Do you love gaming? Do you want to buy a new laptop? Do you have a budget of ₹80000? If you’ve answered yes to all three questions, you have come to the right place! We have put together a list of the finest gaming laptops under ₹80,000 so that you can learn about which laptop makes sense for you to buy next. We’ve covered offerings by HP, Lenovo, Asus, LG and several other major brands present in this space. Read on to learn more about all these models, their prices and much more.
Price List of 10 Latest Laptops Under ₹80,000 in India, 2022
HP Pavilion Gaming 10th Gen
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 10th Gen
HP Pavilion Gaming 15.6-inch
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop, Ryzen 5
HP Pavilion Gaming - 15
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen 7
MSI Bravo 15 Ryzen 7
MSI Katana GF66 - 11UC-628IN Netbook
Asus ROG Strix G15 - G513IH-HN086T
Acer Nitro 5 - AN515-55
Top 10 Best Selling Laptops Under ₹80,000 to Buy in India
• LG Gram 16
This laptop offers you heavy power in a light body, making it one of the best laptops under ₹80,000. Some of its best attributes are:
• 8GB of RAM and 512GB of SSD storage, which are expandable
• Thunderbolt 4 connector which allows you to enjoy data transfer speeds of up to 40 Gbps
• Victus by HP
This amazing laptop is arguably the best gaming laptop under ₹80,000 thanks to its AMD Ryzen 5600H chipset and 4GB GDDR6 Nvidia RTX 3050 graphics card. Other details of this machine include:
• 1 inch FHD display which has a 60Hz refresh rate makes sure you always enjoy the beauty of the game you’re playing
• An enhanced thermal solution including 5-way airflow and 4 heat pipes ensures this device does not overheat even when playing the most intense games
• 8GB of RAM that can be expanded to 32GB and 512 GB of SSD storage
• ASUS ZenBook 14
The Asus Zenbook 14 is made entirely of metal, with a unique spun-metal surface on top. Some of the other features of this device include:
• Four-sided NanoEdge FHD display, with 300 nits brightness and screen to body ratio of 90%
• Has ports for HDMI, Thunderbolt 4, USB Type A and micro-SD card reader, housed in a thin, light and compact design
• 15 hours of battery life, with a fast charge functionality which can take the battery up to 60% in less than 50 minutes.
• MSI Modern 14
The Modern 14 by MSI features an 11th generation Intel Core i7 processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, which makes it one of the best laptops under ₹80,000. Some of the other attributes of this laptop model are:
• Hi-res audio by Nahimic has the ability to support 24-bit / 192 kHz sampling
• Weight of 1.3 kg makes this device extremely portable, and the MIL-STD-810G military standard means it is highly durable too!
• Thunderbolt port allows data transfer of up to 40 Gbps. This laptop also has ports for HDMI and USB Type A as well as a headphone jack and a microphone jack
• ASUS ROG Strix
The Asus ROG is one of the best gaming laptops around Rs. 80,000. A few features that help it justify this billing are:
• AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900HX CPU and GeForce RTX™ 3070 GPU
• 32GB of DDR4-3200 RAM and upto 1TB SSD makes your user experience blazing fast
• An active touchpad area that’s 85% larger than previous models, allowing greater precision along with more comfortable hand movements and gestures
• Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 (2021)
This laptop can operate in 4 different modes, one of which is a tablet. Some of the features of this model are:
• 14-inch FHD Touchscreen display, with narrow bezels and compatibility with the Active Pen ensures a superior user experience
• A fingerprint reader integrated into the power button, allows for seamless and secure access
• Mi Notebook Ultra
Mi is recognised for producing products that have excellent specifications at affordable prices, and the Mi Notebook Ultra is no exception. Here are some of the features of the laptop under ₹80,000:
• Intel Core i7 11th Generation processor and an Intel Iris XE graphics card
• The Mi TrueLife+ display, which has 3x the number of pixels as a FHD display provides you with some stunning visuals
• Fingerprint reader incorporated into the power button makes it smooth and secure to access this laptop
• ASUS VivoBook K15
No list of the best laptops under ₹80,000 can be complete without mention of the VivoBook K15. A few details about this model have been listed below:
• Intel Core i7 processor provides the computing power you need for work as well as for play.
• The stunning 15-inch NanoEdge FHD OLED display and brilliant Harman Kardon-certified audio make your front-of-screen experience memorable
• A dual-storage design combines the speeds of an SSD with the capacities of a HDD
• HP Pavilion (2021)
For a multitude of reasons, the HP Pavilion is by far one of the greatest laptops under ₹80,000. The laptop has a luxury appearance and feel to it. It comes with a lot of great features at a reasonable price. The HP Pavilion is available in a variety of configurations, with the option of selecting between Intel and AMD processors.
• Lenovo Legion 5
Lenovo's Legion gaming laptops have always been high-performing and feature-rich, as well as reasonably affordable too. Some of the Legion 5’s features are:
• AMD Ryzen 5 4600H CPU, 8GB RAM, and an Nvidia GTX 1650 Ti graphics card.
• 15 inch FHD display, Dolby Vision, Nahimic 3D audio and the Legion Truestrike keyboard come together to deliver the ultimate gaming experience
How to Buy Laptops Under ₹80,000 on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT
Liked any of the laptops under ₹80,000 you’ve read about? Head over to Bajaj MARKETS eCarT and compare your shortlist across a range of parameters such as price and features. Bajaj MARKETS eCarT makes it easy for you to compare and purchase these laptops online. Just add your chosen laptop to your cart, pay and that’s it! You can get access to some great deals at Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, as well as pay via an array of online payment options such as debit/credit cards, UPI and netbanking.
FAQs on Laptops Under ₹80,000
1. Is gaming on a laptop acceptable?
Ans: Gaming laptops have a lot of power. Modern GPUs are more than capable of handling 1080p and 1440p gaming, as well as high refresh rates and esports games with triple-digit framerates. Some of the best gaming laptops under ₹80,000 are the Victus by HP and the ROG by ASUS.
2. Is it possible to use a gaming laptop for extended periods of time?
Ans: Gaming laptops feature greater specs, especially in terms of graphics, than regular laptops. GPUs, or Graphic Processor Units, are highly beneficial for computer activities that need a lot of arithmetic, such as video editing and CAD work.
3. Is keeping my laptop on all the time detrimental to its life?
Ans: It's totally OK to keep a laptop on all the time, but it must be connected. This will keep the battery fully charged at all times and may reduce the battery's lifetime. When you buy a gaming laptop under ₹80,000, you’re making a significant investment and hence you’d be better off taking care of the battery’s health as well!
4. What should I look for when purchasing a gaming laptop?
Ans: The more powerful the CPU and GPU, the better the overall performance of your gaming laptop.
5. Is it true that gaming depletes the battery life of a laptop?
Ans: The basic answer is that playing games on a laptop while charging is safe. You should, in fact, only play games when the charger is plugged in. Long-term harm to your laptop occurs when you play GPU-intensive games on battery power.