Whether you’re a student, a corporate professional or even a professional gamer, you probably would be best served if you use a Dell laptop. Dell’s laptops have some of the best performance characteristics and build quality and are known to be comparatively budget friendly as well.
If you’re looking to purchase a laptop, and have any aspirations of using it for gaming or running other complex applications, the minimum amount of RAM that you need to have is 8GB. With this configuration, you should be able to play most newly released games without any hassle. To help you arrive at a shortlist for your next laptop purchase, here’s a list of the latest Dell 8GB RAM laptops.
Price List of 10 Latest Dell 8GB RAM Laptops in India, 2022
Dell Inspiron 15 3511 (D560651WIN9S)
Dell Vostro 14 3400 (D552190WIN9BE)
Dell Inspiron 14 5410 (D560471WIN9S)
Dell Inspiron 15 3511 (D560573WIN9BE)
Dell Inspiron 15 3511 (D560496WIN9BE)
Dell Vostro 14 3400 (D552188WIN9DE)
Dell Inspiron 15 3511 (D560586WIN9SE)
Dell Inspiron 15 3515 (D560520WIN9BE)
Dell Inspiron 15 3511 (D560567WIN9B)
Dell Inspiron 15 3505 (D560616WIN9SE)
Please note: The above information about laptops from Dell (8GB RAM) has prices which include GST
Top 10 Best Selling Dell 8GB RAM Laptops to Buy in India
1. Dell Vostro 14 3401 (D552175WIN9BE)
The Vostro 14 3401 has a stunning FHD panel (220 nits) that provides increased brightness and rich colours. Here are some more of its features:
• This laptop includes an Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor, a 14.0-inch FHD Anti-glare LED Backlight Narrow Border WVA Display, and Intel UHD Graphics
• Weighing just 1.58kg and under 20mm thin, the Vostro 14 series is always travel-ready
• The express charge feature can take your laptop from 0% to 80% charge in just an hour
2. Dell Vostro 14 3400 (D552201WIN9DE)
Like plenty of Dell laptops with 8 GB RAM, the Dell Vostro 14 3400 comes equipped with an 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor which helps you handle most tasks with ease. Some of its other attributes include:
• The 14.0-inch FHD Anti-glare LED Backlight Narrow Border WVA Display provides you with an enhanced front-of-screen experience
• Dell Mobile Connect provides seamless integration between your laptop and smartphones. This feature is compatible with both iOS and Android mobile devices
• The Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 is a security chip installed on the motherboard, which protects your device from external software attacks
3. Dell Inspiron 15 3511 (D560581WIN9BE)
Dell Inspiron 15 3511 introduces a brand-new design that's both thinner and lighter for increased portability. Some of its key features are:
• The model is driven by an 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor, 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
• 6-inch FHD display, and Intel UHD Graphics ensure that you have an immersive front-of-screen experience. The ComfortView Low-Blue-Light solution ensures that your eyes are kept safe from harmful blue light emissions
• Express Charge capabilities ensure that your battery can be charged to 80% in just an hour
4. Dell Inspiron 15 Plus
Starting at ₹94,990, the price of this Dell laptop with 8GB RAM puts it at the upper end of the Inspiron series. Some of its best attributes which help it justify this price include:
• An 11th Generation Intel Core H-Series processor and a NVIDIA RTX graphics card deliver stunning performance
• Two fans, three heat pipes and four vents come together to deliver a robust thermal control system which ensures that your laptop rarely overheats
• A Thunderbolt 4 port allows you to enjoy data transfer speeds of up to 40 Gbps
5. Dell Inspiron 15 3511 (D560573WIN9BE)
This Dell Inspiron model comes with Intel Core i3 10th Gen-1005G1 with an Integrated 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD drive. Some of its other features are:
• Compact and lightweight design makes this model great to own if you enjoy travelling
• You can connect several accessories to this laptop thanks to the USB 2.0 port, 3.5 mm jack and microphone jack
• The model comes preinstalled with Windows 10 and can be updated to Windows 11 straight away.
6. Dell Vostro 14 3405 (D552148WIN9DE)
Dell Vostro 14’s AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 Radeon Vega 14 3405 is designed for lag-free and high speed performance. Some of the key features of this Dell laptop with 8 GB RAM are:
• A FHD display panel offers 220 nits brightness and life-like colours
• The TPM 2.0 motherboard chip prevents any external software attacks from occurring on your device.
• This laptop features a host of ports and slots including an SD card reader, USB 2.0 and 3.2 Gen 1 ports, DC-in port, HDMI 1.4 port, and Ethernet RJ-45 port
7. Dell Vostro 14 3401 (D552128WIN9DE)
This laptop is powered by an Intel i3-1005G1 (10th Gen) processor and Intel UHD Graphics. Some more details about this model are:
• It has dimensions of 328.7 x 239.5 x 19 mm and weighs around 1.58 kg, which means it is extremely compact and highly portable
• The laptop allows you to charge at relatively high speeds, reaching 75% charge in less than an hour.
8. Dell Inspiron 15 3505 (D560616WIN9SE)
This Dell 8 GB RAM model has a strong AMD Ryzen 5 3450U processor that allows you to complete tasks without any lag. Some of its other features are:
• A 15.6-inch FHD display and AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics ensure that you not just can play the latest games, but truly enjoy the accompanying visual experience as well
• 2400MHz | 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD is included with the model
• The laptop's dimensions are 24.9 x 36.3 x 2 cm, and it weighs about 1.83 kg.
9. Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1
This laptop features a 360° hinge that lets you use it in 4 modes, including using it as a tablet. Some more of its key features are:
• This device comes with a FHD IPS touchscreen, with thin bezels and high screen-to-body ratio
• Adaptive thermal technology adjusts your performance profile so that the device generates less heat when in motion
• The single sign-on (SSO) fingerprint scanner provides a more seamless and secure login experience
10. Dell Inspiron 14
Costing just ₹49,990, this Dell 8GB RAM laptop’s price makes it a hot favourite among all customer groups, especially students. Some of its attributes are:
• At a weight of just 1.46 kg, this laptop is easy to carry around
• Features a lid open sensor, adaptive thermal technology, backlit keyboard and express charge
How to Buy Dell 8GB RAM Laptops on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT
If you’ve been able to identify the laptop model that works best for you, head over to Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, where you can get some great deals on your Dell 8GB RAM laptop price. If you still need to do some more research, head on to Bajaj MARKETS eCarT anyway! You can use the user-friendly interface to compare the various options available to you, and filter across a range of parameters so that you are able to make an informed decision.
Once you’re ready, add the model you wish to purchase in your cart, and you’re good to go. You can pay via a wide array of online payment options such as debit/credit cards, net banking, UPI, and certain approved mobile wallets.
FAQs on Dell 8GB RAM Laptops
1. Is it normal for my Inspiron 15 3511 to overheat?
Ans: Improper care and maintenance can sometimes cause your laptop to overheat. This occurs as a result of clogged ventilation or a failure in the fan or heat-sink.
2. Why isn't the trackpad of my Dell laptop reacting to my touch properly?
Ans: You may have accidentally turned the trackpad of your 8GB RAM Dell laptop off! To rectify this, go to 'Device Manager’ and turn it back on. Another reason for an unresponsive trackpad is the accumulation of dirt or pollutants, which can get resolved by cleaning the pad using an ammonia-based solution. If the problem persists, seek expert assistance.
3. My Dell laptop 8GB is not turning on. What should I do?
Ans: There are two scenarios in which a laptop will not turn on. The power indicator lingers on for a few seconds before shutting off the lap or the machine does not even begin to start up. This problem can be caused by a defective power adapter, a dead or malfunctioning battery, or a bad display. If the issue is with the battery or the adapter, it may need replacement.
4. My CD disk tray is malfunctioning. How do I rectify this?
Ans: When you press the external drive button on your Dell 8 GB RAM laptop, the drive may not always eject. This might be due to software interfering with regular laptop functions. This can also happen if the BIOS isn't set up correctly or if the driver firmware isn't up to date.
5. What processors do Dell laptops run on?
Ans: Dell offers some models that run on Intel processors and others that use the AMD Ryzen series. There are pros and cons to each type of processor, so you can choose which one you want based on your specific requirements and budgetary constraints.