Headphones are becoming an integral part of our lives now. Most of us find it difficult to even leave the house without them over our ears. Now equipped with bluetooth technology, long lasting batteries and even voice activated commands, Headsets have come a long way from what they used to be. Even the output quality of audio has increased drastically over the last decade. Some earphones even feature a foldable design which makes it super convenient to travel with them in your backpack without taking up too much space.
Apart from a wire-free music experience, some headphones still come with wired connectivity options for the user to enjoy the old school way of listening to music. Manufacturers are now using lightweight materials and newer technologies to make them more comfortable for longer usage. If you wish to buy headphones of such high quality and innovation, you can shop for it at competitive rates on Bajaj Markets.
Headphones Price list
Finding the perfect Headphones can be quite difficult. So to help you find your ideal audio partner, we’ve curated a headset price list:
Job Tune 700 B
Motorola Hp-BT Escape 200
Sony WH CH710N
JBL Tune 760NC
Sennheiser MOMENTUM 3 Wireless
Cassette™ Wireless On-Ear Headphones
boAt Sunburn Rockerz
Top 10 Best Headphones to Buy in India
1. JBL Tune 760NC
• These headphones come with active noise cancelling so you can tune into your favourite music and stay immersed without any disturbances in the background
• The multipoint connection technology on this device helps you switch between your phone and tablet like a breeze
• The lightweight and foldable design is super convenient for travelling
2. JBL T460BT
• This headset comes equipped with magnificent battery that provides upto 11 hours of playback
• The headphones come with excellent features like ultra clear audio, extra bass effect and buttons on the ear cup for easy access
• The lightweight and comfortable design makes these headphones very comfortable over the ears
3. JBL Tune 510BT
• This headset offers upto 40 hours of battery life and is equipped with quick charging so you never have to worry about battery life
• Offers state of the art features like bluetooth 5.0, extreme bass with crystal clear audio output and accepts voice commands for google and Siri
• Extremely lightweight and durable so you can use them on the go without worrying about their integrity
4. JBL Quantum 300
• These headphones are equipped with JBL QuantumSURROUND, which creates a realistic cinematic level of immersion which is a huge edge over the competition
• The earcups come with memory foam cushions for added comfort for long gaming hours
• This headphone is compatible with a wide range of gaming platforms like playstations, PC’s and Xboxes
5. Beats Solo 3 Wireless
• Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups for long hours of usage
• This headphone comes equipped with fine-tuned acoustics for clarity and depth with noise isolation
• Its large battery can provide up to 40 hours of playback time which is a little over 2 days
6. Beats Studio 3 Wireless
• This is one of the best headphones available, it comes with ergonomic ear cups with on-ear controls for convenience on the go
• Also equipped with Active Noise Cancelling that blocks out external noises while simuntainsoly accommodating to your music playback. The result is a realistic cinematic level of immersion.
• Its large battery can provide up to 22 hours of listening time, which is more than enough to get you through the day
7. Sennheiser MOMENTUM 3 Wireless
• This headset is equipped with Auto On/Off and Smart Pause technology so you never miss a beat when you take them off for a second or two
• The active Noise Cancellation and Transparent Hearing functionality allow you to experience crystal clear audio void of any background sound interference
• The simple 3-button functionality can help you switch between music and making calls in an instant. You can also activate volume control from this button
8. Sennheiser HD 450BT
• This Headphone comes equipped with Captivating sound quality with superior bass and Active Noise Cancellation
• Its enormous battery can give you up to 30 hours play time, witch is sufficient for almost 2 days
• Its folding design is versatile and rugged so you don't have to worry about them while travelling
9. Crusher™ Wireless Immersive Bass Headphones
• Equipped with the state of the art features like Bluetooth Technology and Adjustable Sensory Bass
• This headset comes equipped with an enormous battery providing upto 40 Hours of Battery Life with Rapid Charge
• The Microphone, Call, Track, and Volume Controls are conveniently placed in the earcup of the headphone.
10. Cassette™ Wireless On-Ear Headphones
• This headphone has a huge battery giving you up to 22 hours of playback and is also rapid charge enabled
• Its Durable Metal Headband makes it a reliable rugged headset
• The Plush On-Ear Cushions are perfect for day long usage without any discomfort
How to Buy Headphones on Bajaj Markets
While headphones make for the perfect companion when travelling, some Headset prices do tend to be higher than other brands. However, this should not deter you from buying such top-notch audio devices. You can simply head over to the Bajaj Markets to grab yourself a set at a competitive rate.
Moreover, when you’re shopping on this smart and intuitively designed platform, you also stand a chance to win exciting deals and offers on your purchase. Once you've narrowed down on your model of headphones, you can pay using a cashless payment method like a credit/debit card, UPI, mobile wallet or Netbanking.
FAQs on Headphones
1. What Headphones should I buy?
Ans: There are tons of great Headphone brands to pick from online. However, depending on what's your budget, purpose for using the headphones and what is your source of music you can narrow down your selection. If you're planning on using them in a studio then you'll probably need high quality headphones, if it's a basic commute companion then any budget set will do.
2. Does better frequency response mean better sound?
Ans: No. 5Hz may seem low, but it doesn’t mean it’s going to be a more “bassy” Headphone than one that only manages 20Hz. Just because they quote down to 5Hz and up to 50,000Hz that doesn’t mean they'll be louder or more clear.
3. What are Circumaural, supra-aural and intra aural earphones?
Ans: Circumaural means the headphones that go on your ears, supra-aural means the earpads sit on your ears, intra aural means the headphones go in your ears. Depending on your purpose you will buy a headphone that suits you best. Overall circumaural Headphones are the most comfortable.
4. How loud can Headphones go?
Ans: Experts recommend that you should listen to Headphones between 60dB and 85dB. Anything above that can cause permanent hearing damage. Some earphones can go upto 120dB which can be extremely dangerous over long periods of time.
5. What is the warranty period of Headphones?
Ans: Typically Headphones have a period of 12 - 24 months of warranty. Some brands do offer longer warranty periods. The best way to find out your brand specific warranty period is to check the warranty card you received when you bought the product. It is important to note that warranty doesn't cover everything, damage caused by the user, unusual use of the device and water damage are not covered by most brands under warranty.