If you have limited floor space, wasting it on a tower cooler surely doesn’t seem prudent. This is where a window cooler emerges as the undisputed winner. Inspired by the conventional models, these coolers are designed to fit into your window frame to help conserve floor space, while also ensuring optimum cooling.
Best suited for places with low humidity levels, these coolers come equipped with large tanks, powerful blowers and overload protection. They cool your room by evaporating moisture from the damp cooling media. Since such models use high moisture retaining media, you are guaranteed durable cooling, no matter the ambient temperature.
The 4-way swing technology of these models helps evenly distribute cool air to reach every corner of the room for uniform cooling. Moreover, the variable fan speed controls of such models allow you to tweak their cooling capacity to enjoy all-year comfort. Some of the best coolers also come with dust filters that keep the air clean while cooling it.
Whether you want a window cooler for a small room or a large office space, you can find it all on Bajaj MARKETS. To shop for such models with discounts and offers, head over to this digital shopping platform today!
Price List of 10 Window Air Coolers in India, 2022
While the market is overflowing with quality window coolers from brands like Symphony, Crompton, Kenstar and others, picking only one can surely be a difficult process. Correlating your cooling needs with an overall budget can help you streamline this search. To this end, we’ve curated the following window cooler price list to help you get started:
CROMPTON 70 L Window Cooler (Optimus Prime)
Orient 50 L Window Cooler (Magicool DX)
Havells 50 L Window Cooler (Brina Plus)
Kenstar 50 L Window Cooler (Double Cool DX)
USHA 50 L Window Cooler (Azzuro CW-502)
BAJAJ 54 L Window Cooler (480063)
Symphony 70 L Window Cooler (Window Jet 70)
Cello 50 L Window Cooler (Swift)
Symphony 35 L Window Cooler (touch35)
Orient 50 L Window Cooler (Magicool Neo 50 CW5003B)
Top 10 Best Selling Window Air Coolers to Buy in India
1. Orient 50 L Window Cooler (Magicool DX)
• Thanks to the 2000m3/hr air delivery rate of this window cooler and 4-way moving louvers, you can enjoy comfortable cooling across the room.
• The Himalayan pine wood wool cooling media ensures 45% more water retention for a faster cooling experience.
• The Thermal Overload Protection feature prevents overheating to prolong the shelf life of the motor.
• The 8.3-metre air throw distance of this model makes it a perfect choice for cooling 400 sq. ft. rooms.
2. Havells 50 L Window Cooler (Brina Plus)
• This window air cooler comes with a special dust filter net that helps prevent dust and insects from polluting the air inside your home.
• The auto-drain and auto-fill features make using this air cooler ultra-easy and convenient.
• Features a dedicated ice chamber for times when you want faster and more effective cooling.
3. Symphony 22 L Window Cooler (Kaizen 122DB)
• For consistent cool air delivery, this window cooler comes with 3-side cooling pads and a powerful blower.
• Cool air will be evenly circulated in your room, thanks to the automatic louvre movements of this window cooler.
• The Cool Flow Dispenser distributes the water from the 22L tank evenly on the cooling media to ensure a superior cooling experience.
4. Crompton Greaves 70 L Window Cooler (ACGC-OPTICLASIC70)
• As the perfect window cooler for large rooms, this model boasts an enhanced air delivery rate of 5500m3/hr.
• Hard water will not compromise the performance of this air cooler, thanks to its Everlast Pump that’s designed to prevent pump jams.
• Since this model comes with fully collapsible louvers, you won’t have to worry about dust and insects getting into the cooler.
5. Symphony 70 L Window Cooler (Window Jet 70)
• Efficient and even cooling is guaranteed by the large Aspen cooling pads and cool air flow dispenser of this model.
• The dura-pump onboard keeps this cooler performing optimally for years.
• The dial knobs and 7-speed options of this window cooler make regulating it exceptionally simple and easy.
6. Kenstar 50 L Window Cooler (Double Cool DX)
• You will feel the chill in every corner of your room, thanks to the 4-way air deflection mechanism and motorised vertical louver movements of this cooler.
• The 3-speed settings of this model allow you to customise air flow as per your cooling needs and preferences.
• The powerful blower and 1500 RPM motor of this cooler ensure that you get to enjoy super-fast cooling in record time.
7. Hindware 50 L Window Cooler (Snowcrest 50-WW)
• The wood wool pad cooling media of this window air cooler optimally retains water to deliver a durable cooling experience.
• The 11-metre air throw distance and 4-way air deflection system make this model an excellent choice for small to medium-sized rooms.
• Comes with a water level indicator so that you can timely refill your tank to enjoy uninterrupted cooling.
8. BAJAJ 54 L Window Cooler (480063)
• The powerful air throw technology and 4-way swing feature of this window cooler make it a good choice for 400 sq. ft. rooms.
• You can enjoy all-year cooling thanks to the Typhoon Blower technology and variable fan speed controls of this model.
• The 54L tank capacity of this cooler ensures that you can enjoy a comfortable cooling experience without needing to refill the tank too frequently.
9. USHA 50 L Window Cooler (Azzuro CW-502)
• The Float Flow Water technology of this window cooler minimises water wastage while also ensuring that the tank fills automatically when empty.
• Thanks to the 1750m3/hr air delivery rate and 6-metre air throw distance, every corner of your room will be sufficiently cooled.
• You can also choose from the high, medium and low fan settings to match your cooling needs as per the changing seasons.
10. Orient 50 L Window Air Cooler (Magicool Neo 50 CW5003B)
• The wood wool cooling pads used by this window cooler have a very high moisture retaining capacity and durability quotient.
• The 2000m3/hr air delivery rate of this couple, coupled with its ultra-powerful blower ensures that cool air reaches the farthest corners of your room with ease.
• The 50L water tank comes with a water level indicator to ensure that using this cooler is a hassle-free and convenient process.
How to Buy Window Air Coolers on Bajaj MARKETS
If you’re out shopping for the best window coolers, you should surely check out the extensive range of models available on Bajaj MARKETS. On this user-friendly online marketplace, you can browse through the best-selling models and score exciting offers on your purchase. If you’re confused about which model to pick, you can use the intuitively designed filters of the platform to streamline your search.
Once you’ve picked a model that best suits your cooling needs and budgetary parameters, head over to the checkout section. Here, you can pay for your purchase by using a cashless payment method like Netbanking, UPI, a mobile wallet or your credit/debit card.
FAQs on Window Air Coolers
1. Which is the best window air cooler?
Ans: Crompton Greaves 70 L Window Cooler (ACGC-OPTICLASIC70) is the best window air cooler.
2. How much does a window cooler cost?
Ans: Window cooler prices start from ₹ 5,625 and can range up to ₹ 20,000.
3. Are window air coolers cheaper than window ACs?
Ans: Yes. Such coolers are comparatively way cheaper than ACs. Their overall running cost is also significantly lower than a window AC.
4. What should I look for when buying a window air cooler?
Ans: You should review the water tank capacity of the cooler, along with its air throw distance and air delivery rate. This will help you determine if the model is right as per the size of your room. Next, remember to review the convenience features like variable fan speed controls, dust filters and the number of louvre movements.
5. Which brand makes the best window air coolers?
Ans: Symphony makes the best window air coolers, followed closely by Orient, Kenstar, Blue Star and Crompton.