Kenstar has been an industry leader in the home appliance segment for over two decades now. And the manufacturer’s range of air coolers is particularly popular and trusted across households in the country. With more than 50 models and over 70 variants of Kenstar coolers available in the market today, there is no dearth of options for you.
Kenstar air coolers come with different tank capacities ranging from as low as 15 litres to as much as 105 litres. This makes them suitable for rooms of varying sizes. You can also find different types of coolers from Kenstar, including desert coolers, personal coolers, tower coolers and window coolers.
In case you are looking for an affordable way to cool your living space effectively, an air cooler from Kenstar may be just what you need. Visit Bajaj MARKETS today to find the best coolers from this brand up for sale. The Kenstar air cooler prices on this online marketplace are competitive, and may even be available at a discount or an offer.
Price List of 10 of the Latest Kenstar Air Coolers in India, 2022
One of the key factors you need to take into account before making a purchase decision is the Kenstar air cooler price. Here is a table with the 10 latest air coolers from Kenstar along with their costs. Check it out to get a better idea of the budget you need to set aside.
• This cooler from Kenstar comes with a humidity control feature that can prevent the buildup of excess humidity in the air.
• With an air delivery rate of around 6,000 cubic metres per hour, the Cool Blaster is one of the most powerful Kenstar air coolers in the market.
• The visual indicator on the front of the device instantly lets you know just how much water is left in the tank.
Kenstar Glam Honeycomb Tower Cooler (50L)
• The space saving design of the Kenstar Glam tower cooler makes it the perfect option for cooling small rooms.
• The four castor wheels on this Kenstar cooler help you quickly and easily transport the unit from one room to another.
• This tower cooler consumes just 175 watts of electricity and works on all kinds of inverters.
Kenstar TallDe Woodwool Desert Cooler (50L)
• Thanks to the high water tank capacity of 50 litres, the Kenstar TallDe desert cooler can be run for an entire day.
• The fan is conveniently placed above the height of a conventional bed, ensuring that you receive cool air without any hindrance.
• With power consumption figures of just 170 watts, this unit is one of the many energy-efficient Kenstar air coolers in the market.
How to Buy a Kenstar Air Cooler on Bajaj MARKETS
If you want to buy a Kenstar air cooler online, Bajaj MARKETS is the place to go to. On this online platform, you can use the search bar to find the cooler you’re looking for. If you do not have any specific model in mind, the filters on this online marketplace can be handy. You can use them to refine your search by tank capacity, design type and air flow.
After you have zeroed in on the right air cooler, you just need to add it to your cart and check out. Choose from different convenient payment options to pay the Kenstar cooler price online. You can pay via debit card, credit card, UPI, internet banking or mobile wallets.
FAQs on Kenstar Air Coolers
1. Do all Kenstar coolers come with a remote control?
Ans: No. Not all Kenstar coolers are offered with a remote control. So make sure to check the specifications of an air cooler before purchasing.
2. Are there any Kenstar air coolers with smart features?
Ans: Yes. The Kenstar Sensio air cooler comes with support for IoT and has several smart features.
3. What kind of cooling pad materials do Kenstar air coolers use?
Ans: Depending on the model that you opt for, Kenstar coolers use either wood wool or honeycomb cooling pads.
4. How do I check the level of water in the tank of a Kenstar cooler?
Ans: All Kenstar air coolers come with a transparent window on the front of the unit, where you can check the level of water remaining in the tank.
5. How frequently do I have to clean the dust filters in a Kenstar air cooler?
Ans: Ideally, you should clean out the dust filters of the cooler every one to two weeks to ensure maximum operating efficiency.