With the soaring summer temperatures in India and with every year progressively getting hotter, it's making it almost impossible to survive without a fan. Fortunately, we have tons of options for you to select from. Modern fans have evolved significantly over the last few years. They've included cutting edge technology that makes them not only convenient but more economical to run.
Some of the features that these new ceiling fans possess are efficient brushless motors with high star ratings, a remote control with a regulator for excellent convenience, lightweight study blades that offer far reach for maximum coverage and even wifi enabled fans so you can start or stop a fan even when you're out of the house. These brushless motors can run for longer intervals without heating up too much providing an optimised cooling experience.
You can easily purchase these feature rich fans that offer optimised cooling with maintenance free builds online. Your choices are endless in terms of brands, aesthetics and top of the line features. You can explore and compare a wide range of the best ceiling fan manufacturers such as Bajaj, Crompton, Havells, Orient and even Fanzart on Bajaj MARKETS at competitive prices.
Price List of 10 Latest Ceiling Fans in India, 2022
When you’re purchasing a fan, there are factors you should consider in order to choose the right one. These include brand, features, price, specifications and reviews. However, doing that can be a daunting and confusing task. To assist you, we present to you our list of the 10 latest ceiling fans.
Crompton Greaves Jura 1200MM Ivory 3 Blade Ceiling Fan (Ivory)
Orient Electric Apex-FX 1200mm Ceiling Fan
Atomberg Renesa 1200 mm BLDC Motor with Remote 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
Usha Bloom Daffodil Goodbye Dust Ceiling Fan 1250mmn
Luminous Dhoom 1200mm 70-Watt High Speed Ceiling Fan
Crompton Greaves Jura 1200mm Bakers Brown 3 Blade Ceiling Fan (Bakers Brown)
Activa Apsara 1200 MM High Speed Ceiling Fan
Candes Star High Speed Decorative 1200 mm / 48 inch Anti-Rust
Top 10 Best Selling Ceiling Fans in India
1. Bajaj Cruzair Decor 1300 mm Ceiling Fan Kashmir Beige
• This Bajaj ceiling fan comes with a generous 2 year warranty as a standard policy
• Credited to its high RPM motor, this fan can deliver high flow of air for long durations without any mechanical sounds
• This fan is designed terrifically well, its antique design and rust and rust resistant features are excellent for this price range
2. Crompton Greaves Aura Himalayan Grey
• This ceiling fan is equipped with lightweight anti dust blades that keep dust allergies in abeyance
• The high RPM motor keeps you cool even on the warmest summer days
• The build quality is of a superb standard, the plastic cups at the ends of the support pipe remain in place without and vibration
3. Atomberg Renesa 1200 mm BLDC Motor with Remote 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
• This ceiling fan price is set perfectly for the extensive features available on this fan. It is equipped with a remote control system for convenience, super power saving with its excellent star rating.
• Atomberg claims that you will save upto ₹1,500 per year using this fan in contrast to using any other
• The long wing span along with LED speed indicators at the bottom of the fan add to the convenience of operating this electric fan
4. Harvells Octet 1320 mm sweep Brushed Nickel
• This fan is equipped with a record high 8 long span blades. This fan is not only attractive but provides extensive cooling with its multi blade set up
• This fan feels premium on the touch with its wood like finish and extensive features like a remote control unit for convenient usage of the fan
• This electric fan comes with a generous warranty period of 2years on the motor
5. Harvels CARNESIA I 1200 mm Pearl White
• This electric fan is packed with cutting edge technology. Its equipped with internet connectivity allowing a secure multi user access to the fan and its settings
• It has superb auto on off and sleep mode settings to save energy when not in use. Its double bearing set up ensures smooth movement without any lag
• The build quality of this fan is excellent with zero vibrations and no mechanical noise when running even at high speeds
6. Usha Bloom Daffodil Goodbye Dust Ceiling Fan
• This electric fan covers a large sweep area of 1250mm, giving you an optimised cooling experience across the room
• This light weight fan is a long lasting one since its blades are dust, rust, oil and moisture resistant. Even regular maintenance is extremely low with high quality bearings
• It comes in 3 stunning colours so it can fit in your house or office space seamlessly
7. Orient Rapid Air High Speed Ceiling Fan
• Orient has set this fan price at a reasonable ₹1,990, which makes it one of the most economical fans available in this class
• It comes with a best in class durable and reliable motor which can go upto 350 RPM providing maximum cooling
• Its double bearing technology ensures smooth rotation without any mechanical noises
8. Crompton Greaves Jura 1200MM Ivory 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
• This high speed electric fan is not only elegant but also houses a high performance motor that can churn out 360rpm keeping you cool right through the summer
• Its large sweep span ensures breeze is spread evenly across large rooms without leaving any hot spots
• It's super energy efficient with its 74W motor, you can let this fan run right through the summer without worrying about your electric bills skyrocketing
9. BAJAJ Crest Neo 1200 mm 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
• This time tested reliable Bajaj ceiling fan comes with a 45W motor and in two elegant colours, white and dark brown which makes it perfect for any room
• Credited to its lightweight wings, its sweep span can cover 1200mm of range which is great for keeping large rooms cool and well ventilated
• This electric fan comes with a standard warranty of 2 years on the motor and fan price is set at a reasonable ₹1,300
10. Fanzart Divine Modern fan with 5 x fine White finish Blades
• This electric fan falls under the premium segment of the industry. Its high quality aluminium and smooth touch paint is seamless and perfect
• The fan price starts at ₹46,990, making it one of the most premium fans available in the market
• The design and architecture of this fan is unlike most fans, Fanzart has taken a Scandinavian, Minimalistic and Modern Contemporary look
How to Buy a Ceiling Fan on Bajaj MARKETS
If you like any of these fans, then you can buy them at cost-effective prices on Bajaj MARKETS. Simply use this shopping platform to streamline your search for the perfect Electric fan, add the same to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout section.
Once here, you can pay for your purchase conveniently using any one of the cashless payment methods listed on the portal. Thus, you can pay for your order using your credit/debit card or via Netbanking, UPI, or a mobile wallet and stand to score lucrative offers on the same.
FAQs on Ceiling Fans
1. What is the average price of a Bajaj fan?
Ans: Bajaj fan prices start at roughly ₹1,300 for the regular economic segment and go up to ₹8,000 for the premium dust free segment.
2. What is the best ceiling fan available in india?
Ans: There are a plethora of fan options to look from, ranging from ₹1,000 upto ₹40,000. Depending on your personal requirement, the version of best fan might differ. However, If you're looking for a fan that will run smoothly for years and economically, then hands down the Bajaj Crest will outperform its competitors.
3. What is the typical maintenance schedule for an electric fan?
Ans: Typically, these fans do not require extensive maintenance, however keeping the fan clean from dust will extend the life of the fan by a great deal.
4. What does a star rating of an electric fan mean?
Ans: The energy efficiency of a fan is defined by the number of stars it has. For example, a fan with 1 star is less energy efficient than a fan with 5 stars. Typically everyone wants a fan with at least 3 stars however they tend to be slightly more expensive than others.
5. Does a 8 blade fan make more breeze than a 3 blade fan?
Ans: In short, an 8 blade fan generates more wind power than a 3 blade fan. However, the RPM of a 3 blade fan will be higher. Therefore, a 3 blade fan will generate faster flow of air than an 8 blade.