Managing household chores manually can be quite a hassle. Thanks to the latest and most advanced home appliance models, you won’t need to endure this hassle. From cooking and reheating to washing and cleaning, the wide range of home appliance models available in the market are designed to reduce your workload. This helps you enjoy some much-deserved downtime.
While home appliances like refrigerators, ACs and water heaters help create comfortable living conditions, those like microwaves, washing machines and vacuum cleaners help streamline your usual chores. Combining the boons of an energy-efficient performance with a good balance of features, these home appliance models offer you the best of both worlds.
If you wish to shop for such home appliances online, you should head over to Bajaj MARKETS today. On this user-friendly online shopping platform, you’ll get to browse through a plethora of options and enjoy lucrative deals and offers on your purchase.
Price List of 10 Latest Home Appliances in India, 2022
Shopping for home appliances online can be a challenging process, simply because of the sheer volume of options available. Brands like Samsung, LG, Whirlpool, OnePlus, IFB and others have a range of top-notch home appliances available to suit your every need and budget. Here’s the latest home appliance price list to help you get started:
OnePlus 43-inch Y Series 4K UHD Smart Android (43Y1S Pro, 2022 Model)
Toshiba 650L Frost Free Real Inverter French Door Refrigerator (GR-RF646WE-PGI(24))
IFB Aqua 6.5kg Top Load Washing Machine (5 Star, Fully Automatic, TL REWS)
IFB Solo Microwave Oven (20PM-MEC2B)
Blue Star 1.5 Ton Window AC (5 Star, WFA518LL)
Lloyd 0.75 Ton Inverter Split AC (3 Star, GLS09I3FWSEL)
Samsung 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC (4 Star, AR18BYMZAUR)
Top 10 Best Selling Home Appliances to Buy in India
1. Godrej 190 L Single Door Refrigerator (RD 1905 PTDI 53 GL BL)
• This refrigerator comes with a 5-star energy rating and an advanced inverter technology that helps you save on your monthly electricity bills.
• Comes with a dry storage drawer so that you won’t have to keep extra containers to store perishables that don’t need refrigeration.
• The chiller tray comes with advanced Anti-Drip insulation that helps prevent the formation of water droplets under it.
2. LG 5 Star 1.5 Ton Dual Inverter Split AC (KS-Q18HNZD)
• The Dual Cool technology of this smart home appliance, coupled with its copper condenser ensure effective and fast cooling even on the hottest summer days.
• The Active Energy Control feature reduces the power consumption of the appliance by 40%-80%.
• The specially designed Monsoon Comfort technology helps keep the seasonal humidity at bay for a comfortable cooling experience.
3. LG 9.0 Kg 5 Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (T90SJMB1Z)
• The Turbo Drum and Smart Motion washing technology of this home appliance effectively cleans your soiled laundry loads without needing any manual intervention.
• The JetSpray+ technology of this fully-automatic washing machine ensures that you won’t have to hand scrub your heavily soiled clothes for optimised cleaning.
• The Tub Clean feature prevents the development of foul odour to ensure that your washer remains fresh and clean.
4. Whirlpool 240 L Multi-Door Refrigerator (FP 263D PROTTON ROY)
• The 6th Sense Active Fresh technology and new Air Booster System help retain moisture and keep your food fresh for a longer time.
• Comes with a 3rd Keep Fresh drawer with MicroBlock technology.
• You don’t have to purchase a separate stabiliser for this home appliance that intuitively protects the interface against voltage fluctuations.
5. Redmi 32-inch HD Ready Smart LED TV (L32M6-RA)
• This DTS Virtual: X and DTS-HD-enabled smart TV comes with a 178-degree wide-viewing angle and a fluid 60Hz refresh rate so that your entertainment sessions are ultra-immersive.
• The Vivid Picture Engine of this TV brings every displayed frame to life with unmatched vibrancy.
• Its 20W Dolby Audio-enabled speakers complete the theatrical entertainment experience.
• You can access the latest content on the upgraded PatchWall 4 of the device that also comes with user-specific modes that filter content as per your preferences.
6. IFB 6 Kg 5 Star Front Loading Washing Machine (Diva Aqua SX)
• Comes with an in-built heater so that you can effectively remove both tough stains and allergens from your clothes.
• The Aqua Energie technology dissolves detergent better to ensure a softer wash for your clothes.
• The 8 wash programs offer you enough room for customisation as per your laundry needs, making this washer an ace home appliance.
7. Bosch 13 Place Setting Dishwasher (SMS66GI01I)
• This essential home appliance comes with an Express Kadhai Programme that cleans your greasy utensils at a temperature of 70-degree Celsius to remove any oily residue quite effectively.
• The Express Sparkle feature ensures that your dishes are done in just 60 minutes.
• The Glass Protect Technology safeguards your valuable glassware against damage.
• The Aqua Sensor and Load Sensor of this model are designed to intuitively adjust water and detergent usage as per your washing load.
8. Blue Star Premia 35 Litres Tower Air Cooler (PA35LMA)
• This home appliance comes with a UV Protect Coat that prevents UV lights from damaging your air cooler.
• One of the best air coolers that efficiently utilises water to rapidly cool your home without wastage.
• The specially designed Honeycomb Pad and mosquito filter ensure effective cooling by keeping microbes and parasites away.
• Comes with a dedicated Ice Chamber that can be loaded with ice cubes when you wish to enjoy rapid cooling.
9. LG 28L Convection Microwave Oven (MC2846BR)
• Whether you wish to bake or barbeque, this ace home appliance from LG will always be up to the task.
• Make and enjoy homemade ghee, paneer and curd in just a few minutes with this specially designed convection oven.
• The Quarters Heater ensures efficient and safe cooking, whether you pick a dish from the 251 auto-cook options or choose to prepare a new one.
10. OnePlus 43-Inch Smart Android TV (43Y1)
• The Gamma Engine and FHD display of this smart TV ensure that every bit of the displayed frame is rendered with dynamic contrast and impeccable clarity.
• The 20W Dolby Audio speakers place you right in the middle of the on-screen action.
• You can control this Android TV with a simple voice command as it supports smart assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant.
• Streaming the latest movies, shows and more are just a click away as this smart TV comes with an extensive content library.
How to Buy Home Appliances on Bajaj MARKETS
If you’re currently thinking about purchasing a new AC or refrigerator or some other essential home appliance, you should head over to Bajaj MARKETS. Here, you won’t have to deal with a dearth of choices as you can choose from an extensive range of top-selling models from various brands.
Additionally, you can also enjoy home appliance deals on this cost-effective online shopping platform. All you have to do is add the model to your cart and proceed to checkout. Here, you can review the offers listed to see if your product is eligible for a discount. Once that’s done, you can pay for the same via your credit/debit card or through UPI, Netbanking or a mobile wallet.
FAQs on Home Appliances
1. What is the most important home appliance for your home?
Ans: A refrigerator is the most important home appliance. You need to own a refrigerator to keep your food fresh for a long time. You can pick models with various capacities and door options to find one that best fits your storage needs.
2. Which brand makes the best home appliances?
Ans: Manufacturing a range of top-class washing machines, ACs, refrigerators and more, Whirlpool is definitely one of the best home appliance brand in the Indian market.
3. What are some of the most essential home appliances I need at home?
Ans: Some of the most essential home appliances for your home include a refrigerator, television, gas stove, microwave, washing machine, AC or cooler and a water heater.
4. Which home appliance brand manufactures the best refrigerators?
Ans: Samsung is the best home appliance brand when it comes to refrigerators.
5. What should I keep in mind when buying home appliances online?
Ans: You should check customer reviews for the models shortlisted, along with their warranty periods and terms. Also, remember to review the seller ratings of an appliance when purchasing it online.