When it comes to electronic computing devices, Lenovo is one of the most trusted brands available in India. The technology company manufactures a wide range of products including laptops, PCs and state-of-the-art tablets. Lenovo tablets are known for their feature-rich design and advanced specifications, coupled with affordable prices.
The Lenovo Yoga tablet series is particularly popular because of the versatility it offers. With a Yoga smart tab, you get three different modes of usage. You can use the device in a standing position, tilt it for better visibility or hang it to enjoy hands-free usage. The tablets from Lenovo also come with extended battery lives that make them ideal for work or play on the go.
If there is any particular Lenovo tablet that has your attention, you can buy it online on Bajaj MARKETS at competitive prices. Along with an easy checkout procedure and multiple convenient payment options, this online marketplace may also give you occasional discounts or offers.
Price List of 10 of the Latest Lenovo Tablets in India, 2022
Before you make your purchase, you need to know the specs and features of the tablet you are interested in. That’s not all. You also need to get a good idea of Lenovo tablet prices, so you can plan your budget accordingly. Check out the table below for some of the latest Lenovo tablets and see what they cost.
Lenovo Tab M8 2nd Gen HD WiFi Only (Platinum Grey, 2GB + 32GB)
Lenovo Tab M8 2nd Gen FHD WiFi Only (Platinum Grey, 3GB + 32GB)
• This Lenovo tablet is equipped with an 8-inch multitouch-enabled display with a full HD resolution.
• The dedicated Kids Mode blocks inappropriate apps, media, and other irrelevant content from your children.
• The Tab M8 2nd Gen features a 13MP camera at the rear and a 5MP camera at the front of the device.
Lenovo Tab V7 WiFi + 4G (Onyx Black, 4GB + 64GB)
• The 6.9-inch touchscreen display of the Lenovo Tab V7 is crisp, vibrant, and colourful, making it the perfect option for online content consumption.
• The fingerprint reader on the tablet is conveniently placed at the back of the device, enabling you to quickly unlock it.
• The dual SIM card slots on the tablet allow you to make calls and use data on both of the SIMs simultaneously.
Lenovo Smart Tab M10 Plus 2nd Gen WiFi + 4G (Iron Grey, 4GB + 128GB)
• The thin bezels on the Lenovo Smart Tab M10 Plus gives it a massive screen-to-display ratio of around 87%.
• This Lenovo 10 inch tablet is equipped with an octa-core Mediatek Helio P22T processor that makes gaming and multitasking extremely easy.
• With the help of Bluetooth 5.0 support, you can connect the tablet with peripherals such as a keyboard and a mouse.
Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab WiFi + 4G (4GB + 64GB)
• The multimode design of the Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab allows you to prop the tablet up in four different ways.
• Thanks to the Google Assistant integration, this tablet from Lenovo allows you to use voice commands to operate the device.
• The dual JBL speakers on the device come with support for Dolby Atmos for a cinematic and immersive experience.
Lenovo Tab K10 WiFi + 4G (Abyss Blue, 4GB + 64GB)
• The 64GB of internal storage in the Lenovo Tab K10 can be expanded by up to 2TB with a microSD card.
• The combination of 4GB of RAM and an octa-core Helio P22T processor gives this Lenovo 10 inch tablet superior multitasking capabilities.
• The 5MP front camera on the device takes stellar selfies and can also be used to unlock the device.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD 2nd Gen WiFi Only (Platinum Grey, 4GB + 64GB)
• The premium metal construction of the Lenovo Tab M10 HD enhances the device’s robustness and durability.
• The HD display of the M10 tablet from Lenovo emits low levels of blue light, reducing the strain on your eyes.
• In terms of connectivity, this Lenovo 10 inch tablet gets GPS, dual band Wi-Fi, FM Radio, and Bluetooth 5.0.
How to Buy Lenovo Tablets on Bajaj MARKETS
Buying a Lenovo tablet on Bajaj MARKETS is quick and simple. All you need to do is visit the online marketplace and browse through the tablets on sale from this brand. If you have a specific model in mind, you can use the search bar to find the tablet you are looking for. Otherwise, the filters on the platform make it easier for you to narrow down your options based on display size, storage capacity and more.
After you’ve found the right model, simply proceed to checkout. Here, you can choose from various convenient payment options like debit cards, credit cards, UPI, internet banking and mobile wallets to pay the tablet. Your tablet will then be delivered to your address in just a few days.
FAQs on Lenovo Tablets
1. Do all Lenovo tablets support 4G connectivity?
Ans: No. Not all Lenovo tablets come with a 4G modem. So, make sure to read through the specifications of the device before purchasing, to confirm the presence of 4G support.
2. Can I make voice calls on my Lenovo tablet that has 4G connectivity?
Ans: Not all Lenovo 4G tablets allow you to make or receive calls. Some of them only support data connectivity.
3. Can I connect a keyboard and mouse with my Lenovo tablet?
Ans: Yes. You can connect a keyboard and mouse to your Lenovo tablet either through the USB port or wirelessly via Bluetooth.
4. What is the ideal display size for a tablet?
Ans: Some individuals prefer a smaller display size of around 7 to 8 inches, while others prefer to opt for displays of 10 inches or more. So, the ideal display size for a tablet is essentially dependent on your preferences.
5. Do Lenovo tablets come with Active Pen support?
Ans: Yes. A few high-end Lenovo tablets such as the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro offer Active Pen support.