Shop for the Latest Music and Audio Systems Online
There’s nothing more relaxing than listening to your favourite playlist after a tiring day. A good music system can ensure that such unwinding sessions remain premium and enjoyable. Equipped with powerful subwoofers, soundbars and satellite speakers, home theatre systems bring the cinematic experience of the theatre into your living room. These Dolby Audio-enabled models provide complete streaming freedom as they come with Bluetooth connectivity, USB and HDMI support.
You can also choose a water-resistant portable Bluetooth speaker that makes for a great home audio system and doubles up as your outdoor party companion. Available in various shapes and sizes, some even offer 360-degree LED light shows that create the perfect ambience for your parties.
For on-the-go music, wireless headsets combine the convenience of Bluetooth streaming with tangle-free designs. These models come with dynamic drivers and sensitive diaphragms that deliver rich highs and nuanced lows. From long-lasting battery lives to ergonomic comfort-fit noise-isolating designs, these models check all the right boxes.
Whether you’re looking for a home audio system, a portable speaker or a Bluetooth in-ear/on-ear headset, you can find them all on Bajaj Markets. You get to enjoy a wide spectrum of choices and best-buy prices when shopping on this digital platform.
Price List of 10 Latest Music and Audio Systems, 2022
With brands like Sony, JBL, Philips and others launching new music systems and audio equipment every few months, picking just one model can be quite confusing. To help make this selection process a little easier, we’ve compiled the following price list of the latest music and audio products.
Marshall Willen Wireless Speaker (Brass)
Sony HT-A7000 7.1.2ch Soundbar (Black)
Huawei Sound Joy Speaker (Black)
JBL PartyBox Encore Essential Bluetooth Party Speaker (Black)
Bose QuietComfort 45 Wireless Headphones (White)
Marshall Emberton II Outdoor Speaker (Black)
Yamaha YH-E500A Wireless Headphones (Black)
JBL Live Pro 2 TWS Headphones (Blue)
Philips TAT4506BK ANC TWS Headphones (Black)
Sony HT-A9 7.1.4ch Home Theatre Speaker System (Black-White)
Top 10 Best Selling Music and Audio Systems to Buy in India
1. boAt Stone 180 5W Bluetooth Speaker (Blue)
• The 1.75-inch dynamic drivers onboard ensure crystal-clear and high-definition soundscapes.
• With the 800mAh battery of these 5W speakers, you can groove to your favourite playlists non-stop for up to 10 hours.
• The IPX7-rated splash-proof body of these ultra-portable lightweight speakers makes them the perfect music system for pool parties.
2. Sony MDR-ZX110AP Wired Headphones (Black)
• Thanks to the 30mm neodymium drivers of these headphones, you can enjoy dynamic and well-balanced sound even at high volumes.
• With the swivel folding design, ergonomically designed ear cushions and tangle-free cable, travelling with these headphones is a hassle-free affair.
• For a truly immersive experience, these on-ear headphones feature a closed-back design that channels the sound acoustics back into the ears of the listener.
• The 12Hz-12KHz frequency range of this model ensures that you enjoy both highs and lows with equal clarity and depth.
3. JBL Flip 5 20W Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Red)
• JBL’s bass radiators and racetrack-shaped drivers make this the best audio system for bass heads.
• Thanks to the ultra-long-lasting battery life of this speaker, you can groove to your playlists for up to 12 hours without needing to charge the device.
• With the PartyBoost feature, you can pair two JBL speakers to further amplify the ambience of your parties.
• This rugged, durable and portable speaker comes with an IPX7-rated body that makes it the perfect music partner for beach days or pool parties.
• These wireless earbuds boast 3.5 hours of playtime, while the super compact case packs another 8.5 hours to give you a battery backup of 12 hours.
• You can use these IPX4 sweat-resistant earbuds while working out without the fear of damaging them.
• The auto-connect feature ensures that your Skullcandy Dime earbuds pair with your smartphone automatically and are good to go right out of the case.
How to Buy Music and Audio Systems on Bajaj Markets
On Bajaj Markets, you can buy a brand-new sound system for your home or trade in your wired headset for Bluetooth earbuds without spending a fortune. Shopping for music and audio systems on this digital platform is easy and convenient. If you already have a speaker, earbud or home theatre model in mind, you can head over to the platform and lock in your choice. However, if you’re still confused, you can use the listed filters to narrow your search radius.
You can sift through an extensive range of best-selling sound systems to pick one that best meets your budget and audio needs. Once that’s done, proceed to the checkout window, where you can use your debit or credit card, UPI ID, select mobile wallets or net banking to pay for the purchase. You can then sit back and relax until the order is safely delivered to your doorstep in a few days.
FAQs on Music and Audio Systems
1. Which is the most budget-friendly music system model?
Ans: The Dolby Digital-enabled Sony HT RT3 is the most budget-friendly music system for home use.
2. What factors should I consider before buying a music system?
Ans: Apart from your budgetary parameters, you must also consider the sound quality of the speaker, its connectivity options and speaker design. You must also review the size of your room and its overall acoustics to pick an audio channel configuration that’s best suited for the same. Also, remember to correlate the compatibility of the system with the existing equipment at home – for instance, your TV.
3. Which brand makes the best sound systems for home use?
Ans: Sony makes the best audio systems for home use. Other top-selling brands include JBL, Bang & Olufsen, Bose and Philips.
4. What is the price of a home audio system?
Ans: Prices of home audio systems start from approximately ₹2,000 and can go up to ₹3 Lakhs. Home theatre systems from reputed brands like Philips and Panasonic start from ₹5,500.
5. How many channels should my home sound system have?
Ans: While a 9.1-channel home audio system gives you the best at-home theatre experience, such models come with a hefty price tag. To ensure the perfect balance of price and performance, you can opt for a 5.1-channel system. Such models deliver quality surround sound experiences with their five satellite speakers and bass-enhancing subwoofer.