In our busy lives today, with work-from-home being the new normal, laptops have become highly vital and indispensable devices. With its rising usage, there is a need to buy the right laptop with the correct specifications that guarantee reliability and high performance.
With the enormous options to choose from, buying budget-friendly laptops under ₹30,000 becomes a bittersweet experience. At the time of buying a laptop, you need to take into consideration a variety of factors. The first and foremost is the purpose of buying a laptop - whether it's for heavy gaming or light work. You can then determine the processor size and the storage size of a laptop.
Wondering where you can find and buy the best laptops under ₹30,000? Bajaj MARKETS is the place to head to. On this user-friendly platform, you can browse through the top laptop models under ₹30,000 and make your purchase easily in just a few minutes.
Price List of 10 Latest Laptops Under ₹30,000 in India, 2022
If you're looking for a laptop within your budget, it's important to be aware of all the latest models available in the segment. To assist you, we’ve tabulated the prices of the latest laptops under ₹30,000 in India. Check it out so you can make an informed decision.
iBall CompBook M500
HP Chromebook 11A-NA0002MU
Avita SATUS NU14A1INC43PN-MB
Acer Travelmate Business Laptop TMB311-31
Acer Aspire 3 A314-22
Acer Extensa EX215-31
Asus VivoBook X510UA-EJ796T
Acer Travelmate TMP215-53
Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G
Infinix InBook X1
Top 10 Best Selling Laptops Under ₹30,000 to Buy in India
• This is a power-packed 7th generation i5 laptop under ₹30,000 from Lenovo with a 14-inch display.
• It has an excellent storage capacity of 1 TB HDD and 4GB RAM for quick multitasking.
• This comes with a large battery that provides 6 hours of backup. It also supports rapid charging.
HP 247 G8 Athlon P-3045B Laptop | 14” | 8 GB RAM
• This 14-inch display laptop under ₹30,000 comes with an impressive 8 GB RAM and 1 TB HDD Hard Disk space.
• It has a high-power AMD Athlon processor and an integrated graphics processor.
• It is equipped with the latest Windows 11 operating system, bringing to you the best of features with maximum optimization on all apps.
How to Buy Laptops Under ₹30,o000 on Bajaj MARKETS
At Bajaj MARKETS, you can easily shop for the best laptops below ₹30,000 and stand to score lucrative discounts and offers on your purchase. The smart and easy-to-use interface of this platform lets you filter your search by price, model or specifications to narrow down on a model that best suits your requirement.
Once you’ve figured out which model you want to buy, simply add it to your cart and proceed to the checkout section. You can conveniently pay for it using a range of online payment options such as your credit/debit card, Netbanking, UPI and selected mobile wallets.
FAQs on Laptops under ₹30,000
1. Which are the best laptop models under ₹30,000?
Ans: Some of the best performance laptops in this price segment include the Asus Chromebook Flip C214MA-BU0452, Lenovo V-15 ADA Athlon Dual Core. Their price to feature ratio is unparalleled to its competition.
2. Which brands make the best laptops under ₹30,000?
Ans: HP, Lenovo, Asus, Acer and Avita are known to offer some of the most durable and reliable laptops under 30k.
3. Are laptops with an i5 laptop under 30k worth it?
Ans: Yes, i5 processors are extremely fast and at this price point it would be an absolute game-changer for your computer experience. The Asus X555LJ-XX132H and Avita Liber NS12A1IN004P are the best budget laptops that come with Intel Core i5 processors.
4. Which laptop under ₹30000 should I purchase for gaming?
Ans: Depending on your requirement, the model might differ. However, the Asus Vivobook is a laptop that can handle anything you throw at it. Its quick processor and large space enable it to run resource demanding software seamlessly with zero lag.
5. What features should I consider when I’m purchasing a laptop under 30k?
Ans: You must keep in mind the purpose you require a laptop. Whether it's for gaming or going to be your workstation. You can then decide the specifications like screen size, storage capacity and processor size and graphics.