Refrigerators manufactured by LG are among the most sought-after appliances in Indian households. This South Korean brand has long been a dominant force in the refrigerator segment. It has continuously upgraded and revamped its features to cater to the requirements of Indian homes. Some refrigerator models such as the LG 360 ltr refrigerator are perfect for an average Indian family of four to five members as they offer sizable storage space.
LG refrigerators deliver great cooling, which is necessary to keep your edible goods fresh and appetising. Most of the newer models are convertible, which means that you can convert the freezer to a fridge and vice-versa as the situation demands. They also consume less energy, which reduces your electricity bills, as well as keeps the environment safer. To help you understand the different models of LG 360 ltr fridges in detail, we’ve created this guide especially for you!
Price List of 10 Latest LG 360 Ltr Refrigerators in India, 2022
Before you invest in an LG refrigerator, take a look at the latest models in the market. It will assist you in making an informed decision. LG 360 ltr refrigerator prices have also been mentioned in the following table.
LG 360 Litres (GL-T382VDSX)
LG 360 L Frost Free Refrigerator (GL-T402JES3)
LG 360 Litres ConvertiblePLUS Fridge (GL-T402JDS3)
LG 360 Litres Frost Free Refrigerator (GL-S402RDSY.DDSZEBN)
LG 360 Litres Frost Free Refrigerator (GL-T402JPZN.EPZZEBN)
LG 360 L Inverter Refrigerator (GL-I402RPZYl)
LG 360 L Frost Free Refrigerator (GL-T402JPZ3)
LG 360 L Frost Free Refrigerator (GL-C402RPZU)
LG 360 Litres Frost Free Refrigerator (GL-S402RPZY)
LG 360 Litres Convertible with LG ThinQ (GL-T382VPZX)
Top 10 Best Selling LG 360 Ltr Refrigerators to Buy in India
1. LG 360 L Frost Free Refrigerator (GL-T402JDS3)
• The Door Cooling+ technology cools down the interiors faster than any conventional technology. The food remains fresh for a longer duration due to uniform cooling in this LG refrigerator (360 litres).
• The Inverter Linear Compressor maintains optimum temperature and helps save electricity.
• With LG Smart Diagnosis, you can understand the problem with your appliance and get to a solution quickly.
2. LG 360 L Frost Free Refrigerator (GL-I402RPZY)
• Its Smart Inverter Compressor adjusts the temperature according to the contents inside the fridge. Thus, it helps conserve energy and reduces your electricity bills.
• This refrigerator even works on a home inverter. Thus, you need not worry about your fruits and vegetables getting spoiled due to power outages.
• Thanks to its internal stabiliser it remains immune from malfunctions caused by low voltage conditions.
3. LG 360 L Frost Free Refrigerator (GL-T382VPZX)
• This LG 360 litre fridge’s Hygiene Fresh technology neutralises up to 99.9% of bacteria and other harmful microbes and thus, prevents diseases.
• Its Multi-Air Flow System ensures uniform cooling and maintains a suitable temperature to prevent your food items from going stale.
• You can convert the freezer to a regular fridge and free up some space whenever you have guests at home.
4. LG 360 L Frost Free Refrigerator (GL-S402RPZY)
• This refrigerator from LG comes equipped with Smart Inverter Compressor, which is energy-efficient and comes with a whopping 10-year warranty.
• You can troubleshoot any problem with the device yourself with its Smart Diagnosis technology.
• It is a Frost Free model, meaning that there is no ice build-up inside the fridge’s compartments. The ice melts automatically, requiring no manual defrosting.
5. LG 360 L Frost Free Refrigerator (GL-T402JES3)
• This shiny and elegant LG 360 ltr refrigerator comes with Linear Cooling technology. It guarantees uniform cooling by reducing the gap between the temperatures prevalent in the different parts of the fridge.
• The Toughened Glass Shelves can carry a heavy load without crumbling and developing cracks.
• The Double Twist Ice Tray gives easy and instant access to ice on-demand.
6. LG 360 L Frost Free Refrigerator (GL-C402RPZU)
• The Door Cooling+ technology allows the anterior part of the refrigerator to get cooled faster. Consistent and uniform cooling keeps the food fresh for a long period.
• Its freezer can make ice in less than 90 minutes with the Jet Ice technology,
• You can connect this device to your home inverter in case of a power cut because of its Auto Smart Connect technology. Thus, your food items remain safe from getting spoiled due to the device’s non-operation.
7. LG 360 L Frost Free Refrigerator (GL-S402RDSY)
• This LG 360 litre fridge is powered by a Smart Inverter Compressor, which reduces your electricity expenditures.
• The ‘Moist N Fresh’ lattice-patterned cover maintains the moisture at the required level and helps retain the freshness of delectable fruits and green vegetables.
• The Toughened Glass Shelves can withstand heavy loads, extending you the luxury to store freely.
8. LG 360 L 3 Star Inverter linear Refrigerator (GL-T402JASN)
• The extra space between two shelves in this refrigerator gives you the freedom to store according to your comfort. Furthermore, the toughened glass makes the shelves durable and immune to cracks.
• With Smart Diagnosis, you can arrange for a quick solution in case the refrigerator stops functioning.
• You get enough space to accommodate 2L water bottles.
9. LG 360 L Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator (GL-T402JPZ3)
• The Door Cooling+ technology offers 35% faster cooling and helps in establishing a uniform temperature throughout the refrigerator.
• This 360 ltr refrigerator comes with Pull-out Tray, lending you easy access to the items stored at the back-end of the appliance.
• The Double Twist Ice Tray dispenses ice smoothly as and when required.
10. LG 360L 3 Star Refrigerator (GL-T382VDSX)
• This refrigerator’s Hygiene Fresh technology kills and prevents the accumulation of bacteria in the interiors. There is no build-up of foul odour, and the fridge’s contents get an extended shelf life.
• You can convert the freezer to a regular refrigerator and free up some space if needed.
• The Smart Inverter Compressor comes with a ten-year warranty, which keeps you covered for a long period.
How to Buy LG 360 Ltr Refrigerators on Bajaj MARKETS
If you’ve been able to select a refrigerator model that works best for you, you can head over to Bajaj MARKETS where you can easily purchase your new LG 360 ltr refrigerator. Simply add the model of your choosing to the cart, and proceed to make the payment for the same. You may get some great deals from time to time, and can also pay via a range of convenient online modes such as credit cards, debit cards, Netbanking and UPI.
If you still want to research further about the various LG 360 ltr fridge models that are available you can easily do that on the platform as well. The smart and intuitive design of the platform allows you to quickly search and compare the models that you’ve shortlisted across a range of parameters such as features and price. This will allow you to have all the information that you require at hand before deciding which refrigerator you wish to purchase next.
FAQs on LG 360 Ltr Refrigerators
1. What is the cost of LG 360 Ltr Refrigerators?
Ans: LG 360 litre fridge prices range between ₹42,000- ₹65,000. The price varies from one model to another.
2. How long do LG 360 Ltr Refrigerators last?
Ans: LG refrigerators are durable and have a lifespan of 15-20 years.
3. When should you purchase LG 360 Ltr Refrigerators?
Ans: A 360-litre refrigerator from LG can be your best bet when you have about four to five members in your family.
4. What is the difference between Direct Cool and Frost Free refrigerators?
Ans: Direct Cool refrigerators employ a natural convection process for cooling with no external help. They are energy-efficient and cheaper than their frost-free counterparts. Ice accumulates in and around the freezer, which necessitates manual defrosting. Frost-free models, on the other hand, have electric fans that circulate air throughout the fridge uniformly. They are more expensive but do not require manual defrosting.
5. How does the Smart Diagnosis process in LG 360 litre fridges work?
Ans: The Smart Diagnosis is an easy way to solve any problem troubling your LG fridge. You need to simply call the LG Customer Service Helpline number and place the smartphone on the device. The device will automatically communicate to the service centre about the issue. And thus, you will have a quick solution at hand.