Back in the day, air conditioners were considered luxury appliances. However, now, ACs have become an essential part of every household, particularly in cities and towns that have hot or humid weather for the better part of the year. Manufacturers have stepped up to meet this need with several leading AC manufacturers rolling out top-class appliances each year.
Among the many AC brands that meet the needs of Indian buyers, Carrier is one to watch out for. ACs from Carrier come equipped with state-of-the-art features that help you customise the way you cool your home. That’s not all. There is also a wide range of air conditioners to choose from across different cooling capacities, energy ratings and price ranges.
Whether you are looking for a Carrier window AC, a Carrier split AC or a Carrier inverter AC; Bajaj MARKETS is a one-stop-shop for your home cooling needs. Its user-friendly interface and competitive prices make your purchase easy on the wallet. You might even get occasional discounts and offers.
Price List of 10 of the Latest Carrier ACs in India, 2022
One of the most important factors that you should consider when purchasing an air conditioner from Carrier is the price of the product. We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 air conditioners from this brand, along with the Carrier AC prices to make it easier for you to make a purchase decision. Check out the table below for more information.
1.5- Ton Split AC (CAI18EK5R39F0)
1.5- Ton Split AC (EMPERIA PRO)
2- Ton Split AC (24K DURAFRESH)
1.5- Ton Split AC ( CAS18EK3R30F0)
1.5 - Ton 18K Estra Neo Wrac Window AC
2 -Ton Split AC ( CAS24EK3R30F0)
1.5- Ton 3 Star Window AC (18K ESTRELLA NEO)
1.5-Split AC (18K Durafresh)
2- Ton Split AC (CAS24DX3N8F0)
1- Ton Split AC (CAS12EKR339F0)
Top 10 Best Selling Carrier ACs to Buy in India
Carrier 2 Ton Inverter Split AC (18K 5 STAR SANTIS PRO RYL INVERTER R32)
• This 2 ton Carrier AC features an inverter compressor that’s super silent and highly energy efficient.
• The air conditioner is capable of cooling large rooms of around 150 square feet with ease.
• Thanks to the adjustable louvre mechanism, you can control the flow of cool air using your remote.
Carrier 1 Ton Inverter Split AC (12K INDUS NXI)
• Perfect for compact rooms, this 1 ton Carrier air conditioner can cool down rooms of up to 100 square feet within just a few minutes.
• The condenser of the AC is made from copper, which enhances its energy efficiency and prevents any oxide build up.
• Even at its highest blower setting, this AC from Carrier emits just 40 decibels of noise, which is lower than what most other air conditioners do.
Carrier 1.5 Ton Window AC (18K ESTRELLA NEO)
• This Carrier window AC with a 1.5 ton capacity is ideal for mid-sized rooms of around 100 to 150 square feet.
• Cleaning the filters of this air conditioner is extremely easy, and it takes just a couple of minutes.
• The sleep mode of the AC adjusts the temperature automatically to ensure that you get a comfortable night’s sleep.
Carrier 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC (18K EMPERIA)
• Thanks to the inverter compressor technology, this Carrier split AC doesn’t require a stabiliser to operate.
• This 4-star AC comes with an anti-bacterial filter that helps keep the surrounding air clean, fresh, and free from dangerous microbes.
• The R32 refrigerant used in this AC not only enhances its performance but is also very eco-friendly too.
Carrier 1.5 Ton Window AC (STARR NEO)
• The copper condenser in this air conditioner unit is very efficient and provides exceptional cooling performance.
• The level of noise generated by this Carrier window AC is just around 56 decibels, which is enough to ensure that you don’t get disturbed during your sleep.
• Thanks to the manually adjustable louvres, you can redirect the airflow according to your requirements.
Carrier 1.5 Ton (18K 3 STAR DURAWHITE NXI INVERTER R32)
• The indoor unit of this Carrier AC features a strong blower that’s capable of providing cool air up to 34 feet in distance.
• The 1.5 ton capacity of this split AC ensures that your room remains cool even if the outside temperatures reach 50 degrees celsius.
• The AC remote features a backlight that enables you to view the temperature and other information even in dimly-lit conditions.
Carrier 1.5 Ton (18K ESTRELLA NEO)
• The 2,500-watt cooling capacity of this Carrier window AC makes it the perfect option for mid-sized rooms measuring up to 150 square feet.
• Thanks to the 3-star energy rating, this AC helps you reduce your electricity bills by consuming a low number of power units.
• The turbo mode in this air conditioner ensures that the room cools down completely within just a few minutes.
Carrier 1.5 Ton (18K Emperia NXI)
• Despite being a 1.5 ton AC, this Carrier air conditioner has a cooling capacity of almost 5276W, making it ideal for large rooms.
• The indoor unit of the AC operates at a low noise level of just 44 decibels, making sure that you sleep without any disturbances.
• The timer feature in this split AC allows you to automatically turn on and turn off the unit as desired.
Carrier 2 Ton(CAS24DX3N8F0)
• Thanks to a 3-star energy rating, this Carrier split AC saves around 15% electricity compared to a 1 star air conditioner.
• The air filters in this unit are conveniently placed at the top, making cleaning a whole lot easier.
• The AC comes with multiple cooling modes, allowing you to switch between them according to your preferences with just the touch of a button.
Carrier 1 Ton (12K Octra Pro)
• The sleep mode in this 1 ton split AC from Carrier automatically adjusts the temperature to provide you with a good night’s sleep.
• The inverter compressor helps reduce energy bills and provides consistent cooling throughout the room, without any hot spots.
• With a noise output of just 39 decibels, this Carrier AC is very silent and operates more quietly than many other split air conditioners.
How to Buy a Carrier AC on Bajaj MARKETS
If you want to buy an air conditioner that fits comfortably within your budget, Bajaj MARKETS is where you need to head to. On this online marketplace, you can find the exact kind of AC you are looking for, thanks to various filters that help you sort by tonnage, energy ratings, design, features, etc.
You’ll find that the Carrier AC prices on the platform are competitive and may even be accompanied by discounts and offers. Once you find the right model, you can check out and make your payment with a debit or credit card or through internet banking, UPI or a mobile wallet.
FAQs on Carrier ACs
1. Do all Carrier ACs come with an inverter compressor?
Ans: No. Not all air conditioners from Carrier feature an inverter compressor. Therefore, make sure to always go through the features thoroughly before buying.
2. Which is better - a Carrier split AC or a Carrier window AC?
Ans: Both have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. If you don’t mind drilling holes through the walls to install an air conditioning unit, a split AC may just be the right choice for you. Alternatively, if you already have a provision for window ACs, then opting for one may be a better choice.
3. Do all ACs come with the auto-restart feature?
Ans: Yes. All inverter ACs from Carrier have the auto-restart feature where the air conditioner turns itself on automatically after a power outage.
4. Can I adjust the direction of the airflow on a Carrier split AC?
Ans: Yes. You can adjust the airflow on a split AC from Carrier using the remote control.
5. Can I clean the air filters of Carrier ACs by myself?
Ans: Of course. The air filters in Carrier air conditioners can be easily removed and cleaned even without any technical expertise or experience.