Inverter ACs have been a big step in the evolution of air conditioners. It adjusts the speed of an AC’s compressor to control the flow rate of the gas. The inverter setup controls the compressor in a free-flowing manner when the set room temperature is attained. This reduced action aids in saving electricity. It adjusts its capacity to handle temperature fluctuations too.
Today all modern ranges of air conditioners include an inverter technology that helps reduce electricity consumption, thereby increasing the efficiency and durability of air conditioners.
Leading brands are now focused on creating better cooling experiences at reduced costs by prioritising the latest technologies such as Inverter Air Conditioners or Dual Inverter Air Conditioners. Companies like Samsung, Haier, Hitachi, Blue Star, Voltas are among the brands that lead this segment.
Price List of 10 Latest Inverter Air Conditioners in India, 2022
Hitachi 2 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (RMOG524HCEA)
LG 2 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (KS-Q24ENXA)
Panasonic 2 Tons 3 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Split AC (CS/CU-SU24WKYW)
Sanyo 2 Ton 3 Star Dual Inverter Split AC (SI/SO-20T3SCIC)
Whirlpool 2 Ton Inverter Split AC (2.0T MAGICOOL PRO 3S COPR INV)
Sanyo 1 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (2021)
Hisense 1.0 Ton 3 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Split AC (AS-12TW4RYRKA01B)
TCL 1 Ton 3 Star Ultra-Inverter Split AC (2021,TAC-12CSD/EV3)
Godrej 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (GIC 12YTC3-WTA)
Lloyd 1.0 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (2021,GLS12I36WRBP)
Top 10 Best Selling Inverter Air Conditioners to Buy in India
Here are the top 10 best selling inverter air conditioners in India today:
1. SAMSUNG AR18BYNZABE1.5 Ton 5 Star Split Inverter AC
• This Samsung 1.5 Ton Inverter AC comes with a BEE 5-star rating
• It has a Durafin Ultra Condenser that provides faster cooling along with the best in class Triple Protector Plus Technology to prevent any damage due to voltage fluctuations.
• It also comes with an Effortless Filter Cleaning system and uses R32, an environmentally safe refrigerant to give you a guilt-free experience.
• This inverter AC also has a built-in Good Sleep Mode to control the AC temperature during your sleep.
2. Hitachi CMOG524HEEA 2 Ton 5 Star Split Inverter AC
• This Hitachi Split Inverter AC comes with a high power saving rating of 5 stars and offers efficient cooling with less power consumption.
• It is equipped with a copper condenser and a twin rotary compressor that can generate a cooling capacity of over 7030 watts.
• It also has a built-in Dehumidification system and auto-restart features.
3. IFB IACI183F5G3C 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split Dual Inverter AC
• The IFB IACI183F5G3C is a one of a kind air-conditioner that uses dual inverter AC technology to give you fast and effective cooling.
• It is a split AC with a 5-star BEE rating. It has a copper condenser with a twin rotary compressor that generates over 5220 watts of cooling power.
• It also has a rapid cooling chill mode, 2-way cooling systems, dual gold fins, and a built-in dehumidifier.
• The exterior of this AC is automotive grade weather-proof with nano-tech coating. It also uses an environment safe coolant called R-32.
4. MOTOROLA MOTO155SIASMT 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split Dual Inverter Smart AC with Wi-fi Connect
• This start of art dual inverter air conditioner from Motorola comes with a copper condenser and a 5-star BEE rating.
• It is a Smart AC with Geo-fencing that allows you to switch on your AC even before you reach home. It is also equipped with smart automation that detects climatic variations and an auto-restart feature.
• This inverter AC can provide effective cooling even at 60 degrees and its in-built Turbo Mode can cool the room down to 18 degrees in 30 seconds! It also uses the Google Voice Assistant for smart voice controlling ability.
5. Panasonic CS/CU-NU18XKYWA 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split Inverter AC with Wi-fi Connect
• This Panasonic smart inverter air conditioner is a new age AC with built-in Wifi connectivity and voice controlling options that work with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant.
• It uses an eco-friendly coolant called R-32 and comes with a 5-star energy efficiency rating.
• It has a cooling capacity of 5100 watts with integrated features such as Smart Diagnosis and Shield Blu Anti-Corrosion Technology.
• It uses a robust copper condenser and operates at a low noise level of around 39 decibels. It also comes with a 2.5 PM filter for added safety.
6. Daikin RKL50UV16V 1.5 Ton 4 Star Split Inverter AC with PM 2.5 Filter
• It is a highly energy-efficient inverter AC priced at ₹58,400 that has a cooling capacity of around 5000 watts. It has a built-in Swing Compressor and a copper condenser for faster cooling.
• This AC is equipped with a dehumidification system and an LED display. It also has a four-way air direction setting and a unique PM 2.5 filter that keeps out microorganisms and dust.
• It operates at a low noise level and has added features like child lock, auto restart, quiet mode and self-diagnosis.
7. ONIDA IR183IVR 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split Inverter AC
• The ONIDA IR183IVR is one of the most affordable inverter air conditioners with a copper coil condenser that is rust and corrosion-free.
• It also boasts a rapid cooling technology and uses Gold Hydrophilic fins to protect your appliance from external damage.
• The AC is equipped with the latest I Feel Sensor and an environment-friendly R-32 refrigerant.
8. Voltas 183V ADS 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split Inverter AC
• This Voltas 183ADS inverter AC comes with innovative features such as a multi-stage filtration system to keep bad odour, allergens, dust and other bacterial agents from seeping indoors.
• It also has a copper coil condenser that is rust free and works across a wide range of voltage levels.
• It is equipped with a High Ambient Cooling function that provides effective cooling even at 50 degrees celsius.
9. Whirlpool 1.5T MAGICOOL CONVERT PRO 5S INV 4 in 1 Convertible Cooling Split Inverter AC
• This high-quality inverter air conditioner from Whirlpool comes with a 5-star energy efficiency rating and an energy-efficient, corrosion-resistant copper coil condenser.
• It is equipped with built-in features such as a turbo mode, sleep mode and auto restart.
• It has a single rotary compressor that generates over 5000 watts of cooling power. It works at a low noise level of 35 decibels and boasts a self-diagnosis feature.
10. Blue Star IA315YLU 1.2 Ton 3 Star Split Inverter AC
• Blue Star is one of the industry leaders in the air conditioners space. This product is no different. This inverter AC comes with a copper coil condenser that is easy to maintain.
• It has a robust design and a system for an innovative 4-in-1 cooling mode. It’s equipped with a Turbo Cooling feature and other smart cooling features.
• It also boasts an adaptive operation that adjusts the AC settings as per the prevalent outdoor conditions.
• The 1.2-ton inverter AC uses the Blue Fin technology that is corrosion resistant and offers a noise-free operation.
How to Buy Inverter Air Conditioners on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT
Purchasing an inverter air-conditioner requires a big one-time investment. However, with Bajaj MARKETS eCarT’s various offers and payment options, affording an inverter AC is not a big deal anymore. On Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, you can compare various features as per your requirement and pay using Netbanking, UPI, Credit or Debit cards and select Wallets. You will also receive an email and SMS with your order confirmation and tracking updates.
FAQs on Inverter Air Conditioners
1. What is the inverter AC price range?
Ans: A good inverter AC price can vary from ₹28,000 for the baseline models without any smart features to over ₹55,000 for the new age smart ACs from reputed brands in the space.
2. What is a dual inverter AC?
Ans: A dual inverter AC has a twin rotary compressor unit and two compression chambers. This creates improved airflow and lower noise levels. It is more efficient than ordinary inverter air conditioners.
3. What is the price range of a Samsung Inverter AC?
Ans: Samsung inverter ACs can cost anywhere between ₹32,000 to ₹60,000 depending on the capacity, BEE star rating and the model you’re opting for.
4.What is a Smart Inverter AC?
Ans: A smart inverter AC is one that has smart connectivity options such as using Wifi, geofencing, smart remote sensing and voice controlling possibilities. These ACs often consume more power than a regular air conditioner.
5.What’s the difference between normal ACs and Inverter ACs?
Ans: A normal AC does not have auto restarting or voltage stabilising features and more often consumes high power. Inverter ACs use the latest technology to provide efficient and faster cooling using inverter systems. These are also compatible with other smart functions.