Purchasing a refrigerator requires serious consideration if you want the perfect new fridge for your home or workplace. Modern refrigerators have evolved tremendously, as they offer immense functionality with features such as automatic temperature control, speciality ice dispenser and WiFi connectivity. You can explore various types of refrigerators at Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, which serves as a one-stop-destination for consumer electronics. You can choose from a broad array of options, from single door refrigerators to multi-door ones and get great deals on fridge prices.
Price List of the 10 Latest Refrigerators in India, 2022
When you’re looking for a fridge online at Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, you will find numerous models in every category. To help you choose, we provide a list of some of the latest fridge models in addition to their corresponding prices.
LG 260 L 2 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator Ruby Glow (GL-N292BRGY)
LG 190 L 3 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator Shiny Steel (GL-B201RPZD)
Whirlpool 190 L 3 star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (205 GENIUS CLS PLUS 3S)
Whirlpool 190 L 3 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (205 IMPC PRM 3S LUMINA STEEL)
Panasonic 551 L 3 Star Frost Free Side by Side Door Refrigerator (NR-CY550QKXZ)
Samsung 700 L Frost Free Side by Side Double Door Refrigerator (RS72R5011SL/tl)
Haier 570 L Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator (HRF-622SS)
Samsung 394 L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door (RT39M5538S8/TL)
Godrej 240 L 2 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator (RT EON 275B 25 HI AQ BL SD01868)
Top 10 Best Selling Refrigerators in India
LG 260 L 2-Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator (GL-N292BRGY)
● This LG refrigerator is equipped with the Smart Inverter Compressor technology, making it highly energy efficient.
● This latest fridge comes with multiple cooling air vents that distribute cool uniformly, ensuring even cooling of all your food items.
● The fridge sports the MOIST ‘N’ FRESH technology, with its lattice-patterned box cover that maintains moisture at the optimal level.
LG 190 L 3-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (GL-B201RPZD)
● This popular fridge from LG is loaded with spill-proof toughened glass shelves with a best-in-class load capacity of up to 175 kgs, making it highly durable.
● The fridge works without a stabiliser, so you never have to worry about power cuts and voltage fluctuations.
● Additionally, its anti-bacterial gasket and anti-rat bite feature keeps your food safe from microbes, making it one of the best fridges in its segment.
Whirlpool 190 L 3-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (205 IMPC PRM 3S)
● Sporting the Laminar Air Flow Technology, this all-new Whirlpool fridge makes ice faster than any other models in its segment so you’re never out of ice.
● The IceMagic range of refrigerators boast up to 12 hours of cooling retention even during power cuts thanks to the Insulated Capillary Technology. It also results in better compressor efficiency and faster cooling.
● The Vegetable Crisper with the Honey Comb Moisture Lock-in Technology of this fridge maintains optimum moisture in your vegetables, keeping them fresh for longer.
Samsung 324 L 2-Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator (RT34T4522S8/HL)
● Powered by the groundbreaking Twin Cooling Plus™ Technology, this Convertible 5-in-1 Refrigerator refrigerator has 5 conversion modes to suit your varying refrigeration requirements.
● It houses Samsung’s Digital Inverter Compressor that automatically adjusts its speed based on the need for cooling. Thus, it’s quieter and energy-efficient, as it consumes 50% less power than conventional fridges.
● One of the interesting features of the latest fridge is its Power Cool function that circulates extremely cold air into the fridge to quickly cool your food. In addition, the Power Freeze function blows a fast blast of cold air into the freezer to freeze foods or make ice.
Samsung 253 L 2 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator (RT28T3042S8/NL)
● This Samsung fridge provides an Easy Slide Shelf that operates on rolling hinges, allowing you to simply slide it out, organise your food and slide it in.
● The MoistFresh Zone is a useful drawer that preserves the freshness and flavour of fruits and vegetables for longer by detecting and optimising the moisture level.
● The All-around Cooling feature cools each compartment evenly in every part of the fridge so your food is cooled optimally.
Haier 570 L Frost Free Side-by-Side Door Refrigerator Black Steel (HRF-622KS)
● The Deo Fresh feature of this side-by-side fridge sterilises it by eliminating 99.99% of microorganisms by releasing negative ions, keeping your food safe from germs.
● It is one of the best refrigerators from Haier, with a power consumption of less than one unit of day.
● The fridge is highly convenient to use, thanks to its 90° Auto Suspension design that keeps the fridge door open without your hand holding it.
Samsung 657 L Side-by-Side Refrigerator (RS74T5F01B4/TL)
● This smart refrigerator by Samsung gives you the Family Hub with a screen that you can use to share messages, pictures and videos with your family. You can also make calls and watch TV on the refrigerator display.
● With SmartThings, you can use your voice or touch the refrigerator’s home screen to control your smart appliances and IoT devices.
● The SpaceMax technology enables the fridge walls to be significantly thinner using high-efficiency insulation. Thus, you get more space inside without increasing the overall size of the fridge.
Whirlpool 260 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator Mirror Black (FP 283D)
● This unique fridge priced affordably features a 3-door format with a separate 32 L compartment for fruits and vegetables. Thus, you get better cooling retention and reduced odour mixing thanks to 3 separate zones.
● With the 6th Sense ActiveFresh technology, this fridge promises 2X freshness of your fruits and vegetables by preventing excessive ripening and 99% bacterial growth.
● It features the Moisture Retention Technology that keeps food cool while retaining its moisture and natural freshness.
Panasonic 551 L 3-Star Side-by-Side Door Refrigerator (NR-CY550QKXZ)
● This multi-door refrigerator is one of the best fridges by Panasonic, with its Prime Fresh+ Freezing that keeps your frozen foods fresh for a longer time.
● The vegetable case retains 90% humidity to keep your fruits and vegetables in optimal conditions.
● With the ECONAVI system, the inverter compressor flexibly controls power, resulting in up to 40% energy saving.
Hitachi 638 L Frost Free 4-Door Refrigerator (R-W720FPND1X-GBK)
● This new refrigerator from Hitachi comes with 4 doors and an advanced water dispenser for cold water. Its Dual Fan Cooling facilitates independent cooling of the freezer and refrigerator compartments with two fans for optimum cooling.
● It packs the Eco Thermo-Sensor along with a Microcomputer that delivers optimum cooling for efficient energy-saving operation at all times.
● The fridge boasts the Nano Titanium Filter that deodorises the air and instantly eliminates microbes to make the air clean and safe from bacteria.
How to Buy Refrigerators on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT
Bajaj MARKETS eCarT brings to you the ultimate shopping experience with its user-friendly interface and lucrative deals. You can look for your favourite model from the best fridge brands using the easy search options at Bajaj MARKETS eCarT. Additionally, the filters allow you to narrow down your search options based on factors such as brand, capacity, door type, price, etc. Once you’ve chosen the best refrigerator for your home, you can pay using your preferred mode of payment. These include debit/credit card, net banking, UPI and select wallets.
FAQs on Refrigerators
Q: What is the difference between Direct Cool and Frost Free Refrigerators?
A: Direct cool refrigerators employ a natural cooling process, which results in ice buildup and uneven ventilation. Thus, the ice needs to be defrosted manually in these fridges. Frost-free refrigerators, on the other hand, are equipped with fans that distribute the cool air uniformly. They also have a heating element that melts the ice and eliminates the need for manual defrosting. The fridge price in case of frost-free models is higher than their direct cool counterparts.
Q. What is an inverter compressor refrigerator?
A: An inverter refrigerator is fitted with a variable speed compressor that adjusts its speed depending on the outside temperature and load on the refrigerator. An inverter compressor does not start and stop frequently but runs efficiently at a slow speed to maintain the desired temperature in the fridge. As a result, the compressor in inverter refrigerators conserves more electricity compared to conventional fridges. However, the refrigerator price of inverter models is higher than non-inverter ones.
Q. What does the fan in a fridge accomplish?
A: There are generally two fans in a refrigerator that serve different purposes. While one fan is installed under the refrigerator for cooling the compressor and pushing air through the exterior coils. The second fan is placed inside the refrigerator for moving air around the coils. This facilitates even cooling and helps in defrosting.
Q. How often should you change the water filter in the refrigerator?
A: As a rule of thumb, the water filter in your refrigerator should be replaced every six months. Nevertheless, you can change the frequency of changing the filter depending on the water quality and the frequency of water dispenser usage.
Q: What are the best refrigerator brands?
A: Some of the best fridge brands include LG, Samsung, Haier, Whirlpool and Hitachi.