Owning a high quality refrigerator is a real necessity in a tropical country like India as this appliance ensures the freshness of food as well as cools down beverages to quench your thirst. The refrigerator market in India is dominated by a host of global brands such as Samsung, LG and Whirlpool. However, some of the best and most innovative fridges available today are manufactured by Haier.
With a host of technological and design breakthroughs such as Bottom Mounted refrigerators (BMR) and French-Door refrigerators, Haier refrigerators are models that you must evaluate before buying your next refrigerator. To make your life easier, here is a list of the latest and best Haier refrigerators, including prices and key features of each.
Price List of 10 Latest Haier Refrigerators to Buy in India, 2022
Haier 565 L Side by Side Refrigerator (HRF - 619SS)
Haier 258 L 3 Star Double Door Refrigerator (HRF - 2783CKG - E)
Haier 195 L 5 Star Single Door Refrigerator (HRD - 1955PMG - E)
Haier 258 L 2 Star Double Door Refrigerator (HEF - 25TGS)
Haier 278 L 3 Star Double Door Refrigerator (HEF - 27TMS)
Haier 258 L 3 Star Double Door Refrigerator (HEF - 25TDS)
Haier 190 L 2 Star Single Door Refrigerator (HRD - 190CRS - E)
Haier 256 L 3 Star Double Door Refrigerator (HRB - 2764BS - E)
Haier 242 L 3 Star Single Door Refrigerator (HRD - 2423PIS - E)
Haier 258 L 2 Star Double Door Refrigerator (HRF - 2783 - BMS- E)
*Please note: This Haier refrigerator price list contains prices which are inclusive of taxes.
Top 10 Best Selling Haier Refrigerators to Buy in India
1. Haier 531 L Inverter French Door Refrigerator
A unique feature of this Haier refrigerator is that you can easily utilise this entire appliance as just a fridge by easily changing the temperature settings. Other key features of this appliance are:
• The french door design allows for wider shelves with no partitions, thereby giving you greater storage efficiency
• Twin inverter technology is used to control both the compressor as well as the fan. This ensures greater power efficiency in cooling
• You can store 2x the amount of vegetables in this fridge as it comes equipped with two moisture-free vegetable boxes
2. Haier 628 L Side by Side Refrigerator
This 3 door convertible side - by side refrigerator is one of Haier’s best refrigerators thanks to the host of features that it has. Some of these key attributes are:
• You can convert your freezer to a fridge whenever required. This allows you to use upto 83% of the 628L capacity as a fridge section
• The convertible zone allows you to regulate the temperature of each storage layer within a range of -18°to 5°, which the temperature of each layer staying stable
• An auto-connect inverter feature will connect your refrigerator to your home’s inverter in the event of a power outage
3. Haier 195 L 5 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
This refrigerator has a 5-star rating, making it one of the most efficient models in terms of power consumption. Some of its key features are:
• Capability to produce ice in one hour thanks to its longer condenser coils and heavy duty PUF insulation
• Stabiliser free operation across a voltage range of 135V-290V
• An unrefrigerated drawer at the base which can be used to store vegetables like potatoes and onions, which otherwise do not require refrigeration
• Toughened glass shelves that can support loads of up to 120 kg
4. Haier 170 L 2 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
One of Haier’s best fridges in the sub-200 L segment, this model has “Diamond Edge” freezer technology which ensures that cooling is retained and ice forms faster. Some other key attributes are:
• Stabiliser free operation between 135V-290V, which is great if you live in a locality prone to power fluctuations
• This refrigerator uses the R600a refrigerant which has a low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
• This appliance comes with a 10-year warranty on the compressor
5. Haier 565 L Frost Free Side by Side Refrigerator
This Haier refrigerator has Twin Inverter technology which ensures lower fluctuations, noiseless operation and reduced power consumption. Some of the other features of this model are:
• Slim design with a thickness of just 655 mm makes sure this refrigerator can fit into any modular kitchen
• It has a highly efficient compressor which keeps power consumption down to less than a unit per day
• The digital control panel allows you to control the settings of the fridge without opening its doors
6. Haier 320 L Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
This is one of the best Haier fridges in the 300+ L segment, thanks to its bottom mounted freezer which reduces your bending by up to 90%. Other attributes of this model are:
• It produces ice in just an hour, so you can easily cope with unplanned parties or guests
• The large vegetable crisper allows you to store more vegetables and keeps them fresher for longer
• The ice-tray operates with a simple twist mechanism, and there’s a box provided below it to store ice-cubes for a later time
7. Haier 220 L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
If you’re looking for a fridge that has a storage capacity of over 200 L, then this might be the model for you. Some of its main features are:
• It does not require a stabiliser when operating between 135V - 290V
• Toughened glass shelves, which won’t crack even when weights as high as 120 kg are placed on them
• Ice production in just an hour, thanks to its design which retains cooling in the freezer for longer periods of time
8. Haier 345 L Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
This 3-star refrigerator is one of the best Haier fridges on the market today thanks to its “Magic Convertible” temperature control feature. Some of the other key features of this model are:
• A movable ice-maker that you can detach if you require additional space in your freezer
• A built in LED light which is slim, bright and energy-efficient
• A 100% reliable, 10 year warranty on the compressor and fan motor
9. Haier 376 L Magic Convertible Bottom Mounted Refrigerator
This 3 star refrigerator has a super-freezer which can deliver a temperature of -24°C. Other key attributes of this appliance are:
• The “Magic Convertible” feature allows you to control the temperature of individual shelves across as range of -24°C to 5°C
• This appliance has dual fans and a DC inverter which deliver better cooling while consuming lower power
• The bottom mounted freezer section ensures that you bend upto 90% lower when compared to regular refrigerators
10. Haier 310 L Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
This refrigerator by Haier features 360 degree cooling, due to which cool air is rotated across the appliance, keeping food fresh for longer. Some of its other features are:
• Toughened glass shelves can support weights of up to 120 kg
• You can produce ice in just one hour thanks to longer condenser coils and better quality of insulation which retains cooking in the device
• The all new LED design consumes little energy, but easily lights up the entire refrigerator
How to Buy Haier Refrigerators on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT
If you now feel that you’re ready to go ahead and purchase a Haier fridge online, just head over to Bajaj MARKETS eCarT. This smart and intuitive platform not only provides you with a wealth of information about all available models, but also makes it easy to buy a Haier fridge online. You can avail of some great deals, and also get access to a variety of online payment options such as wallets, UPI and debit / credit cards. The no-EMI option also allows you to purchase a refrigerator that’s best for you, without a major financial burden.
FAQs on Haier Refrigerators
1. Should I buy a single door or double door refrigerator?
Ans: Based on your needs for storage capacity, ease of use, and features required, you can decide between a single or a double door refrigerator. Typically, a double door refrigerator comes with a higher storage capacity but is more expensive too. Don’t forget to refer to a Haier fridge price list to check whether a double door refrigerator fits within your budget.
2. How often should I clean my refrigerator?
Ans: It is recommended to clean your refrigerator as and when you find it necessary. It may vary depending on your nature of use.
3. How do I set the temperature on my fridge?
Ans: You would have either a digital screen or a manual knob to set the temperature based on the model you have purchased. Some of the best Haier fridges come with a digital display which allows you to do this without opening the doors of the refrigerator.
4. How do I decide on the storage volume?
Ans: It is beneficial to first assess your needs for using the refrigerator and then move ahead with determining the storage capacity. If you’re living alone, you’d best buy a Haier fridge from the sub-200 L category
5. Do all refrigerators come with an ice cube tray?
Ans: Some of the models come with an ice cube tray while the others do not. However, the storage space for an ice cube tray will be provided in the freezer.