The LED TV industry, over the last decade, has witnessed a remarkable transformation. With companies constantly innovating and trying to be the next disruptive force, TVs today are crafted using cutting-edge technologies. Smart TVs are slowly – but surely – replacing traditional LED TVs. These futuristic models come with smart TV features, including screen mirroring, web surfing and instant access to OTT platforms.
The leading manufacturing brands such as Samsung, Sony and LG offer a diversified portfolio, with smart LED TVs coming in various sizes. Additionally, these TVs can either be LED TVs, OLED TVs or QLED TVs. Samsung, for instance, offers ‘The Wall’ – a next-gen model with microLEDs. Thus, TV OEMs are finding different ways to offer unique smart solutions to consumers.
If you want to purchase a model, but are concerned about the smart TV price, you should shop from Bajaj MARKETS eCarT. Serving as your one-stop destination for consumer electronics, Bajaj MARKETS eCarT extends an intuitive and user-friendly interface. Furthermore, the products available on the platform are available at competitive prices, while you may also benefit from exclusive offers and discounts.
Price List of 10 Latest Smart TVs in India, 2022
To help you find your ideal smart TV, we provide you with a list of the latest – and best smart TVs in India, along with their price tags.
Realme Smart TV Neo 32 inch LED HD-Ready TV (RMV2101)
Xiaomi Redmi 108cm (43 Inch) Full HD Flat Panel Android Smart TV (Quad Core Processor with Dolby Atmos, L43M6-RA, Black)
Redmi 80cm (32 Inch) HD Ready LED Android Smart TV (Auto Low Latency Mode, L32M6-RA, Black)
Realme 80 cm (32 inch) Full HD LED Smart Android TV (RMV2003)
Realme 126 cm (50 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV with Handsfree Voice Search and Dolby Vision & Atmos (RMV2005)
Realme 108 cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV with Handsfree Voice Search and Dolby Vision & Atmos (RMV2004)
Redmi X65 164cm (65 Inch) Ultra HD 4K LED Android Smart TV (Dolby Atmos, L65M6-RA, Black)
Redmi 139cm (55 Inch) Ultra HD 4K LED Android Smart TV (Dolby Atmos, L55M6-RA, Black)
Redmi X50 125.7cm (49.48 Inch) Ultra HD 4K Flat Panel Android Smart TV (Dolby Vision, L50M6-RA, Black)
Nacson Series 8 80 cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED Smart TV (NS32W80)
Top 10 Best Selling Smart TVs to Buy in India
Samsung 80 cm (32 Inches) Wondertainment Series HD Ready LED Smart TV UA32T4340AKXXL (Glossy Black) (2020 Model)
• This smart TV from Samsung comes with PurColor, Ultra Clean View and Contrast Enhancer, which offer crystal clear videos with impeccable clarity
• The Personal Computer mode allows you to transform your TV into a PC, and you can work from the cloud or mirror your laptop onto the TV
• This model comes with 2 HDMI ports and 1 USB port, so that you can seamlessly connect external devices such as gaming consoles and USB sticks
Toshiba 126 cm (50 inches) Vidaa OS Series 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 50U5050 (Black) (2020 Model) | With Dolby Vision and ATMOS
• Dolby Vision offers the ultimate HDR experience, with frame by frame processing that offers the ultimate brightness, colour and contrast on the TV screen
• The CEVO 4K HDR, which is the high performance 4K engine optimises every small detail to provide visuals with stunning clarity
• Dolby Atmos facilitates and immersive aural experience, with a 30 watt sound output that puts you at the heart of the action
OnePlus 125.7 cm (50 inches) U Series 4K LED Smart Android TV 50U1S (Black) (2021 Model)
• The OnePlus smart LED TV comes with Farfield voice control, so that you can search, play and connect hands-free
• Co-tuned with Danish loudspeaker manufacturer Dynaudio, this smart TV offers immersive soundscapes with booming stereo
• One of the best smart TVs around, this model flaunts a bezel-less display with a screen-to-body ratio of up to 95.7%, offering immersive visuals
LG 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart IPS LED TV 65UM7290PTD (Ceramic Black) (2020 Model)
• The 4K IPS display offers wide viewing angles, along with visuals with fine details and vivid colours
• The DTS Virtual: X extends immersive and multi-directional audio, so that you hear even the faintest of sounds with impeccable clarity
• This smart TV boasts a fast and accurate quad-core processor, which removes noise and offers more dynamic colour and contrast
Samsung 109 cm (43 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV UA43TU7200KBXL (Titan Grey) (2020 Model)
• The Samsung smart TV’s Crystal Display assures you of optimised colour expression, thus offering vivid and vibrant visuals
• The Crystal Processor 4K enhances colour, contrast ratio and HDR, thus offering crystal clear visuals with absolute colour fidelity
• The Live Cast feature allows you to live stream from anywhere, and at any time onto your Samsung TV
Sony Bravia 138 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Certified Android Smart OLED TV KD-55A8G (Black) (2019 Model)
• The OLED display upgrades your viewing experience, offering pure black, authentic colours and blur-free images
• Arguably the best smart TV in India, the Sony Bravia OLED TV comes with 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme, with real-time image processing that offers ultra-detailed images
• The 4K X-Reality PRO and TRILUMINOS display ensure that the visuals are vastly superior compared to other TVs, and offer images with unparalleled quality and clarity
LG 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV 65CXPTA (Dark Steel Silver) (2020 Model)
• The α9 Gen3 AI processor 4K analyses the content being displayed on the screen to provide immersive visuals
• The processor of this LG TV optimises the contrast and saturation to offer top-notch quality visuals
• The AI ThinQ feature optimises user experience by offering customised content, and recommends movies and shows based on the viewing pattern
Mi 80 cm (32 inches) HD Ready Android Smart LED TV 4A PRO | L32M5-AL (Black)
• One of the most popular smart TVs in the market, this Android TV comes with 60Hz refresh rate, thus offering blur-free visuals
• The Vivid Picture Engine delivers impeccable colours, and deeper depths and contrasts, thus providing visuals that are striking and immersive
• The powerful 20W sound output with DTS-HD delivers stunning sounds, and extends a cinematic experience
TCL 100 cm (40 inches) Full HD Certified Android Smart LED TV 40S6500FS (Black) (2020 Model)
• The TV’s high dynamic range (HDR) delivers greater picture contrast, automatically adjusting the TV panel backlight and boosting peak brightness of on-screen images
• With the IPQ Engine, the TV’s algorithm corrects any colour inaccuracies, thus delivering absolute colour fidelity
• The Microdimming feature adjusts the brightness and darkness, offering greater contrast especially in the dark
Realme 80 cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED Smart Android TV (TV 32)
• This realme smart TV flaunts a bezel-less design with 8.7mm thin bezels that provide a larger viewing area, thus offering an immersive viewing experience
• Owing to the Chroma Boost Picture Engine, the picture quality is greatly enhanced, along with brightness, colour and contrast
• The TV is powered by a 64-bit Quad-core MediaTek processor, which eliminates noise and lags while ensuring its seamless performance
How to Buy Smart TVs on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT
The smart LED TV price, depending on the display type, size, brand name and features, can either be budget-friendly or quite expensive. However, by shopping on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, you are assured of finding models at highly competitive prices. Furthermore, you may also benefit from exclusive deals and discounts while shopping for a smart TV online.
The UI of the platform is user-friendly and intuitive. Additionally, you can opt for your preferred mode of payment. While purchasing your favourite smart TV, you can use your debit or credit card, UPI, net banking or select mobile wallets to make the payment.
FAQs on Smart TVs
1. Which is the best smart TV brand?
Ans: In the Indian marketplace, you can find globally-renowned brands such as Samsung, LG and Sony that offer premium, best-in-class smart TVs. At the same time, other brands like Vu, TCL, Xiaomi and Realme offer pocket-friendly models that pack all the required features. Xiaomi currently leads the pack in terms of market share for smart TVs.
2. How can you purchase a smart TV online?
Ans: You can purchase your preferred model on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT. You get to browse through an extensive collection of smart TVs from all the top brands. Additionally, you can make the payment by using your credit or debit card, UPI, net banking or select mobile wallets.
3. Which is the best smart TV in India?
Ans: The Sony Bravia 138 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Certified Android Smart OLED TV KD-55A8G (Black) (2019 Model) and LG 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV 65CXPTA (Dark Steel Silver) (2020 Model) are considered to be the best smart TVs in India.
4.What are the main features of a smart TV?
Ans: The main smart TV features include Wi-Fi connectivity, screen mirroring, web surfing and a large number of content partners, to name a few.
5. What is the difference between a Full HD TV and an Ultra HD (4K) TV?
Ans: Full HD TVs come with a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Ultra HD (4K) TVs, on the other hand, boast a display resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. Thus, the pixel count in 4K TVs is four times more than the pixel count in Full HD TVs.