Buy the Latest Semi-Automatic Washing Machine Online
Over the years, washing machines have migrated from the optional home appliances category to the essential one. While the demand for both fully automatic and semi-automatic models is steadily rising, the preference for the latter remains quite prominent. This is because semi-automatic washing machines strike the perfect balance between price and features. These affordable models trade in the fully automated interface for a sizable price reduction. This is what makes them a top choice for the average customer.
From featuring powerful motors with exceptional spin speeds to multiple wash programs, a semi-automatic washer gives you all the benefits of an automatic model with just a tiny bit of manual intervention. Additionally, such models are also a more water-efficient choice when compared to the manual method of washing clothes. Since semi-automatic washing machines use a minimum amount of water to clean laundry loads, they are good options to consider for those living in areas with a scarce supply of water.
If you’re thinking of purchasing a top-notch semi-automatic model, you should head over to Bajaj MARKETS. Here, you can shop for semi-automatic washing machines by capacity, price, brand and features. On this intuitive platform, it will take you just a few minutes to find the right model.
Price List of 10 Latest Semi-Automatic Washing Machines in India, 2022
Semi-automatic washing machine prices make cost-effective alternatives to the fully-automatic models. This has pushed the market demand for such models, resulting in brands like Whirlpool, LG, Lloyd and others releasing quite a few new semi-automatic models in the market. If you wish to opt for such a lucratively priced model, we suggest first going through the latest semi-automatic washing machine price list below:
Top 10 Best Selling Semi-Automatic Washing Machines to Buy in India
1. Whirlpool Washing Machine (SUPERB ATOM 70S)
• The Super Soak technology effectively removes the toughest stains from your clothes without compromising their quality
• This semi-automatic washing machine is designed with an integrated scrub station that reduces wastage by allowing detergent and water to flow back into the tub once you’re done scrubbing your clothes
• Comes with 3 wash programs so that you can customise your wash cycles as per your laundry needs
• The robust 340W motor generates a powerful 1400 rpm spin speed which reduces the time needed to dry your washed clothes
2. LG Washing Machine (6.5Kg, Semi-Automatic, Top Loading, P6510NBAY)
• Equipped with a Soak function that lets your soiled clothes soak in detergent for 20 minutes to effectively remove tough stains
• Comes with a special Collar Scrubber that eliminates the need to hand wash cuffs and collars
• The advanced Air Dry technology of this semi-automatic washing machine reduces the time needed for your clothes to dry by a whopping 30%-40%
• Fitted with a lint collector that prevents your pipes from clogging
3. Panasonic Washing Machine (6.5Kg, Semi-Automatic Top Loading, NA-W65E5ARB)
• Equipped with a 15-minute Quick Wash Cycle for those who are always dealing with a time crunch
• The Aqua-Spin Rinse technology of this semi-automatic model, coupled with its effective wash pulsator rigorously removes dirt from your clothes leaving no detergent residues behind
• The superior Air Dry technology extracts excess moisture from your clothes to ensure that they are good to go in no time
4. White Westinghouse Washing Machine (6Kg, Semi-Automatic, Top Loading CSW6000)
• The ultra-durable and rust-free body of this model, coupled with its energy and water-efficient performance makes it one of the best semi-automatic washing machines in the market
• Keep your clothes squeaky clean and as good as new with the 360-degree Smart Pro Wash technology of this washing machine that uses a 6 action pulsator to remove tough stains from your clothes
• The Turbo Dryer dries your clothes 25% faster than other conventional models
5. Godrej Washing Machine (7.2Kg, Semi-Automatic, Top Loading, WS EDGE CLS 7.2 PN2 M WNRD)
• The Spin Shower technology of this washing machine rinses your clothes with a rain sprinkle to completely remove detergents from your clothes
• With its Active Soak technology, you won’t have to soak your heavily soiled clothes separately
• You won’t have to hand-scrub your clothes thanks to its Tri-Roto Scrub Pulsator technology
6. Voltas Beko Washing Machine (7Kg, Semi-Automatic, Top Loading, WTT70ALIM)
• This 5-star rated semi-automatic washing machine conserves both power and water while effectively cleaning your clothes
• The Wind Jet Dry technology, coupled with its 1350 rpm spin speed ensures that you won’t have to wait for too long for your clothes to dry
• Customise your wash cycles as per your laundry load with the multiple wash programs of this washing machine
7. Samsung 5 Star washing machine (6.5Kg, Semi-Automatic, Top Loading, WT667QPNDPGXTL)
• The powerful water wave generated by its Double Storm Pulsator removes tough stains from your clothes, while it’s Air Turbo Dryer removes excess water from your load to effectively dry your clothes
• This semi-automatic washing machine allows you to soak your clothes before the wash cycle starts
• Comes with a Magic Filter that prevents lint build-up in your machine
8. Whirlpool 5 Star Washing Machine (7.5Kg, Semi-Automatic, Top Loading, ACE 7.5 SUPREME)
• Bid adieu to dirty collars and cuffs as this semi-automatic washing machine comes with an in-built Collar Scrubber
• With the Max-Dry technology, you’re washed laundry loads will be dry and good to go in a jiffy
• The Auto-Restart feature immediately resumes your wash cycle after a power cut
9. Samsung 5 Star Washing Machine (8kg Semi-Automatic, Top Loading, WT80R4200LG/TL)
• The Magic Filter prevents pipe blockages, while also ensuring that your laundry remains squeaky clean
• The 5-star energy rating of this model makes it a power-efficient choice
• Forget long drying times with the Air Turbo Drying System of this semi-automatic washing machine
10. Haier Washing Machine (8Kg, Semi-Automatic, Top Loading, HTW80-1159)
• The cross pulsator and spray washing technology are tough on stains while being gentle on your clothes
• To meet all your diverse washing needs, this washing machine comes with 3 wash programs
• The rust-free design of this semi-automatic washing machine makes it a durable investment
How to Buy Semi-Automatic Washing Machines on Bajaj MARKETS
At Bajaj MARKETS, you can enjoy lucrative offers on the prices of washing machines (fully automatic and semi-automatic models). If you wish to purchase a top-notch semi-automatic washing machine, simply head over to this user-friendly platform to filter your choice by brand, capacity, price and features.
Once you’ve shortlisted a model, add it to your cart and proceed to the checkout section. Here, you can pay for your purchase via a cashless payment method like credit/debit cards, Netbanking, UPI or a mobile wallet.
FAQs on Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
1. What is the price of a semi-automatic washing machine?
Ans: Semi-automatic washing machine prices start from ₹6,500. However, the cost of a semi-automatic model will depend on the capacity you pick and the add-on features it offers.
2. Which is the best semi-automatic model?
Ans: LG P6510NBAY (6.5Kg top-load semi-automatic) is the best semi-automatic model available in the Indian market.
3. What are the features of a semi-automatic washing machine?
Ans: Semi-automatic washing machines come with two separate washing and drying tubs. They come equipped with strong pulsators, powerful motors, multiple wash programs and a plethora of other convenience features that make your laundry sessions hassle-free while also effectively cleaning your soiled loads.
4. Does a semi-automatic machine come with a dryer?
Ans: Yes. Semi-automatic models come with a separate drying tub that extracts excess water from your washed laundry loads to effectively dry them.
5. Is a semi-automatic model better than a fully automatic one?
Ans: Fully automatic models offer better wash quality than their semi-automatic counterparts. However, they do tend to be more expensive and require a significant amount of water throughout the wash cycle. Conversely, semi-automatic washing machines are considered more water-efficient and lucrative options than fully automatic ones.