To launch some of the best TVs under ₹25,000 is not an easy task for brands. A large part of the Indian market shops in the range. We see tough competition amidst brands in this range to be the market’s preferred choice through unique features and quality. To bring a feature to TVs under ₹ 25,000 is definitely tougher than doing so for TVs with higher prices owing to reasons like manufacturing costs. At Bajaj MARKETS eCarT we make sure that you get the best possible options while staying well-within your budget. So, if you are looking for the best TVs under ₹ 25,000, you have come to the right place. Browse through the well-researched list of TVs that would not only suit your pocket, but also offer the best and latest TV features available.
Price List of Latest TV under ₹ 25,000 2022
Samsung 32” HD Ready LED Smart TV
Kinger 32” Full HD LED TV
iFFALCON 43” 4KUltra HD LED TV
TOSHIBA L50 43” Full HD LED Smart TV
MarQ by Flipkart Innoview 43” Full HD LED Smart TV
Thomson 9R 43” Ultra HD 4K LED TV
SONY Bravia 32” HD Ready LED Smart TV
Micromax 31.5” HD Ready LED TV
Vu Premium 43” Smart LED TV
KODAK 7X Pro 43” Ultra HD Smart Android TV
Top 10 Best Selling TVs under ₹ 25,000 in India
1. SONY W830 32” HD Ready LED Smart Android TV
• Considered to be one of the best TVs below ₹ 25,000, this intelligent Sony Android TV offers voice control features
• The X-Reality PRO processing display is wide and furnished with smart features that make your searching and streaming experience smoother and faster
• Supported by Android, consists of an inbuilt Chromecast and other smart features. Just say 'Ok Google' and the TV will be at your command
• The HD ready monitor gives you an ultimate view of minute details on the screen along with a ravishing crystal clear display
2. Realme 32” HD Ready LED Smart Android TV
• Chroma Boost Picture Engine Technology makes TV watching a treat with remarkable visuals. Enjoy binge watching without straining your eyes
• Enjoy Fullscreen Cinematic Entertainment on an ultra-thin bezel
• 24W Quad Stereo Speakers make the experience immersive and one of the finest options in a TV under ₹ 25,000
3. iFFALCON 43” 4K Ultra HD LED Smart Android TV with HandsFree Voice Search
• This Smart TV’s Dolby 3D audio fills your room with cinematic sound effects
• Dynamic Colour Enhancement allows vibrant images that offer an immersive visual experience
• The Hands-Free Voice Control feature helps you to instruct even if you are at some distance
4. TOSHIBA L50 Series 43” Full HD LED Smart TV with ADS Panel
• The L50 Series is considered to be one of the most user-friendly TVs under ₹25,000, credits to its FAST VIDAA Operating System. This OS enable enables faster booting time, and quicker search
• The ADS panel offers a wide viewing angle and better colour reproduction that takes your home entertainment experience to a new level
• Its CEVO engine premium ensures high performance and optimises every image component to produce the ultimate picture quality.
5. Samsung 32” T4340 Smart HD TV
• Enjoy a vivid cinematic experience not very common among TVs under ₹25,000
• The Contrast Enhancer offers wide spectrum of colours lets you focus even in dark scenes
• Ultra Clean View helps in lesser distortion of the original content
• Tap to the beats of your favourite music with the Virtual Music System
6. Compaq HUEQ G43B 43” Ultra HD 4K Smart LED Android TV
• Intelligent Backlight Dimming features let you discover deeper blacks as well as enhanced contrast.
• The TV is sleek and comes with an elegant bezel-less design giving it a rich look
• Experience Stabilisation Engine makes use of an algorithm to deliver picture-perfect visuals
7. Sansui 43” Full HD LED Smart Android TV
• This Sansui TV is a competitive choice if you're looking for an LED TV under ₹25,000
• Android Pie 9.0 lets you access all compatible Android features on the impressive 43 inch display
• On a Full HD screen enjoy features of wide viewing angle, colour reproduction and stellar amplification of graphics
8. LG 32” HD Ready Smart LED TV
• This affordable LED TV under ₹25,000 is easy-to-use and provides you access to top class entertainment and gaming
• With LG ThinQ Artificial Intelligence, this smart TV can be controlled by voice
• Active HDR and DTS Virtual:X make the video and audio experience better than most Smart TVs in this range
9. Vu Premium 43” Full HD LED Smart TV
• A strong contender among the best TVs below ₹25,000, the Vu Premium comes with A+ high-intensity panel which displays a gamut of bright and beautiful colours
• DTS Surround and Dolby Audio lets you experience enriched and crystal clear surrounding sound
• A powerful 64-bit Quad-core processor ensures that you get a lag-free and smooth streaming experience
10. OnePlus Y1 40” Full HD LED Smart Android TV
• Immersive display with 20% wider Colour Gamut for lifelike visuals
• The Gamma Engine works towards high-quality optimisation of video content
• Dolby Audio gives you an enhanced audio experience with crystal clear sounds
• Bezel-less design with a perfect screen to body ratio, offers a cinematic viewing experience
How to Buy the Best TVs under ₹25,000 on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT
Once you go through the features of the latest and the top-selling TVs under ₹25,000, take your time to pick out the one. You can choose the best-suited TV by comparing the model and prize list thoroughly. When you make a decision, there are a few easy steps to go ahead with the purchase. Select your desired TV and add it to your cart.
When checking out, you would come across various discounts, deals and offers on your purchase. Check for the cashback and rewards as per your eligibility. At Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, there are a number of choices for payment, which can be made through Credit/ Debit Card, UPI wallet or net banking. You also have the freedom to opt for No Cost EMIs and divide your purchase into easy EMIs.
FAQs on the Best TVs under ₹25,000
1. Can I get a 40 inch TV under ₹ 25,000?
Ans: Yes, there are many options available if you are looking for a 40 inch TV under ₹25,000, some of them are:
• OnePlus Y1 40” Full HD LED Smart Android TV
• Vu Premium 43” Full HD LED Smart TV
• Compaq HUEQ G43B 43” Ultra HD 4K Smart LED Android TV
• TOSHIBA L50 Series 43” Full HD LED Smart TV with ADS Panel
2. Which is the latest technology screen display available for when buying a TV under ₹25,000?
Ans: OLEDs and QLEDs are revolutionising the display panels of television. A new TV display technology recently launched is OLEDs whereas the up-gradation to existing LED technology is the QLEDs.
3. Why should I pick a Sony Bravia TV ?
Ans: Sony Bravia TVs consist of revolutionary upscaling techniques which bring everything you watch to life with its dramatic 4K quality. It enables you to experience gaming, entertainment and music with seamless usability and in a fantastic environment.
4. Which are the most popular Indian brands that sell TVs under ₹25,000?
Ans: Here are a few India TV brands:
• ElectronicsCorporation (ECTV)
5. What factors should I keep in mind when looking for a LED TV under ₹25,000?