LG air conditioners are unquestionably among the most popular air conditioners in India. LG manufactures several AC models, each with varied cooling capacities and available at different price points to cater to the needs of different consumer segments. They have constantly been introducing newer features to their line-up, to make their products capable of doing more than just cool your homes.
Newer editions of Dual Inverter air conditioners come with advanced features such as ADC Sensor, AI Convertible 6-in-1 Cooling, and inbuilt air purifiers with PM 1.0 Sensor. Here’s a list of some of the latest as well as best LG ACs currently available in the market to help you figure out which model you should buy.
Price List of 10 Latest LG Air Conditioners in India, 2022
LG Convertible 6-in-1 Cooling 1.5 Ton Split AC (PS-Q19RNZE) - 5 Star
LG Convertible 5-in-1 Cooling 1.5 Ton Split AC (MS-Q18YNZA) - 5 Star
LG 1 ton window AC (JW-Q12WUZA) - 5-star
LG 1.5 Ton Inverter Split - AC (MS-Q18HNYA1) - 4 Star
LG 2 Ton Inverter Split – Air Conditioner (KS-Q24ENXA) - 3 Star
LG 1.5 Ton Split Dual Inverter AC(MS-Q18PNXA) - 3 Star
LG 1.5 Ton Inverter Split - AC (MS-18KNYA1) - 4 Star
LG 1.5 Ton Inverter Split Air Conditioner (MS-Q18HNYA) - 4 Star
LG 1.5 Ton Wi-Fi Inverter Split – Air Conditioner (MS-Q18SWZD) - 5 Star
LG 1.5 Ton Super Convertible 5-in-1 Split - AC (MS-Q18KNZA) – 5 Star
Please note: The LG air conditioner prices mentioned above are inclusive of taxes.
Top 10 Best Selling LG Air Conditioners to Buy in India
1. AI Convertible 6-in-1, (1.0) Split AC with Anti-Virus Protection - 5 Star
• The AI Convertible 6-in-1 provides optimal cooling by automatically assessing conditions via inputs provided by its integrated sensors. It can do this thanks to the LG AC's Artificial Intelligence convertible mode
• The HD Filter's 'Anti-Virus' protective layer eliminates more than 99% of viruses and bacteria on contact
• The AI Dual Inverter forecasts the necessary cooling capacity while recognising the room circumstances and selects the appropriate fan speed, vane position, and temperature settings
2. AI Convertible 6-in-1, (1.5) with Anti-Virus Protection - 5 Star
• The compressor used in this LG air conditioner can work without a stabiliser, which is a great feature to have if you live in an area prone to voltage fluctuations
• The “Ocean Black Protection” added to the copper tubing provides remarkable longevity to this LG air conditioner
• It also is very resistant against corrosion resulting in cost savings in the long run
3. Convertible 4-in-1, (1.5) with HD Filter (MS-Q18ENXA) - 3 Star
• LG's Dual Inverter Compressor Motor operates at a rotating frequency that’s higher than traditional compressors, saving more energy
• Dual Inverter ACs last longer, cools faster, and are quieter when compared to other types of ACs
• Bacteria, pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and particles as fine as 10 microns are all removed from the air by the high-density filter used
4. 1.5 Ton Inverter Split Air Conditioner (LG MS-Q18JNXA) - 3 Star
• The stabiliser-free operation of this LG AC model allows you to stay free of worries when it comes to voltage fluctuations
• This AC uses the R32 refrigerant which is less harmful to the ozone layer
• Other notable features include Monsoon Comfort and a Smart Diagnosis System
5. LG 1.5 Ton Inverter - Window Air Conditioner (JW-Q18WUXA) - 3 Star
• In locations plagued by sand, salt, industrial smoke and pollution, special Ocean Black Protection provides remarkable durability for the air conditioner
• Thanks to LG's innovative BLDC Motor and Dual Inverter Compressor, this LG air conditioner which is priced at around ₹ 34,000 runs at sound levels as low as 44dB, minimising extraneous noise
6. LG 1.5 Ton Inverter Split - AC (MS-Q18GWZD) - 5 Star
• With the LG Dual Cool AC's Super Convertible 5-in-1 Cooling Control, you can not only save a lot of energy by lowering the cooling capacity from 100% to 80%, 60%, or 40%, but you can also boost the cooling capacity to 110% when quicker cooling is required
• With a Wi-Fi-enabled device and LG's proprietary home appliances management software, you can operate your air conditioner at any time and from anywhere
• One of LG’s best ACs, this model works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa on smartphones and AI speakers
7. LG 1.5 Ton Inverter Split - AC (MS-Q18HNYA) - 4 Star
• Better airflow and consistent cooling get ensured by the horizontal and vertical swing movement employed in this model of LG air conditioners
• Other features of the model include a timer, Set Temp, 5-in-1 Button, 4 Way Swing, Fan Speed, and Comfort Air
8. LG 2 Ton Inverter Split Air Conditioner (KS-Q24ENXA) - 3 Star
• The copper condenser coil used in the model provides superior cooling while requiring less maintenance
• Other features include Auto Air Swing, Monsoon Comfort, and a Smart Diagnosis System
• The energy consumption of this AC is 1291 units per year, and it carries an ISEER value of 3.72, which means it can keep your electricity bills under check
9. 1 Ton Inverter Split Air Conditioner (LG PS-Q12BNXE1) - 3 Star
• ADC Safety sensors included in this LG Air Conditioner provide safety at every phase of this AC’s operation, making it very durable and ensuring a steady operation
• It also comes with an HD Filter with an 'Anti-virus' security layer, which kills more than 99% of viruses and bacteria on contact
• The Ocean Black protection applied to the copper coils of the AC, ensure greater durability even under exposure to elements such as sand, salt and pollutants
10. LG 1.5 Ton Inverter Split - AC (MS-18KNYA1) - 4 Star
• The AI Dual Inverter forecasts the optimum cooling capacity,and also detects room circumstances and selects the appropriate settings to deliver perfect cooling
• You can control the capacity of the air conditioner to your liking. It reduces regular utilisation and saves up to 57 %of energy
• This AC has an HD filter with Anti Virus Protection that keeps the air your breath healthy and safe
How to Buy LG Air Conditioners on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT
If you’re interested in one of the models you’ve read about, visit the Bajaj MARKETS eCarT platform to draw detailed comparisons. You can utilise a variety of filters to narrow down your choices based on pricing and other factors. Bajaj MARKETS eCarT makes it easy to purchase your LG AC online and can offer some great deals as well! Simply add your chosen model to your cart and pay via an array of online payment options such as Netbanking, UPI and credit / debit cards and mobile wallets.
FAQs on LG Air Conditioners
1. Are LG ACs expensive?
Ans: LG air conditioner prices are decided keeping in mind the affordability of the Indian consumer. So you can definitely find a LG AC that fits your budget.
2. Why does my air conditioner operate for a long time before cooling ?
Ans: There are several causes for this, practically all of which will necessitate the assistance of a skilled specialist. To begin with, double-check that your air filter is clean and that airflow is not obstructed. If the filter is clogged, speed up the thawing process by shutting off the system and then turning on the fan only—make sure to return the system settings to normal afterward.
3. How often should my filter be cleaned?
Ans: Check and clean the air cleaner at least once every two weeks or more frequently.
4. How effective is LG ACs HD filter?
Ans: The HD Filters used in the best LG ACs are very effective, and come with an protective Anti-Virus layer, that eliminates 99% virus and bacteria on contact.
5. Are LG ACs loud?
Ans: Not at all! The best LG ACs have BLDC Motor and Dual Inverter Compressor, which help them run at sound levels as low as 44dB.