Smartphones, by themselves, are multifaceted devices that can make calls, capture photos, store media and do so much more. However, that doesn’t mean that you cannot further enhance their functionality. By pairing your smartphone with suitable mobile accessories, you can expand their range of usage and the convenience they extend.
Whether it is charging your smartphone wirelessly or increasing the zoom on your smartphone camera, virtually anything is possible now with the right accessory. The best part is that there’s a plethora of accessories - both official and third-party options - available in the market. From fast mobile chargers and portable power banks to wireless earphones and selfie sticks, you can find all of them and more online.
If you want to start your own collection of smartphone accessories, visit Bajaj Markets right away. On the online marketplace, you can find mobile accessories from premium and affordable brands like Samsung, Apple, Portronics and boAt. In addition to the highly competitive price, you may even get exciting discounts that can make the cost even more attractive.
Price List of 10 Latest Mobile Accessories, 2022
Since there are different kinds of mobile accessories available on the market today, you need to have a budget in place before you go shopping. To do this, it helps to have a better idea of what the different types of accessories for mobiles typically cost. The price list of the latest accessories shown below can help you in this aspect.
Portronics Adapto ONE POR-1103 18W Fast Charging Adapter (Black)
Samsung 15W Fast Charging Wall Charger (Black)
ZEBRONICS Zeb-MA5222 USB Charger Adapter (White)
Apple 20W USB-C Fast Charging Power Adapter (White)
Drumstone 20x 4K HD Universal Zoom Mobile Phone Telescope Lens (Black)
Apexel 13mm Professional Macro Photography Smartphone Lens (Black)
Top 10 Best Selling Mobile Accessories to Buy in India
Portronics Adapto 62 POR-1062 USB Wall Adapter (White)
• This Portronics mobile accessory is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, so you can use it to charge your smartphone.
• It is safe and reliable since it comes with overcurrent protection, short circuit protection and overvoltage protection.
• In addition to powering up your smartphone, this charger can also be used to charge your power bank, wireless headphones and tablets.
Mi 10000 mAH 18W Power Bank (Midnight Black)
• This mobile accessory from Mi is a must-have if you are a regular traveller or if you live in an area with frequent power outages.
• Its advanced 12-layer protective circuit design shields your mobile devices from overheating and short circuits.
• The connectivity options include a micro USB input and a Type-C input, as well as a dual USB output that supports two-way fast charging.
Samsung Original 15W Travel Adapter (White)
• This travel-friendly mobile charger from Samsung comes with a USB A to C cable that makes it compatible with the latest smartphones on the market.
• Owing to the integration of Fast Charge Technology, this accessory can charge any compatible device from 0% to 50% in around 30 minutes.
• The USB A to C cable can also be used to sync and transfer media files between your phone and your computer.
Mi 10000 mAh 22.5W Power Bank (Black)
• Featuring exceptional build quality and a super compact design, this Mi power bank is slim enough to fit into your pocket, making it highly portable.
• You get a dual input port with this mobile accessory, which consists of a micro USB input and a Type-C input.
• The triple output setup consists of one Type-C and two USB-A ports, allowing you to charge three compatible devices simultaneously.
ZEBRONICS Zeb-MagSecure 15W Magnetic Wireless Charger Pad (Black)
• This magnetic wireless mobile charger pad from ZEBRONICS boasts universal compatibility with iPhones, Android phones, airpods and other Qi-enabled devices.
• It offers various power output options like 5W for standard charging and 7.5W, 10W and 15W for fast charging of different devices.
• The design features a strong magnetic pad on one end and a Type-C interface on the other, so you can charge the latest phones easily.
Boult Audio Prowess Propods-X Bluetooth Earbuds (Red)
• If you like listening to music or podcasts on the go, these Bluetooth earbuds from Boult are a must-have mobile accessory for your travel kit.
• IPX5 water resistance makes these earbuds suitable all-weather travel companions, as you can rely on their durability come rain, hail or snow.
• These wireless earbuds also give you around 100 minutes of playback on just a 10-minute charge and over 8 hours of use on a full charge.
Apple 35W Dual USB-C Port Power Adapter (White)
• With this 35W mobile charger from Apple, you can charge two compatible devices simultaneously and save time in the process.
• If you use many Apple devices like a MacBook, iPad and iPhone, this adapter is a must-have since it is compatible with all of them.
• You can even pair this accessory with the World Travel Adapter Kit to charge your iPhone in other parts of the world.
boAt Airdopes 171 Wireless Earbuds (Steel Blue)
• Experience the magic of non-stop audio entertainment for up to 13 hours at a stretch with these wireless earbuds from boAt.
• The Bluetooth v5.0 connectivity ensures that they pair seamlessly and instantly with your smartphone on the go.
• The Airdopes 171 earbuds also carry an IPX4 rating, meaning they are resistant to sweat, dust and splashes.
Adcom 15mm Macro Mobile Camera Lens with Lens Hood (Black)
• Equipped with a 15mm macro lens, this mobile accessory is designed to take extreme close-ups with a zoom capability of 12 to 24 times.
• The lens can be paired with any kind of smartphone since it is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
• If you are a photography enthusiast, you’ll love this lens because it reduces glass flare, removes black corners and captures images in high resolution.
SKYVIK SIGNI One 25mm Mobile Camera Macro Lens (Black)
• The SIGNI One lens comes with an anti-skid clip that has rubber padding to keep it fastened to the mobile without scratching its surface.
• This mobile accessory also comes with a light diffuser that eliminates harsh light and ensures even light distribution while capturing the tiniest of details.
• The kit includes a macro lens, a cleaning cloth, a rubber clip and a premium carrying case, so you can store all the parts safely.
How to Buy Mobile Accessories on Bajaj Markets
Whether it is a mobile charger, earphones or a power bank that you need, you can make your purchase seamlessly on Bajaj Markets. Simply search for the product you need using the search bar on the platform. If you are not sure what you want to purchase, use the preset filters on the marketplace. You can customise your search results by type, price, brand and other parameters.
After you’ve added the mobile accessory to your cart, proceed to checkout and make your payment using any of the supported payment modes. These include debit and credit cards, select mobile wallets, UPI and internet banking. Once you have made the payment, your order will be placed and the product will be delivered to your doorstep in a timely manner.
FAQs on Mobile Accessories
1. What are some must-have mobile accessories?
Ans: If you have recently purchased a new smartphone, you can invest in some must-have mobile accessories like mobile chargers, wireless earphones, camera lenses and power banks.
2. Do I need a separate power bank if I already have my phone’s charger?
Ans: Yes, it is always a good idea to purchase a power bank. It can come in handy in case of a power outage, or if you are travelling and do not have access to a plug point.
3. Do all mobile chargers come with Type-C connectivity?
Ans: No, not all mobile adapters and chargers come with this kind of connectivity. However, most of the latest mobile chargers on the market come with Type-C cables, so you can charge smartphones easily.
4. Are mobile accessories expensive?
Ans: Not all mobile accessories are expensive. Some, like mobile screens and cases, are extremely pocket-friendly. However, others like phone lenses and wireless chargers may come with a bit more premium pricing.
5. What mobile accessories are suitable for frequent travellers?
Ans: If you are a frequent traveller, you’ll find mobile accessories like power banks, mobile chargers and wireless earbuds very useful. In case you have a passion for photography, you’ll find that macro lenses also come in handy.