If you are looking for a mobile under ₹25,000, you have a lot of options to choose from. However, sometimes this abundance of choice can confuse you. Though every phone comes with certain striking features, selecting the best one can often be tricky. With Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, you can save yourself the hassle of visiting different stores, browsing through numerous models and comparing the top 10 mobiles under ₹25000. Not only that,Bajaj MARKETS eCarT allows you to buy your selected phone easily while also enjoying a host of deals and discounts.
Price List of 10 Latest Mobile Phones Under 25,000 in India, 2022
When you wish to buy the best smartphone under ₹25,000, you can certainly expect a well-balanced set of features. In terms of performance, appearance, software and camera quality, most of them would match some of the high-end ones. At Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, however, we try to make the job of choosing one of these gadgets within a limited budget a little easier for you. Here is a well-researched and comprehensive list of the best mobiles under ₹25,000. Check them out and pick the one that suits your requirements as well as your budget.
Realme 9 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi 10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro
iQOO Z6 5G
OPPO A96 4G
Samsung Galaxy F23 5G 6GB RAM
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G
Realme 9 5G
Top 10 Best Selling Mobile Phones Under 25,000 to Buy in India
1. Samsung Galaxy A51 (6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
The new Galaxy A51 by Samsung is noted as one of the best phones in the ₹25,000 price range. It has almost all the features you need to ace your smartphone game. Let’s have a look at some of these features:
• The 8GB RAM and 128GB storage gives enough space for storage and works smoothly
• The fast-charging USB port allows you to charge your battery rapidly, which is a great feature to have when you’re short on time
• It has a battery of 4500 mAh.
2. Realme X7 (8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
This is one of the most renowned mobile phones in the recent collections of Realme. The advanced features further make it a great choice. Some of its key attributes are:
• Rear camera - 64MP + 8MP + 2MP, Front camera- 16MP
• An AMOLED display of 6.7 inches gives you a wider screen and a crystal clear viewing experience
• The 7000 mAh battery keeps your device going for longer and charges quickly
• It has an internal storage of 128 GB
3. OPPO A74 5G (6GB RAM, 128 GB Storage)
Equipped with a Hyper-colour screen which has a 90 Hz refresh rate, the OPPO A74 is powered with a 5G Qualcomm SoC processor. The all-day smart power saving mode allows you to work efficiently without the fear of your phone’s battery getting drained. This is indeed becoming a characteristic of the top mobiles under ₹25,000.
Here are its top features:
• It has a smooth and shadow-free display
• 18 W fast charge allows you to quickly top up your phone’s battery
• 48MP AI camera allows you to click super-sharp images
4. Mi 11 Lite (6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
This is a fast processing smartphone offered by Redmi. Some of its key features include:
• Rear camera -64MP + 8MP + 5MP, Front camera- 16MP
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Processor which allows it to run multiple applications simultaneously
• It has a display of 6.55 inches and a 4250 mAh battery
5. Samsung Galaxy F62 (6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
The ultra-smooth display of this smartphone delivers an unmatched viewing experience. This feature makes it one of Samsung’s best-sellers. Some other striking features include:
• The quadruple rear camera configuration is led by a 64 MP camera, while the front camera is 32 MP which allows for some great selfies
• The 6GB RAM keeps the device operating seamlessly, even when running complex applications
• It has a battery of 7000 mAh, which allows you to use your phone for longer at a stretch
6. Samsung Galaxy M51 (6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
Samsung Galaxy M51 is often rated as one of the best phones under ₹25,000. Have a look at its striking features:
• A Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 AIE octa-core processor makes sure the phone functions smoothly
10. Mi 10i (6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
Xiaomi never fails to bring you some of the most power-packed yet affordable smartphones. This smartphone has smooth scrolling and would probably fit your requirements perfectly. Let’s have a look at its most exciting features:
• With a 6.67-inch display screen, watch your favourite movies or play your favourite game without any interruption
• The amazing camera quality can produce some sumptuous images
• It has a 4820 mAh battery with fast charging
• This device has a Snapdragon 750G Processor
How to Buy Mobile Phones on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT?
You will get many options when you look for smartphones or gaming phones under ₹25,000. While ensuring that you get a powerful and attractive device, you also need to keep it pocket-friendly.
At Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, you will not only have access to a long list of options, but you can easily manage a purchase that doesn't bite off a sizable chunk from your savings. With the No Cost EMI option, you can easily select one of the most-preferred phones and choose an instalment that you find comfortable. Another added advantage is that Bajaj MARKETS eCarT is open to all modes of payment including Netbanking, UPI, Wallets and Debit/Credit Cards. The platform is super simple and very well illustrated. You can shortlist a few models you like and then take a well-thought-out decision.
FAQs on Mobile Phones under ₹25,000
1. How should I choose the best phone under ₹25,000?
Ans: Make sure that the model that you are selecting has a good quality camera. Try going for a 5G enabled phone. Also, the storage should usually be 128GB or more, so that you have all the storage space you need for your favourite pictures, music and games.
2. Will a ₹25,000 phone be good for gaming?
Ans: Yes, most phones that are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon or MediaTek Dimensity allow for a smooth gaming experience.
3. Can I buy a smartphone on EMI?
Ans: Yes, you can.Bajaj MARKETS eCarT not only allows you to spread out the purchase in EMIs but also lets you take advantage of some attractive deals too.
4. Can I get a good smartphone under ₹25,000?
Ans: You will certainly be able to get a good smartphone under ₹25,000. Most budget-phones provide some high-end features that allow incredible gaming, crisp multimedia and multitasking.
5. Will a ₹25,000 phone be good for photography?
Ans: Certainly! Most phones in this price range come equipped with top-notch cameras and have a variety of inbuilt software which will take care of all your photography needs