Owning an has become the norm these days. You will no longer find a customer hunting for a traditional television that does not have the capability of connecting to the internet. People want all their streaming platforms in one place, and these new-age televisions cater to these demands.
Smart models come integrated with an OS (Operating System) that governs the basic layout and interface of the televisions. Android OS, developed by Google, is utilised by numerous brands like Sony, TCL, and Haier.
Consumers prefer Android TVs because of their simple layout. Being used to the Android platform on their smartphones, people can adjust to the television without stress. These televisions come with numerous pre-installed applications. Furthermore, the Google Play Store grants access to umpteen OTT platforms and other applications that ensure non-stop entertainment.
Price List of 10 Latest Android TVs in India, 2022
Selecting an ideal Android Smart TV for your home can get confusing, given the range of options accessible in the market. To help you with the task, we have curated a list of the latest Android TVs with their prices.
Redmi (43 inches) 4K UHD Android Smart LED TV X43 | L43R7-7AIN
OnePlus (43 inches) Y Series 4K UHD Smart Android LED TV 43Y1S Pro
OnePlus (32 inches) Y Series HD Ready Smart Android LED TV 32 Y1S
Vu (50 Inches) Premium 4K Series Smart Android LED TV 50PM
Toshiba (32 inches) HD Ready Smart Android LED TV 32E35KP
Sansui (43 inches) 4K UHD Android LED TV JSW43ASUHD
TCL (40 inches) Full HD Certified Android R Smart LED TV 40S6505
Sony Bravia (32 inches) HD Ready Smart LED Google TV KD-32W820K
Sony Bravia (50 inches) 4K UHD Smart LED Google TV KD-50X75K
1. Redmi (32 inches) HD Ready LED TV Android 11 | L32M6-RA/L32M7-RA
• Android TV offers a resolution of 1366*768 pixels, which does not let you miss out any detail.
• You get two HDMI ports to connect the gaming console, and set-top box, among others.
• The speakers deliver a total output of 20W, and their quality gets enhanced by the presence of Dolby audio.
• You can choose to download from more than 5000 applications available on the Play Store.
2. iFFALCON (43 inches) 4K Ultra HD Certified Android LED TV 43U61
• Experience incredible colour rendering with this 4K resolution television. It presents the visuals in their original shade without any sign of distortion.
• With 4K upscaling, experience every content in its high-res form.
• The ultra-slim profile gives it an elegant and luxurious appeal.
• With 2GB RAM, you can make this television your gaming hub. Enjoy seamless gaming without any lags on this device.
3.OnePlus (32 inches) Y Series HD Ready LED Android TV 32Y1 (Black)
• Treat your eyes to stunning visuals offered by a significant colour range of DCI-P3 93% on this Android TV.
• With Dolby Audio, you can experience pitch-perfect surround sound effects.
• The Gamma Engine optimises the visual content in real-time to present breathtaking visuals.
• With a screen & body ratio of 91.4%, this television lets you soak in the content in all its glory.
4. Redmi (43 inches) Full HD Smart LED TV L43M6-RA
• This television offers a Full HD resolution that brings top-notch clarity and detailed visuals before the eyes.
• Besides spectacular imagery, enjoy an immersive aural experience made possible by the Dolby Audio-powered 20W speakers.
• IMDb ratings come integrated with all the movie descriptions. Thus, you can filter out the popular content and spend less time exploring and more time watching.
5. Mi (40 inches) Horizon Edition Full HD Android LED TV 4A L40M6-EI
• Powered by a robust quad-core processor that takes care of the smooth and seamless functioning of the device, this is one of the best android TVs in the market.
• A flat display panel, a wide viewing angle and Full HD resolution combine to offer a scintillating TV-viewing experience.
• The 20W speakers enhanced by DTS-HD allow you to experience pristine audio quality. It is one feature that you cannot compromise on while trying to upgrade your entertainment sessions.
6. TCL (40 inches) Full HD Certified Android LED TV 40S6500FS (Black)
• This television comes with a High Dynamic Range that improves the brightness and contrast of every video playing on its screen.
• Enjoy 5.1 surround sound with the speakers incorporated into the system. You can produce a theatre-like environment with the Dolby decoder-powered audio setup.
• With the built-in Chromecast, cast your smartphone’s screen onto the television and view your images and videos on the large screen.
7. Sony Bravia (32 inches) HD Ready Smart Android LED TV KD-32W820
• This Android TV comes with X-Reality Pro, which refines every pixel to bring more clarity to the screen.
• It comes with three HDMI and two USB ports. Thus, you can connect numerous devices like a set-top box, home theatre speakers, and USB drive to this television.
• Its thin bezels allow it to blend with any interior decor.
8. Sony Bravia (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart Certified Android TV 65X9000H
• Get unmatchable picture quality with the 4K HDR feature of this television. You will find yourself being a part of the ensuing action on the screen.
• The Bravia Gaming Mode automatically detects a gaming console. It then changes the TV settings to turn on the low latency mode, which is essential for delay-free gaming.
• With Google Voice Assistant, enjoy hands-free control of the device.
9. Haier Android TV (32-inch) HD Ready LED (LE32K6600GA)
• This Haier Android Smart TV flaunts a bezel-less design that attracts attention even from a distance.
• Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to connect your wireless devices like speakers to the television.
• The Google Play Store lays before you unlimited applications that you can download and store on your TV.
10. Sony Bravia (43 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart Android LED TV KD-43X74
• The X1 4K processor of this television presents real-life pictures on the screen. You will not miss out on any nuance projected in a movie scene.
• Its open baffle speakers give effect to both low and high-pitch notes fluently.
• Google Voice Assistant and Amazon Alexa come pre-installed in this model.
How to Buy Android TVs on Bajaj MARKETS
Now that you’ve learned about the various Android TV options that are out there, head over to the Bajaj MARKETS platform right away. The simple and intuitive design of the platform allows you to quickly search and compare the models that you’ve shortlisted across a range of parameters such as price and features.
Once you’ve decided which Android Smart TV you want to buy, simply add it to your cart and proceed to the payments page. Bajaj MARKETS provides you with a host of convenient payment online payment options such as credit cards, debit cards, Netbanking and UPI. You may even get some great deals there, which allow you to purchase your next TV model at pretty competitive prices.
FAQs on Android TVs
1. Which brands manufacture Android TVs?
Ans: Sony, TCL, Haier, Redmi, and OnePlus are some of the most popular brands manufacturing Android televisions.
2. Is it worth buying an Android TV?
Ans: Android televisions come with an uncomplicated and familiar interface. They come preloaded with several popular applications. You can download others from the Google Play Store and streamline your entertainment sessions. Given the numerous advantages, it is worth purchasing an Android television.
3. Can you use an Android TV without the internet?
Ans: Yes, you can access the regular TV functions on an Android model without the internet. However, for streaming content online, an internet connection is mandatory.
4. Is Google TV the same as an Android TV?
Ans: Google TV comes with an updated version of Android OS. The developer has rebranded the technology without tweaking its features much. So, Google TV is just an updated version of an Android television.
5. How is an Android TV different from a Smart TV?
Ans: A Smart television is one that allows you to stream content online by connecting to the internet. So, an Android TV is essentially a smart model, but the opposite is not always true.