Tablets are one of the most popular crossover computing solutions available today, combining the display of a laptop with the portability and network capabilities of a smartphone. They are a must-have gadget, especially if you’re one of those who is constantly travelling or working on the move. There are quite a few global giants who are present in the tablet market today. Of these, Samsung tablets are the only ones which have been able to crack the code of being technologically advanced as well as cost effective. Thereby, making it the preferred choice for many.
Samsung provides tablets in entry-level, mid-range and top-end models. To help you learn about all the models in the market today, including their prices and features, we have compiled this curated list for you.
Price List of 10 Latest Samsung Tabs in India, 2022
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T211
Samsung Galaxy J Max
Samsung Galaxy Note 800
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2017
Samsung Galaxy Tab A10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3110
Top 10 Best Selling Samsung Tabs to Buy in India
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
This tablet is equipped with 8GB RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ CPU. Some of its other features are:
• Smooth display with a 120 Hz refresh rate
• LTPS LCD screen with 500 nits brightness and low blue light certification
• Quad speaker sound by AKG and Dolby Atmos
2. Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
This latest Samsung tablet has a display screen of 8.7 inches and a sturdy metal frame. Some more of its attributes are:
• LTE connectivity that allows you to stream content from virtually anywhere
• Battery of 5000 mAh that ensures you can use your tablet for far longer
• The Samsung Kids feature provides you with digital safety controls that allow your children to have a safe learning experience
3. Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8, has a thickness of just 6.9 mm and a display size of 10.5 inches. Other features of this tablet include:
• 4 GB RAM and an octa-core UNISOC Tiger T618, 2GHz CPU.
• 128 GB of internal storage and a 1TB of expandable storage
• TFT display having a resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels.
4. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
This widescreen Samsung tablet has a screen which is 12.4 inches wide. Other features which make this model a best-seller are:
• Octa-core Snapdragon 750G chipset with storage expandable to 1TB
• Sound by AKG, featuring dual speakers and Dolby Atmos
• 10090 mAh battery which can last 13 hours before needing a recharge and 45W fast charger to quickly power up your device
5. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
This tablet by Samsung has a 10.4-inch screen with an LCD display with a resolution of 2000x1200 pixels. Other attributes of this model include:
• S Pen compatibility, with a magnetic pen-holder ensuring the S Pen never gets misplaced
• Rich, 3D sound powered by AKG and Dolby Atmos
• 4GB RAM, 64GB storage which is expandable to 1TB and a 7040 mAh battery
6. Samsung Galaxy Tab A7
The Galaxy Tab A7 is equipped with a Qualcomm SM6115 Octa-core CPU and 3GB of RAM. Some more details about this tablet are:
• Quad speakers with Dolby Atmos which provide you with great sound
• 4-inch TFT display with 2000 x 1200 resolution
• 7040 mAh battery with 15W fast charging support
7. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
• This model is one of Samsung’s best tablets, thanks to its Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC and 8 GB of RAM. Here are some more of its features:
• It has a Super AMOLED display with a 12.4-inch screen and a 120Hz refresh rate
• Quad speaker sound by AKG and Dolby Atmos
• Huge 10,090 mAh battery which offers 14+ hours of video playback
8. Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 5G
The Galaxy Book Pro 360 5G is actually a laptop, with a keyboard that can be rotated by 360 degrees, allowing you to use it as a tablet. Some of its main features are:
• A huge 13-inch AMOLED display, with Eye Care Protection
• This laptop / tablet has the capability to connect to 5G so it is future ready
• The device runs Windows 11 Home and is powered by an Intel Core i5/i7 CPU from the 11th generation
9. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
This Samsung tablet has an 8 inch TFT display. Some of its other features are:
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 CPU is paired with 2 GB of RAM
• 32 GB internal memory which is expandable to 512 GB
• 5100 mAh lithium-ion battery which allows you to watch your favourite TV series for longer
10. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
Though not strictly a tablet, this smartphone can also double up as a tablet with a 7.6 inch screen when folded out. Some of its features include:
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Octa-core processor
• 12 MP triple camera including an ultrawide camera and a telephoto camera
• 12 GB RAM, 256/512 GB storage and S Pen compatibility
How to Buy Samsung Tabs on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT
Now that you’ve got a sense of the latest Samsung tablets and prices, you can head over to Bajaj MARKETS eCarT and narrow down your shortlist via the easy-to-use and intuitive interface. You can easily filter your options based on brand, price, RAM, and other specifications. Bajaj MARKETS eCarT makes it easy to buy a new Samsung tablet online and also offers some incredible deals. You can also pay for your tablet using a variety of online payment methods, including debit/credit cards, net banking and UPI
FAQs on Samsung Tabs
1. How can I share the screen of my Samsung tablet with my laptop?
Ans: First, double-check that your phone and other devices are connected. Then open Samsung Flow on your PC or tablet and click the Smart View icon. In a second window, your phone's screen will be shown.
2. Is it possible to use my Samsung tablet as a phone?
Ans: You can make and receive calls on your tablet using the Call & text on other devices function if it's logged into the same Samsung account as your phone. Messages may also be sent.
3. Is it possible to mirror a Samsung tablet to a television?
Ans: Screen Mirroring is a function found on most Samsung smartphones that allows users to mirror their screens with Samsung Smart TVs and other smart devices. Screen Mirroring is compatible with WiFi direct-enabled TVs.
4. How long can a Samsung tablet be used?
Ans: It really depends on the amount that you use the tablet, and how well you take care of it. Most experts believe that you will need to purchase a new Samsung tablet 4-6 years after you purchase your first one!
5. Is it okay if I keep my Samsung tablet on all the time?
Ans: As tablets now have built-in circuit boards that safeguard them from overcharging, overheating, and voltage spikes, they may be safely left plugged in all the time.