It is not a hidden fact that cameras are essential components of any smartphone. However, most brands take one step further to promote some of their products as exclusive camera ones. Some smartphone companies have even revolved their sales strategy around cameras. Attracting youngsters with impeccable camera quality has been one of the most vital reasons for their claim to fame. The best camera phones fly off the shelves like hot cakes.
Camera phones have a dedicated set of front and rear lenses that help snap a variety of images. Triple and quad-camera configurations on the back have become the order of the day. Even secondary cameras are now coming in pairs. Smartphone companies are collaborating with leading names like Hasselblad and Zeiss to improve the camera quality of their devices.
You can purchase the best camera mobile at a competitive price from Bajaj MARKETS. Furthermore, you may also get discounts and other offers on your purchase.
Price List of 10 Latest Best Camera Mobiles in India, 2022
Camera smartphones have always been in great demand. Hence, to remain relevant, smartphone companies launch new camera models with excellent imaging qualities every year. We have compiled a comprehensive list of the latest and best camera mobiles. Do give it a read to make an informed decision.
Top 10 Best Selling Best Camera Mobiles to Buy in India
1. vivo X70 Pro+
• The Zeiss T* coating on this smartphone’s cameras makes it one of the best camera phones. This futuristic technology reduces stray lights and other ghosting effects to allow the pictures to glow in their natural colours.
• The camera configuration includes an array of four cameras on the back. It incorporates a 50MP wide, a 48MP ultra-wide, a 12MP telephoto and 8MP telephoto lenses.
• With a 4,500 mAh battery, the vivo X70 Pro+ will keep you engaged for more than a day.
2. Samsung Galaxy S22+
• It is one of the best camera mobiles with a triple camera configuration on the back. The 50MP primary lens comes with Phase-Detection Autofocus (PDAF) and OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) that stabilise the images and eliminates distortion.
• Accompanying the primary lens is a 10MP telephoto and a 12MP ultra-wide lens. On the front sits a 10MP selfie camera that has been powered with the PDAF feature.
• It runs on an octa-core Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor that facilitates seamless performance.
• It flaunts a 6.1-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display that offers vibrant visuals. A peak brightness of 1300 nits allows you to work on the phone in broad daylight.
3. vivo V20 Pro
• It is one of the best selfie camera phones hosting dual lenses on the front. This setup includes a 44MP main camera and an 8MP ultra-wide lens.
• It is an ultra-thin model with about 7.39mm thickness. Its slim framework enhances its outward appeal and makes it comfortable to carry around.
• It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, which is compatible with the 5G network. The 7nm technology makes the vivo V20 Pro more power-efficient.
4. Redmi Note 10 Pro Max+
• It is one of the best camera phones under ₹20,000. The rear hosts an array of four cameras–108MP (primary), 8MP (ultra-wide), 5MP (macro) and 2MP (depth). The 5MP macro lens has 2X zoom, allowing you to capture close-up images even from a distance.
• The smartphone comes with a 16MP selfie camera on the front.
• It boasts a 6.67-inch screen with a Super AMOLED Full HD+ display panel with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate.
5. OnePlus 9 Pro
• OnePlus’ collaboration with Hasselblad enhances the imaging properties of this smartphone considerably. The camera produces skin tones that appear more natural and colours are true to life.
• It packs a quartet of back cameras (48MP+50MP+8MP+2MP). The selfie camera offers crystal-clear 16MP resolution.
• The smartphone comes with a 4.500 mAh battery with a 65W fast-charging facility. This Warp Charge 65T feature refills the battery in just half an hour.
6. OPPO Reno 6 Pro 5G
• The OPPO Reno 6 Pro 5G comes with a quad-camera configuration on the rear. It includes a 64MP primary camera that captures scintillating images.
• The main lens is well-complemented by an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro and another 2MP monochrome camera.
• Besides being one of the best camera phones, it offers a long-lasting and durable 4,500 mAh battery with a 65W fast charging facility.
• With 12GB RAM, you can run various CPU-intensive tasks simultaneously without slowing down the device.
7. Realme 9 Pro
• The realme 9 Pro is one of the best camera phones under ₹20,000. It packs a set of three sensors on the back (64MP+8MP+2MP) and a 16MP selfie lens on the front.
• The octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor fuels this smartphone. The primary CPU offers a speed of up to 2.2GHz.
• You can choose between 6GB and 8GB RAM variants according to your needs and budget.
8. iQOO 9 Pro
• The iQOO 9 Pro is a flagship smartphone powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC. It can attain a maximum speed of 3GHz. The lightning pace enhances the user experience by rendering exploration and navigation smooth and lag-free.
• The smartphone flaunts a triple camera configuration (50MP+50MP+16MP). With OIS technology, it has become one of the best camera mobiles that compensate for any instability arising during photography sessions.
• It hosts a large 4,700 mAh battery with 120W fast charging ability. You can charge its battery to its full capacity in just twenty minutes.
9. Realme GT 2 Pro
• This smartphone is a visual wonder as its 6.7-inch AMOLED panel presents a 2K resolution and a maximum brightness of up to 1400 nits.
• It is one of the best camera quality phones that deliver in all lighting conditions. The realme GT 2 Pro combines a 50MP main lens, a 50MP ultra-wide shooter and a 2MP macro camera with 40X magnification.
• It comes with a futuristic vapour cooling chamber made of stainless steel that prevents it from overheating.
10. Redmi Note 10S
• It is one of the best camera mobiles in the affordable segment. The quad-camera configuration on the rear (64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP) and a 13MP front camera let you capture stunning pictures.
• You can choose between 64GB and 128GB ROM variants. If any space shortage emerges, you can include a microSD card in the dedicated slot.
• It has received an IP53 certification, making it dust and splash-resistant.
How to buy Best Camera Mobiles on Bajaj MARKETS
To purchase the best camera phone, head over to Bajaj MARKETS, one marketplace for all your financial and consumer electronic & lifestyle requirements. Herein, you will find numerous options from top brands that you can compare. Once you have finalised your decision, proceed to the checkout page. You can pay for the smartphone using any one of the multiple payment options– credit card, debit card, UPI ID, mobile wallets and net banking facility.
FAQs on Best Camera Mobiles
1. Which is the best selfie camera phone under ₹30,000?
Ans: The vivo V20 Pro is among the best smartphones with a stellar selfie camera quality.
2. Which is the best camera phone under ₹20,000?
Ans: Redmi Note 10 Pro Max+ is arguably the best camera phone available under ₹20,000.
3. What is the use of the macro camera in mobiles?
Ans: Macro cameras let you capture close-up images in great detail. They allow you to notice and appreciate the environment’s beauty, which goes unnoticed with naked eyes.
4. Which lens is best suited for capturing landscape images?
Ans: An ultra-wide lens is an ideal requirement for capturing landscape images.
5. Which is the best camera quality phone under ₹15,000?
Ans: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S boasts an excellent set of cameras and is priced under ₹15,000.