Laptops have now become a vital part of our daily routine and are used for a variety of purposes from work to education to entertainment. For a laptop to be able to successfully perform these various activities, a robust processor is a must. Dell is a brand trusted by millions globally and the Intel Core i5 processor is both fast and efficient. The combination of these two makes for a complete all-rounder.
A Dell i5 laptop will significantly improve your productivity, efficiency, and overall experience. Dell core i5 laptops come in a variety of models and across a wide price range, and the configuration that you look for should resonate with your specific requirements. We’ve put together this guide to help you understand the different models that are available, along with their prices and features. This will help you have all the information that you need before deciding which model works best for you.
Price List of 10 Latest Dell i5 Laptops in India, 2022
To buy the perfect laptop you need to consider your usage and budget. This will help you in identifying the right configuration and features. Here is a helpful list that includes the latest Dell i5 laptop prices for you to plan your expenses.
i5 11th Generation G15-5511 Gaming Laptop
G15 Core i5 12th Gen G15-5520 Gaming Laptop
Core i5 11th Gen D560745WIN9B
G15 Core i5 11th Gen G15-6511
Core i5 11th Gen XPS 9305
Inspiron Core i5 11th Gen 5502
Inspiron Core i5 11th Gen 3511
Core i5 10th Gen 5510 D560638WIN9B
Core i5 11th Gen Inspiron 5410
Vostro 3405 Ryzen 5 Quad Core 3400
Top 10 Best Selling Dell i5 Laptops to Buy in India
1. Dell Inspiron Core i5 11th Gen Inspiron 5518
• This Dell core i5 laptop is designed to run resource demanding applications with an impressive 16 GB RAM and Core i5 processor.
• It boasts one of the shortest boot times due to the sensor fitted into its lid that preempts the startup process.
• Using the Dell Mobile Connect app, you can link your phone and use several communications apps seamlessly between the two devices.
2. Dell Inspiron 15
• This highly customisable laptop is powered by a quad core i5 processor from Intel with up to 4.50 GHz Turbo feature that prevents any operational hiccups.
• Owing to its integrated HD camera and 4 W stereo speakers, this model is well suited for those who need to attend long online AV sessions.
• The type-C USB port makes this laptop compatible with a host of other latest gadgets like phones and tablets.
3. Dell i5 11th Generation G15-5511 Gaming Laptop
• Very popular in the gaming community, this laptop has an anti-glare 15.6-in Full HD screen to reduce strain on your eyes.
• The 4 GB GDDR6 dedicated graphic memory card helps you enjoy your online games without any lag in display.
• The 3-cell battery is known to last up to 10 hrs on a single full charge, allowing you uninterrupted gaming sessions.
4. Dell Core i5 11th Gen Inspiron 5410 2-in-1
• This laptop cum tablet is a uniquely attractive yet useful device with an entirely 360 degree foldable 14-in screen.
• Not only is it compact, it is lightweight as well, making it highly portable and well suited for people who are always on the go.
• It comes with the patent Dell Pen which can be used to write on the screen surface as a digital input device and for precision designing jobs.
5. Dell G15 Core i5 10th Gen G15-5510
• The nahimic 3D Audio card makes this Dell i5 laptop a delight for avid gamers and those who like to binge on streaming media.
• With Wi-Fi 6 connectivity you can enjoy high-speed internet access with low lags or buffering related issues.
• The laptop features a dual-cooling system which keeps the performance high and the temperature low, even during extended usage.
6. Dell Vostro Core i5 11th Gen 3402
• Perhaps the most budget-friendly laptop from Dell featuring an i5 processor, this laptop does not compromise on performance thanks to its 8 GB RAM and 1 TB ROM.
• It features a variety of USB, HDMI and RJ45 ports to allow you to stay connected to a host of devices. There is also an inbuilt slot for a 3-in-1 SD card reader.
• Its Trusted Platform Module 2.0 is a useful feature that protects confidential data and passwords using deep encryption.
7. Dell Core i5 10th Gen XPS 9300
• One of the premium models, this compact Dell core i5 laptop has a 13.3 inch Full HD screen and fits neatly into any backpack.
• The uncommonly high 91.5% screen-to-body ratio allows you to enjoy your movies and web shows to the fullest.
• Using its Eyesafe technology, the laptop reduces the emission of harmful blue light and protects your eyes from its ill effects.
8. Dell Core i5 10th Gen D560020WIN9S
• This is another slim and sleek 13.3-in model which allows you to be productive and entertained while on-the-go.
• It comes with preloaded MS Office letting you work on your Excel files or Powerpoint presentations straight out of the box.
• The ergonomic keyboard features large keys and a smooth touchpad for enhanced comfort in usage.
9. Dell Inspiron Core i5 11th Gen 7400
• This Dell i5 11th Generation features an impressive 14in Quad HD screen with a backlit anti-glare display which is easy on the eyes.
• The integrated NVIDIA GeForce makes for stunning visuals and enhances your viewing or gaming experience.
• It has preloaded Windows 11 OS including 1 free upgrade allowing you to enjoy all its user-friendly features while saving cost on buying the OS software.
10. Dell Inspiron Core i5 12th Gen 5502
• If your requirements include heavy-duty multitasking, then this model is ideal for you due to its 12 core processor with a high clock-speed (up to 4.5 Ghz) and 16 GB RAM.
• With 4 USB + 1 HDMI ports and inbuilt Bluetooth, you can connect to several peripheral devices simultaneously.
• It sports a 3-cell battery which allows unimpeded usage for 9-10 hrs in one go.
How to Buy Dell i5 Laptops on Bajaj MARKETS
Now that you’ve gone through the various Dell i5 laptop models that are available, head over to Bajaj MARKETS right away. The easy-to-use and intuitive interface of this platform allows you to quickly select your shortlisted models and compare them across a range of parameters such as price and features. This will allow you to evaluate models against each other, so that you can select the one that you want to buy next.
Once you’ve decided which Dell core i5 laptop you want to buy, simply add your chosen model to the cart, and head over to the payments page. Once there, you can choose from a wide range of online payment options such as Netbanking, UPI, credit / debit cards as well as a selection of mobile wallets. You might even get some additional discounts on your purchase.
FAQs on Dell i5 Laptops
1. What are some of the Dell i5 11th Generation laptops that are good for gaming?
Ans: Dell G15 Core i5 10th Gen G15-5510, Dell i5 11th Generation G15-5511, and Dell G15 Core i5 12th Gen G15-5520 are 3 models that are specifically built for gamers and the high-resource requirements of gaming.
2. Which Dell i5 laptop provides the longest battery life?
Ans: Dell i5 11th Generation G15-5511 Gaming Laptop and Dell Inspiron Core i5 12th Gen 5502 both come with a 3-cell battery that can last up to 10 hrs in one full charge.
3. What is the Dell i5 laptop price range?
Ans: Dell i5 laptops can cost anywhere between ₹49,000 to ₹1,59,000, approximately. However, some of the most popular models fall in the price range of ₹65,000 to ₹95,000.
4. What factors should one consider while buying a Dell core i5 laptop?
Ans: While buying a laptop, you should consider the screen size, display quality, internal storage, memory, processor type, number and type of ports, battery life, weight and form factor, among other attributes.
5. Is there any touchscreen Dell i5 laptop?
Ans: The Dell Core i5 11th Gen Inspiron 5410 2-in-1 is a widely popular touchscreen laptop that comes with a Dell pen for precision input capture.