Tower air coolers have been a mainstay of the Indian summers for a long time and their quality and usefulness has only gone up with time. They provide more cooling than household fans, are more cost and energy efficient than the traditional coolers and are cheaper than air conditioners. Their unique bed level cooling is what draws them apart from traditional fans.
Additionally, these air coolers are perfectly crafted for tight spaces in Indian households since they take up a much smaller footprint as compared to most medium to big size air conditioners. These units are a lot quieter and require much lesser maintenance. Brands like Symphony, Havells and Orient have coolers with some cutting edge technology onboard like deodorisers, air filters, and even mosquito repellents.
If you’re looking to bring home tower air coolers, then Bajaj MARKETS is the place you should head to. This online platform has a host of different air cooler models from top brands at competitive prices. You may also get to enjoy several discounts and offers that can make the already affordable Voltas cooler prices easier on your wallet.
Price list of 10 Latest Tower Coolers in India, 2022
To help you get started, we have compiled a list of the latest tower cooler prices for your perusal. You can take a look at the prices below and make an informed choice while making your purchase-
Symphony Diet 12T Personal Tower Air Cooler
Symphony Hicool 45T Personal Air Cooler
HAVAI Bullet Tower Air Cooler - 20 Litre, White
Havells Freddo Cooler - 70L
Symphony Touch 55 Personal Air Cooler
Optimus Neo 52 Tower Air Cooler
Optimus Neo 35i Remote Control Air Cooler
iBELL Prime Tower Fan
Rico Japanese Technology Tower Fan
Deco Air Tower Popular Indoor Fan
Top 10 Best Selling Tower Coolers to Buy in India
1. Symphony Diet 35T Personal Tower Air Cooler
• This tower air coolers helps neutralise odour-causing microbes, air pollutants and allergens by employing a multistage filter.
• It has a 35L water tank and comes equipped with an indicator for water refilling purposes.
• This model is highly energy efficient, it takes up 170W of energy and can also run on inverter energy at an optimised level.
2. Symphony Storm 100T 100 Ltrs Air Cooler
• The air cooler has a large 100L capacity and is best suited for large spaces.
• It has smooth castor wheels that allow you to easily move the cooler from one room to the other.
• It is equipped with a powerful 270W fan that has a great air throw of upto 8 metres.
3. HAVAI Desert Tower Cooler with Blower, 22 L, White
• This air cooler is equipped with a special cooling pad that is highly efficient at cooling and is anti-bacterial.
• Thanks to its powerful motor this tower cooler has an amazing air throw of around 15 ft.
• It uses up a modest 230W of energy to power its thermal overload proof motor.
4. Bajaj TMH20 Tower Air Cooler - 20L, White
• This tower cooler possesses a water capacity of 20L and is ideal for spaces of upto 150sq ft. It also comes equipped with a water level indicator for the purpose of refilling.
• It has a separate compartment for storing ice which enables it to blow cooler air.
• Is equipped with typhoon and hexagonal cooling pad technologies for better cooling and low consumption of water.
5. Orient Electric Arista CT5402H 54-Litre Tower Air Cooler
• The tower air cooler has a sizable water tank of 54L that comes equipped with a unique filter to strain out bacteria, dust and smoke from circulation.
• It has a convenient remote control so you can conveniently operate it from a distance.
• It comes with two side panels that can easily be opened for cleaning the fan and the cooling pads.
6. Optimus Neo 35 Tower Cooler
• This cooler comes with a unique bed level cooler feature that blows air at a lower level so you can rest peacefully.
• It consumes a humble 130W of energy which means you can run this cooler on your inverter without having to worry about draining the battery .
• The stream blower feature of this tower cooler can be easily adjusted to suit the user owing to its air deflection fins.
7. Cool Breeze Tower Air Cooler
• This 37L tower cooler comes with an auto-fill feature, which ensures you can enjoy cooling without any interruptions.
• It has a huge air spread and comes with an ice compartment too, making it ideal for cooling on warm summer days.
• It comes equipped with dense honeycomb pads for cooling that lasts for prolonged periods as well as a pump that works efficiently with hard water.
8. Optimus Neo 27 High Cooling Cooler
• This tower cooler comes fitted with a sealed self lubricating bearing shaft for the fan which ensures silent operations.
• The cooler is very energy efficient and consumes a mere 130W of power while also being able to operate on inverter power.
• It also comes fitted with an everlast pump, air deflection system and a protection system against motor overloading.
9. Blueberry's High Speed Tower Fan
• This tower cooler comes with a 3 D motion flow that ensures even circulation of air across the room.
• It has a great air throw of around 25 ft and also comes equipped with a hexagonal cooling pad which is antibacterial.
• This cooler is ideal for Indian houses since it takes up a small footprint of space.
10. Bajaj Tempesta
• This tower cooler is extremely energy efficient and works on just a mere 80W of power and is perfect for compact spaces such as offices rooms or kitchens.
• It has a washable filter (double sided) that can be used to eradicate particularly unwanted pollutants.
• This cooler comes with caster wheels that help in moving the cooler from one room to another.
How to Buy Tower Coolers on Bajaj MARKETS
You can shop for the best tower coolers on Bajaj MARKETS at the most cost-effective prices. Simply head over to the digital shopping platform to start shortlisting models by price, features, design, etc. If you’re confused about which model to pick, worry not, as this user-friendly shopping platform has customer reviews to assist you on your quest.
Once you’ve selected a model, proceed to the checkout window where you can review the listed payment offers. After that’s done, simply pay for the order using Netbanking, UPI, a mobile wallet or your credit/debit card.
FAQs on Tower coolers
1. How long can an average tower air cooler operate continuously?
Ans: When it comes to how long your device can operate, the size and brand of the tower air cooler are important factors to consider. It is perfectly acceptable to leave your device operating for 8-9 hours at a time on average. However, for maximum performance, it is recommended that the motor should be turned off.
2. Is it possible to utilise a tower cooler in humidity rich locations?
Ans: Tower coolers are best effective in dry, low-humidity environments. In humid regions, these coolers can still be beneficial if utilised in fan-only settings or on less humid days.
3. Is it true that tower air coolers are actually effective?
Ans: These coolers are designed to provide strong cooling at low speeds with minimal noise. They are useful and perfect for summers since the cold air blasts out from an elevation, allowing it to circulate in a large area.
4. Can I use regular tap water in my tower air cooler?
Ans: Yes, you can. Some models like Cool Breeze can even function efficiently with hard water.
5. Can tower air coolers work on inverter power?
Ans: Yes, most new models use low wattage motors and pumps that do not require a lot of power to function.