The television industry has gone through significant technological developments in the past few decades. OLED TVs are one of the latest and finest examples of this innovative process coming to fruition. As the name suggests, OLED TVs use organic light-emitting nodes to display images on the screen. In other words, pixels on such TVs do not require any external light support as they can illuminate themselves. This is what makes them different from the usual LED TV models.
They are manufactured by only a few companies, with LG and Sony being the most dominant of the lot. These new-age televisions allow viewers to delve deeper into the action panning out on the screen and essentially feel like they are a part of it.
While OLED TV prices render them expensive, you may get to enjoy discounts on such models when shopping for them on Bajaj MARKETS. So, explore your options on the digital platform and give your entertainment experience a massive boost.
Price List of 10 Latest OLED TVs in India, 2022
Besides extending a memorable visual and audio experience, the OLED TVs come with near-flat screens. They enhance the decor of the house while taking the entertainment quality to greater heights. It is worth pouring in extra money to get home a TV with this groundbreaking technology. Take a look at the latest models in the market and their prices.
LG G1 165.1cm (65 Inch) Ultra HD 4K, (OLED65G1PTZ)
Sony Bravia A80J 65-Inch OLED 4K TV
LG CX 55 (139.7cm) 4K Smart OLED TV (OLED55CXPTA)
LG 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD TV ( 55C1PTZ)
SONY Bravia A8G 163.9 cm (65 inch) OLED Ultra HD (KD-65A8G)
Sony A8H 55-inch TV: BRAVIA OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
LG A1 48 (121.92cm) 4K TV (OLED48A1PTZ)
LG C1 65 (165.1cm) 4K TV (OLED65C1XTZ)
LG B1 55 (139.7cm) 4K TV (OLED55B1PTZ)
LG GX 65 (165.1CM) 4K TV (OLED65GXPTA)
Top 10 Best Selling OLED TV to Buy in India
1. LG 121.9 cm (48 inches) 4K Ultra HD (48A1PTZ)
• This LG 4K OLED TV offers breathtaking visuals that enhance your screen-viewing experiences.
• Its Eye Comfort Display does not harm your eyes even if you spend hours in front of the screen.
• You can connect a set-top box, home theatre, gaming consoles and DVD players via the four HDMI ports of this TV.
• For a truly surround sound experience, this model comes integrated with a 2.2 channel speaker and 20W subwoofer.
2. LG 139.7 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD (55A1PTZ)
• With the AI 4K Upscaler, every detail pops on the 4K UHD screen of this TV.
• This OLED TV comes with in-built Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant support to ensure that you enjoy hands-free control over the device.
• With this smart TV, you won’t have to endure a scarcity of content to binge-watch on weekends as access to all major OTT platforms is just a click away.
3. LG 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD (55CXPTA)
• This OLED TV comes equipped with an α9 Gen3 AI Processor, which facilitates its super-smooth and powerful performance.
• The 4K Ultra HD resolution of its display ensures that you don't miss out on any minute detail while streaming a movie or your favourite sport.
• AI ThinQ allows you to control this TV with a simple voice command.
• The 40W Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers come with AI acoustic tuning to ensure a theatre-like experience at home.
4. Sony Bravia 139 cm (55 inches) XR series 4K Ultra HD (XR-55A80J)
• This model from Sony boasts an XR Cognitive Processor that fine-tunes the audio-visual output of the model to make your entertainment sessions truly immersive.
• Voice Zoom 2 improves voice clarity when streaming movies or watching shows so that you can enjoy crystal clear dialogues.
• There is no lack of connectivity options as this model comes equipped with four HDMI and three USB ports.
5. LG 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD (55C1PTZ)
• Being a 4K OLED TV, it has self-lighting pixels that reproduce true black and impeccably vibrant colours without compromising on details.
• It presents a plethora of Smart TV features like built-in Voice Assistant support, Apple Airplay 2 support and access to unlimited OTT platforms.
• With AI Sound Pro, the Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers of this TV ensure that you never miss out on completely immersive entertainment sessions.
6. LG 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD (65BXPTA)
• It is powered by α7 Gen 3 AI Processor 4K, which combines AI Picture and AI Sound to give you the most optimised entertainment experiences.
• WebOS along with AI ThinQ ensure easy access to Amazon’s Alexa and Google Voice Assistant.
• The device’s Filmmaker Mode allows you to enjoy movies just as the director intended.
7. LG 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD (55G1PTZ)
• This self-lighting OLED TV allows every colour to get represented in its original and truest form.
• WebOS lets you download and enjoy apps from the Google App Store with ease.
• As the perfect gaming TV, this G-SYNC Compatible TV comes with ALLM support.
8. Sony Bravia 164 cm (65 inches) XR series 4K Ultra HD TV (XR-65A80J)
• The Cognitive Processor XR processor boosts contrast, colour and audio outputs to meet the preferences and likings of the user.
• Visual technologies like the Netflix Calibrated Mode, Dolby Vision IQ and IMAX Enhanced upgrade your entertainment sessions, no matter what kind of content you’re streaming.
• Control the tv with a simple voice command as this smart TV comes with Google Voice Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa support.
9. Sony Bravia 195 cm (77 inches) XR series 4K Ultra HD (XR-77A80J)
• Sony’s in-house Cognitive Processor XR lays the foundation for thrilling audio-visual experiences.
• This OLED TV’s XR 4K upscaling technology enhances the picture quality of low-resolution videos from a plethora of sources.
• With Acoustic Auto Calibration, the TV recognises your sitting position and optimises the sound output to ensure a 3D surround sound experience.
10. LG 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD (55B1PTZ)
• This 4K Ultra HD TV comes with Dolby Vision IQ technology and self-lighting pixels that bring every displayed frame to life with enhanced vividness and contrast.
• You can connect several external devices using the four HDMI and three USB ports.
• With WebOS, you can stream unlimited content from the most popular OTT platforms.
How to Buy an OLED TV on Bajaj MARKETS
To buy OLED TVs at competitive prices, you can head over to Bajaj MARKETS. On this digital marketplace, you can purchase all kinds of consumer appliances, gadgets and more at cost-effective prices. You can explore various options according to your preferences and select a suitable model. Then, you can proceed to pay for the same using your credit card/debit card, Netbanking, UPI ID or a mobile wallet.
FAQs on OLED TVs
1. What is meant by an OLED TV?
Ans: OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diodes) TVs use organic material for self-lighting. They emit light automatically when electricity gets passed through them. Unlike LED TVs, they do not require a backlight source for illumination.
2. Is it worth buying an OLED TV?
Ans: If you have the budget, you should consider purchasing an OLED TV. It brings out the stark difference between light and dark and thus, offers top-notch contrast. These models also feature super-fast response times that elevate your gameplay experiences.
3. What is the difference between QLED and OLED?
Ans: Quantum-dot LED (QLED) TVs are an upgraded version of LED TVs, wherein microscopic quantum dots are contained in a film. These dots shine when light passes through them from the LED backlight. OLED TVs, on the other hand, do not need an external light source. Their organic pixels radiate light all by themselves.
4. Will OLED TV prices fall in the upcoming years?
Ans: As the technology gets old and becomes more prevalent, its prices are expected to fall in the upcoming years.
5. Are OLED TVs good for the living room?
Ans: Yes, OLED TVs are perfect for the living room, but you must ensure that they do not get exposed to direct sunlight.