptop has a refresh rate of 120 Hz, which ensures that all the visuals are smooth and lag-free.
• Thanks to the presence of an improved thermal design, you won’t have to worry about any heating issues with the Dell G15.
Lenovo Ryzen 7 Octa Core 5800H (15ACH6)
• Powered by an eight-core AMD laptop processor, this Lenovo laptop is capable of running multiple resource-intensive tasks without a hitch.
• The combination of a 16GB RAM and a 512GB SSD allows the laptop to boot into the Windows 11 operating system in just under 30 seconds.
• This laptop is a rugged test having passed various Military Specification Tests of temperature, impact shock and vibrations.
Asus Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 5600U (UM325SA-KG502TS)
• Measuring just 1.14 kilograms, this Asus laptop is one of the thinnest and lightest models in the market right now.
• The full-HD OLED display in this device delivers stunning visuals with vibrant colours, making it the perfect option for entertainment and content consumption.
• When it comes to performance, this Asus AMD laptop is a powerhouse, thanks to the six-core Ryzen 5 5600U processor and 16GB of RAM.
Lenovo Yoga 6 Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 5500U
• This laptop features a 360-degree hinge that allows you to tilt the display all the way to the back.
• The 13.3 inch full HD display in this device comes with stylus support, allowing you to draw, write, and take notes easily.
• As for connectivity options, the laptop is equipped with 2 USB-C ports, 2 USB-A ports, a HDMI port, a micro SD card reader, and a headphone jack.
How to Buy an AMD Laptop on Bajaj MARKETS
AMD laptops make for good upgrades from models with conventional features. You can shop for such laptops from a range of top brands and avail of exciting discounts on them when shopping at Bajaj MARKETS.
To enjoy such an optimised shopping experience, you simply have to pick a model of your choice and add it to your shopping cart. Next, proceed to the checkout window and check for any offers applicable on the model you’ve shortlisted. After that’s done, you can conveniently pay for the same using your credit/debit card or via Netbanking, UPI or a mobile wallet.
FAQs on AMD Laptops
1. Do AMD laptops have any heating issues?
Ans: No. Laptops with AMD processors do not have any heating issues. That said, running resource-intensive tasks for a long period of time may cause the device to get slightly warmer than usual, which is normal.
2. Are AMD laptops powerful enough for daily use?
Ans: Yes. AMD laptop processors are well-known to be powerful computing devices. They can easily handle multiple tasks and are certainly capable of handling regular use.
3. Do AMD laptops come with a touchscreen display?
Ans: While some AMD laptops feature a touchscreen display, there are many models without it as well. So, always make sure to read through the features and specifications of a laptop before making your purchase.
4. Which is better - Hexa Core or Octa Core AMD processors?
Ans: The more the number of cores, the better the laptop is at multitasking. So, if your budget permits, it may be prudent to opt for devices with Octa Core AMD laptop processors.
5. What is the average battery life of AMD laptops?
Ans: The battery life is dependent on factors such as the kind of processor and the size of the battery. On an average, a typical AMD laptop can deliver anywhere from 4 hours to 14 hours of battery life, depending on the model that you choose.