Xiaomi has taken the Indian television market by storm. The Chinese brand has made giant strides ever since its first television launched in India. It has captivated the consumer's imagination with its feature-rich Mi 4K Smart TVs that are available at competitive prices. The company has formed a loyal consumer base by offering durable and long-lasting new-age televisions. Xiaomi has one of the most praiseworthy after-sales services in the domain too.
Comparing multiple 4K TV options available to you is a tough task in an offline environment. It is here that an online shopping platform can make your life easier. If you are planning to purchase a new TV, Bajaj MARKETS should be your one-stop destination. The digital platform lists a multitude of the latest and best-selling Mi 4K TVs for consumers’ convenience. You can choose the one that suits your budget and fulfils your entertainment needs.
Price List of 10 Latest Mi 4K TVs in India, 2022
Buying the right LED TV can be a daunting task that requires research and due diligence from your end. To help you get started, we’ve curated a list of the latest 4K TVs from Mi.
Mi 4K TV Price
Mi 4 55 inch 4K TV
Mi 4X 43 inch 4K TV
Mi 4X 50 inch 4K TV
Mi 4X 65 inch 4K TV
Mi 55 inch QLED 4K TV
Mi QLED 75 inch QLED 4K TV
Mi 5X 43 inch 4K TV
Mi 5X 55 inch LED 4K TV
Mi TV 5X 50 inch LED 4K TV
Xiaomi OLED Vision 55 inch OLED 4K TV
Top 10 Best Selling Mi 4K TVs to Buy in India
1. Mi 4X 50 inch 4K TV
• This Mi 4K LED TV with a 50-inch display comes with a host of features that make it a sought-after product among consumers.
• The Ultra HD display delivers richly contrasted and deeply coloured bright images for an immersive viewing experience.
• Experience the clear and crisp sound from powerful 2x10W speakers with Dolby + DTS-HD technology.
• It runs on the latest edition of Android Pie 9.0, which enables a smooth user experience.
2. Mi QLED 55 inch 4K TV
• This Mi 4K smart TV is one of the first TVs that runs on the Android TV 10 operating system.
• It is equipped with a built-in Chromecast and Google Assistant.
• It boasts a striking bezel-less metal frame with a 96% screen-to-body ratio for an immersive experience.
• The high fidelity multi-level surround sound from Dolby Audio delivers a room-filling rich sound for an unmatched audio experience.
• The next-gen Vivid Picture Engine technology provides vibrant colours and life-like visuals.
3. Mi 5X 43 inch 4K TV
• It comes with best-in-class 40W speakers tuned by Xiaomi audio labs to elevate your audio experience.
• It is equipped with an upgraded version of the brand’s in-house Vivid Picture Engine 2 technology which provides life-like visuals with realistic colours.
• The HDR10+ feature produces perfect colour and black levels in this Mi Smart TV by dynamically optimising every frame.
• The MEMC engine in Reality Flow ensures that you get smooth and blur-free visuals when watching fast-paced content on this 43-inch Mi 4K LED TV.
4. Xiaomi OLED Vision 55 inch 4K TV
• Xiaomi OLED vision 4K TV boasts a 4.6mm premium metal bezel-less design that makes it stand out from its competitors.
• Unlike the backlit LED and QLED TVs, the OLED televisions use self-illuminating pixels. It gives pure blacks and better contrast levels, ensuring a visual delight each time you switch on your TV.
• This IMAX enhanced feature ensures that you get a theatre-like immersive experience from the comfort of your home.
• The ultra-fluid MEMC engine provides smooth and blur-free images by interpolating frames while playing fast-paced content such as sports or action movies.
5. Mi 4X 43 inch 4K TV
• The impressive brightness and deep contrast in this Mi 4K Smart TV ensure crystal clear visuals.
• The powerful 2x10W speaker setup with Dolby + DTS-HD technology provides crisp sound to go with high-definition videos on this Mi 43 inch 4K TV.
• The improved PatchWall on this Smart TV comes with a massive content catalogue to ensure you are never short of relevant and entertaining content.
• The data saver feature ensures you watch more for less, implying more content watching and less worrying about the data.
6. Mi 5X 50 inch 4K TV
• Boasts of bezel-less metal design with a 96.6% screen-to-body ratio for an immersive viewing experience.
• This Mi 4K Android TV with a 50-inch display is a premium offering from the brand. It comes with a slew of features like universal search, Chromecast, Google Assistant, IMDb integration, etc.
• Experience the perfect colours and black levels in every frame with HDR 10+ technology.
• It sports 40W stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD that ensure you hear every note of detailed, rich, and crystal clear sound.
7. Mi 4X PRO 55 4K TV
• This Mi 4K TV features HDR picture that delivers sharp and life-like visuals enabling an immersive experience.
• The enhanced graphics engine reduces noise and lets you uncover every detail with rich and bright colours.
• It is loaded with PatchWall, which boasts a never-ending 700,000+ hours of content catering to the entertainment needs of everyone in the family.
• It is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor coupled with 8 GB storage and 2 GB RAM, which provides a lag-free TV viewing experience.
8. Mi 5X 55 inch 4K TV
• This bezel-less Mi 4K LED TV comes encased in a premium metal frame. It flaunts a 96.6% screen to body ratio and runs on Android TV 10 operating system.
• The rich colour gamut is capable of displaying over 1.07 billion colours for realistic and stunning visuals.
• The 40W speakers are powered by high-quality Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD, which enhance your audio experience when watching your favourite content on the TV.
• The quad-core Cortex A55 processor is teamed with Mali G52 MP2 GPU and 2 GB RAM with 16 GB storage. This combination ensures a seamless viewing experience for you.
9. Mi QLED 75 inch 4K TV
• Experience theatre-like visuals on this grand 75-inch Mi 4K TV with a QLED display.
• With a high screen-to-body ratio of 97%, experience stunning visuals on your large 75-inch screen with picture clarity at its best.
• It has a high 120 Hz refresh rate for smoother transitions between the frames.
• The Reality Flow feature ensures that you get crisp and blur-free visuals when watching fast-paced live sports or action movies.
10. Mi 4X 55 inch 4K TV
• This 55 inch Mi 4K Smart TV has PatchWall with IMDb integration, Google Assistant, and massive 4K content. These features make it easy to search for your favourite shows or movies.
• The universal search option allows you to look for your favourite content across all OTT apps.
• It is equipped with a 64-bit Quad-core processor with 2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage, providing a smooth experience for viewers.
• It runs on Android Pie 9.0 operating system and comes with a built-in Chromecast that helps cast your favourite content on the big screen.
How to Buy Mi 4K TV on Bajaj MARKETS
With the advent of online marketplaces, it has become easier to shop for your favourite electronic goods. If you are planning to buy a Mi 4K TV, head to Bajaj MARKETS to explore and choose from a wide array of 4K TVs from the brand. You can easily find the Mi 4K LED TV that fulfils your needs by using the search and filter tools available on the platform.
To purchase the appliance or gadget of your choice, add it to the cart and checkout after the payment section. You can choose from several payment options such as Netbanking, Wallets, UPI, or Credit/Debit cards to make your purchase.
FAQs on Mi 4K TV
1. How far should I keep my Mi 4K LED TV for the best viewing experience?
Ans: It's the perfect combination of screen size and distance that ensures the optimal viewing experience. The recommended distance while watching a 4K TV is between 1 to 1.5 times the diagonal width of the screen. The ideal viewing distance for a 43-inch 4K TV is 3.5 feet to 5.5 feet.
2. Which is the best Mi 4K LED TV?
Ans: There is a wide variety of 4K TV options available in the market. But Mi 4X 43 inch 4K TV is considered the best Mi 4K TV that combines affordability with superior features.
3. Is the Mi 4K LED TV worth buying?
Ans: The higher the resolution, the better and more realistic the picture quality. If you enjoy watching high-quality life-like visuals with vibrant colours for an immersive TV viewing experience, then a Mi TV is best for you.
4. Is a 43-inch screen good enough for a 4K TV?
Ans: A 43-inch screen is sufficient if you are looking for a value for money TV. It is enough for your bedroom or as a dedicated TV to enjoy gaming. Mi 4K LED TVs are preferred by consumers as the brand offers feature-rich televisions at competitive prices.
5. Does the Mi 4K TV have a built-in Chromecast option?
Ans: Yes, all the latest versions of Mi televisions have Chromecast built-in with Google Voice Assistant.