Mobile phones are now part of everyone’s life and indispensable in today’s well-connected world. Yet, there may be times when the rising prices of smartphones can seem overwhelming. The good news is that you can still find many feature-rich mobile phones on a budget. In fact, many leading brands in India, such as Samsung, Vivo, OPPO, realme and Redmi offer mobiles under ₹15,000.
These phones strike the right balance between performance and affordability, so you can get the best of smart technology without shelling out a huge sum of money for it. The best phone under 15000 come with vibrant displays, exceptional audio playback and even noteworthy camera modules. Some of the best smartphones in this price range even offer expandable storage and ultra-fast processors.
If you want to buy a good mobile phone within a strict budget, Bajaj Markets is where you need to head to. On this intuitive online platform, you can find the best camera phones under ₹15,000 from top brands in India. Occasionally, you may even get a discount, making these phones more budget-friendly.
Price List of 10 Latest Mobile Phones Under ₹15,000, 2022
If you’re looking for a good mobile under ₹15,000, you may find several options online. Making a choice can be quite a challenge. So, to make it easier for you, here is a list of the best and latest mobile phones within this price range.
Top 10 Best Selling Mobile Phones Under ₹15,000 to Buy in India
Samsung Galaxy F13 (4GB + 64GB), Sunrise Copper
• With a 50MP main camera, a 2MP depth camera and a 5MP ultra-wide lens, this is one of the best camera phones under ₹15,000.
• This phone comes equipped with a powerful 6,000 mAh battery that supports fast charging, allowing you to enjoy uninterrupted entertainment.
• The use of an intuitive Exynos 850 processor supports lag-free streaming and browsing, and allows multiple apps to run smoothly and simultaneously.
Vivo Y15s (3GB + 32GB), Wave Green
• The Vivo Y15s features a 6.51-inch HD+ display with an Eye Protection Mode that is easy on your eyes and filters out blue light.
• Its triple card slot design lets you use 2 SIM cards and one memory card, allowing you to expand the storage up to an extraordinary 1TB.
• Its 3D slim design, 5,000 mAh battery and 13MP AI dual camera make this one of the best phones under ₹15,000.
OPPO A15s (4GB + 128GB), Rainbow Silver
• OPPO’s unique Front AI Beautification feature significantly enhances the quality of your selfies.
• The phone has an octa-core processor and 4GB RAM that allows lag-free gaming and flawless online streaming of media.
• With a slim and sleek body that is ergonomic and easy to hold, this phone is easily one of the best mobiles under ₹15,000 from OPPO.
realme 8i (4GB + 64GB), Space Purple
• This mobile under ₹15,000 comes with an ultra-powerful Helio G96 processor that delivers a smooth and immersive gaming experience.
• It also comes with an ultra-smooth display that features a refresh rate of 120Hz, allowing an instant touch response experience.
• This phone has a massive 5,000 mAh battery that supports quick charging and powers the phone through 8 hours of gaming or media consumption.
Redmi 9 Activ (6GB + 128GB), Metallic Purple
• With a winning combination of 6GB RAM and 128GB of storage, the Redmi 9 Activ supports effortless multitasking.
• It offers a 13MP main camera and a 2MP depth sensor, making it one of the best camera phones under ₹15,000 from Redmi.
• Its long-lasting 5,000 mAh battery supports 30 hours of video playback, 13.5 hours of gaming and 164 hours of music playback.
Samsung Galaxy F12 (4GB + 128GB), Sea Green
• The Galaxy F12 features a vibrant 6.5-inch display with a 90Hz refresh rate that enables smooth scrolling and transitions.
• Its 8nm Exynos 850 processor allows smooth multitasking and also enhances the life of a 6,000 mAh battery.
• With 64GB of internal storage that is expandable up to 1TB, this is one of the top mobile phones under ₹15,000 from Samsung.
Vivo U10 (3GB + 32 GB), Thunder Black
• The Vivo U10 features ultra-fast charging that helps the battery power through 4.5 hours of talk time with just a 10-minute charge.
• You can capture images rich in detail, thanks to the triple camera module that includes 8MP, 13MP and 2MP sensors.
• The Ultra Game Mode with 4D vibrations and a DND mode makes it one of the best phones under ₹15,000 for gamers.
OPPO A54 (4GB + 64GB), Moonlight Gold
• The OPPO A54 features a sleek and premium design that comes with a fingerprint unlock key on the side.
• Optimised night charging pauses the process once your phone attains 80% of charge, and restarts it before you wake up till attains 100% charge.
• With a 16MP front camera and AI Beautification, it is also one of the best camera phones under ₹15,000 for selfies.
realme 5 Pro (6GB + 64GB), Chroma White
• The realme 5 Pro is equipped with a superfast Snapdragon 712 AIE processor, which records a 35% improvement from its predecessor.
• Its 6.3-inch dewdrop display has a screen-to-body ratio of 90.6%, maximising the visual experience.
• Its 48MP AI quad camera, flash charging ability and splash-resistant design make it one of the best mobiles under ₹15,000 from realme.
Redmi 10 Prime 2022 (4GB + 64GB), Astral White
• This Redmi phone features a unique power-saving AdaptiveSync function, which adjusts the refresh rate as per the content being consumed.
• Its dual stereo speakers make you experience powerful and immersive audio when you consume media or use gaming apps.
• Powered by the Helio G88 Processor, this is one of the best mobile phones under ₹15,000 if you’re looking for a lag-free device.
How to Buy Mobile Phones Under ₹15,000 on Bajaj Markets
If you’ve found the best phone under ₹15,000 for your requirements, you can use the search bar on Bajaj Markets to find it online. The filters available on this platform will also help you narrow down your options if you’re still unsure which phone to buy. You can use the filters to sort the mobile phones under ₹15,000 by price, storage, brand and more.
After you’ve identified the right phone, you can add it to your cart and check out. To make your payment, you can choose from different options like debit card, credit card, UPI, internet banking and select mobile wallets. Once you’ve paid the price of the smartphone, your order will be placed and you will receive the product within a few days.
FAQs on Mobile Phones Under ₹15,000
1. Do smartphones below ₹15,000 have good camera modules?
Ans : Yes, many of the best camera phones under ₹15,000 come with ultra-wide lenses, depth sensors and exceptional selfie modules. So, if a good camera setup is what you’re looking for, budget phones won’t disappoint.
2. Which is the best smartphone under ₹15,000 from Samsung?
Ans : Samsung offers many good phones within the ₹15,000 price range. Some of the top options include Samsung Galaxy F12, Samsung Galaxy F22 and Samsung Galaxy M12.
3. Can I expand the storage in mobile phones under ₹15,000?
Ans : Yes, all popular mobiles under ₹15,000 now come with expandable storage. You can use a memory card to expand the internal storage even up to 1TB.
4. Are mobile phones priced below ₹15,000 good for multitasking?
Ans : Yes, there are many budget smartphones under ₹15,000 that are equipped with powerful processors. These phones easily support multitasking and offer lag-free scrolling.
5. Which phones under ₹15,000 have the best displays?
Ans : Some of the phones below ₹15,000 with stellar displays include Vivo Y15s and realme 5 Pro. You can also find many other budget phones from Samsung, OPPO and Redmi that come with excellent displays.