The Indian mobile market is teeming with thousands of smartphones from various leading brands. The manufacturers of smartphones are constantly competing to outdo one another with their products. Mi phones, however, have quickly become the preferred choice for consumers in the budget segment. Mi has become the go-to brand because it offers handsets with excellent features at affordable prices. Moreover, the build quality and performance of handsets have not suffered, even with the aggressive pricing strategy.
With so many price points covered, there is a Mi phone for everyone, regardless of their requirements. Furthermore, the handsets offered by the brand come with best-in-class features. For instance, handsets belonging to the mid-premium and premium Mi range boast class-leading 108 MP cameras, fast-charging support and AMOLED displays. Handsets from the Redmi line come with potent cameras, powerful chipsets and fast refresh rates.
While Mi mobile prices are quite nominal, buying a handset from Bajaj Markets will be prudent, as the digital platform offers products at competitive prices. Shopping on the platform is simple and enjoyable because of its user-friendly features and intuitive user interface. You will also benefit from the online marketplace’s numerous payment options.
Price List of 10 Latest Mi Mobile Phones in India, 2022
Xiaomi has launched a range of smartphones across the price spectrum. When you first begin browsing the collection, you may be overwhelmed by the sheer number of options. To simplify the process, we've compiled a list of the latest Mi mobiles and their corresponding prices. Refer to the table to find a model that caters to your needs.
Redmi Note 10T 5G
Redmi Note 10S
Redmi Note 11
Redmi Note 11T 5G (6GB RAM + 128GB)
Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G
Redmi Note 12 Pro Max 5G
Redmi Note 11 Pro Max 5G
Redmi K50i 5G
Mi 11X 5G Cosmic Black
Top 10 Best Selling Mi Mobile Phones to Buy in India
1. Redmi 9A (3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM)
• This Redmi mobile has a rear fingerprint sensor that responds quickly and allows for quick access to the phone.
• It is fuelled by a 5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, which ensures that the smartphone remains operational for longer periods.
• The device houses a 13MP rear camera with features like AI portrait and AI scene recognition, so that you can take great photos without much effort.
2. Redmi 9 Activ (4GB RAM, 64GB ROM)
• This Redmi phone is powered by a 2.3 GHz MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor, which facilitates smooth multitasking and gaming sessions.
• It flaunts a 6.53-inch HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1600 x 720-pixel resolution, which offers immersive visuals.
• The device also houses a dual rear camera array of 13MP + 2MP, and allows you to capture pristine images.
3. Redmi Note 9 (4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM)
• This handset flaunts a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear camera setup, so you can click images from different perspectives.
• The MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor with a 12nm technology clocking at 2.0 GHz powers the device, making it the ideal budget gaming smartphone.
• This model comes with a 5020 mAh lithium-polymer battery with 22.5 W fast charging technology, which ensures that you always stay connected.
4. Redmi 9A Sport (2GB RAM, 32GB ROM)
• This Redmi mobile flaunts a highly responsive under-display fingerprint scanner, which provides quick and easy access to the phone.
• This smartphone houses a 5000 mAh battery, which can power the device throughout the day.
• The phone is fuelled by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 processor clocking up to 2.0GHz, which ensures a smooth multitasking
5. Redmi Note 10 (4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM)
• The Redmi Note 10 sports a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED dot display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, providing an immersive visual experience.
• The device comes with a massive 5000 mAh battery along with a 33W fast charging facility, which refills the tank in a jiffy.
• The IP53 dust and splash-resistant rating of the Super AMOLED display ensures that your smartphone is protected from accidental spills and falls.
6. Redmi Note 10S (6GB RAM, 128GB ROM)
• The 6GB RAM of this Redmi phone ensures that you can seamlessly toggle between different applications without encountering any judders.
• The 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED Dot display, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels offers vivid and vibrant visuals.
• The MediaTek Helio G95 gaming processor clocking at 2.05GHz ensures that your gaming sessions are lag-free and ultra-responsive.
7. Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G (6GB RAM, 128 GB ROM)
• This Mi phone is powered by a 4250 mAh battery with a 33W fast charging facility, which fuels the device throughout the day.
• The 90Hz 10-bit AMOLED display of the smartphone offers fluid and lag-free visuals.
• This device houses a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary sensor, which lets you capture professional-grade images.
8. Mi 10T 5G (6GB RAM, 128GB ROM)
• This model is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, which breezes through CPU-intensive tasks.
• The device comes with stereo speakers and an infrared blaster, making it the ideal smartphone for house parties and music sessions.
• The 144Hz Intelligent AdaptiveSync Display offers visuals with ultra-low latency and adjusts the refresh rate depending on the content you’re watching.
9. Mi 11X 5G (8GB RAM, 128GB ROM)
• This Mi mobile is powered by the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G SoC, which ensures a fluid and seamless user experience.
• The new-gen AMOLED display with a contrast ratio of 5000000:1 provides accurate colour contrast and vivid picture quality.
• This device boasts a three-dimensional heat dissipation system, which protects the handset from overheating.
10. Mi 11X Pro 5G (8 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM)
• This model is powered by the84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor, which ensures you enjoy a buttery-smooth user experience.
• The 108MP triple rear camera, with 8MP ultra-wide and 5MP super macro lenses, allow you to capture stunning and mesmerising images.
• The 8GB RAM, in tandem with the flagship processor, ensures that you do not encounter any lags or delays while multitasking.
How to Buy Mi Mobile Phones on Bajaj Markets
If you are concerned about Redmi mobile prices, you should visit Bajaj Markets to find models at highly competitive prices. If you are looking for a particular model, go to the digital platform and use the search bar to find the handset. Alternatively, you can use the filters to narrow down your options based on features, price range and other attributes.
Send your chosen product to the cart after a thorough comparison. Afterwards, while checking out, you can use your credit or debit card, UPI ID, net banking or select mobile wallets to make the payment. Once your payment is processed, your smartphone will be delivered to your registered address.
FAQs on Mi Mobile Phones
1. Which is the latest Mi mobile phone?
Ans: The brand's latest models include the Xiaomi Redmi K50i, Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G and Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro.
2. What is the price range of Mi phones?
Ans: You can find a handset from the brand at various price points. Their costs range from ₹6999 (budget models) to around ₹89,999 (premium models).
3. Why are Mi mobiles popular?
Ans: Mi phones are well-known for their high-quality and high-res cameras, responsive fingerprint scanners, high-resolution displays, long battery life, and clean Android operating systems. Whether you want the latest smartphone from the brand or something a little older and more affordable, the brand has plenty of promising and comparatively affordable options in its portfolio.
4. Which Mi mobile has the best camera specification?
Ans: Mi 11X Pro 5G arguably has the best camera module. The captured images and videos are stunning, thanks to the 108MP triple rear camera with 8MP ultra-wide sensor and 5MP super macro lens.
5. Is the Mi Mobile good for gaming?
Ans: If you're looking for the best Mi phone for gaming, the Mi 11X 5G will not disappoint. To handle even the most strenuous and demanding games, the phone has a 6.67-inch FHD+ 1080 x 2400 pixel AMOLED Dot display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G octa-core processor and liquid-cool technology ensure that your gameplays are ultra-smooth and immersive.