Mi TVs have witnessed ballooning popularity in recent years, as a result of their excellent value for money proposition. Additionally, Mi Smart TVs stay true to the brand’s reputation of making gadgets that boast industry-leading features across various price segments. You can find an Mi TV priced as low as ₹16,499 going up to high-end Mi Smart TVs priced at ₹1,27,999. Mi Smart TVs boast incredible attributes such as bezel-less designs, high refresh rates of 120Hz, 4K QLED displays and powerful Dolby Audio dual speakers. If you’re looking for a brand-new Mi TV online, head to Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, where you can explore a wide range of Mi’s latest TVs.
Price List of the 10 Latest Mi TVs in India, 2022
When you browse for Mi televisions at Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, you will find numerous models, each with a different set of specifications and features. In addition, every model looks promising, making the choice difficult for you. Thus, we provide you with the latest models along with an Mi TV price list so you can take your pick easily.
Redmi Smart TV X43 (43 inches)
Mi LED TV 4C (43 inches)
Mi TV 5X (55 inches)
Mi TV 5X (50 inches)
Mi TV 5X (43 inches)
Mi LED TV 4C (32 inches)
Redmi Smart TV (32 inches)
Mi TV 4A Horizon Edition (32 inches)
Redmi Smart TV 43 (inches)
Mi QLED TV 75 (inches)
Top 10 Best Selling Mi TVs to Buy in India
Redmi HD Ready Smart LED (32 Inches)
If you want to enjoy a Redmi TV priced economically, this 32 inches smart TV is an ideal option as it comes with:
● The Vivid Picture Engine that displays over 16 million colours fine-tuned for incredible depth and contrast.
● The vibrant display of this TV is complemented by powerful 20W Speakers with Dolby Audio for a cinematic sound experience.
● The DTS Virtual: X and DTS-HD support gives you a wide gamut of options for the ultimate aural immersion.
Mi TV 4A Horizon Edition HD Ready Smart LED (32 inches)
The Horizon Edition is Mi’s new TV that boasts the following features:
● The elegant Horizon Display that offers a wider viewing angle coupled with a bezel-less design, resulting in a 93% screen-to-body ratio.
● The TV boasts of its unique Mi Quick Wake feature that resumes your shows in under 5 secs, so you don’t think twice before taking breaks between your episodes.
● It comes with Google Data Saver that allows you to watch 3 times more video content without worrying about mobile data.
Mi LED HD READY Smart TV 4C (32 inches)
Another great Mi TV in the 32 inch segment, this model gives you:
● An ultra-bright HD Ready display that brings out the smallest of details in exceptional clarity.
● The highly intuitive PatchWall interface that makes it easy to navigate through a universe of content.
● The TV promises class-leading performance with its powerful 64-bit quad-core processor coupled with multiple connectivity ports and seamless Bluetooth connectivity.
Mi LED 4K Smart TV 5X (43 inches)
This Xiaomi TV will wow you with its new-age design and best-in-class performance:
● Featuring a 96.6% screen-to-body ratio, the TV delivers a near full-screen experience with a refined aesthetic.
● It comes with the groundbreaking 40W stereo speakers powered by tuning from the Xiaomi Audio Labs. In addition, the DTS HD technology allows you to hear the subtle nuances of sound.
● The Adaptive Brightness features coupled with the Vivid Picture engine intelligently modulates the brightness according to ambient light in the room.
Redmi LED 4K Smart TV X43 (43 inches)
This Redmi TV is one of the best 43 inches TV in the market, with advanced capabilities such as:
● Boasting a 4K HDR display, the TV delivers immaculate visual clarity with more than 8 million pixels for the ultimate viewing experience.
● The HDR+ technology dynamically optimises each frame in order to enhance colour saturation and create deeper blacks.
● Its 30W dual speakers powered with Dolby Atmos gives you revolutionary surround sound, putting you at the centre of your content.
Mi LED 4K Smart TV 4X (43 inches)
One of the most popular Mi TVs in india, the 4X comes in a sleek, refined designed along with:
● Sporting a 4K HDR display, the TV 4X conserves colour vividness along with unparalleled contrast and excellent brightness.
● The Dolby + DTS-HD technology produces a surreal aural experience that enhances your content with a clear, room-filling sound.
● The ergonomic all-new Mi Remote is extremely convenient to use as it provides direct access to your favourite content providers and a Google Assistant button for smooth voice control.
Mi LED 4K Smart TV 5X (50 inches)
The 5X range of Mi TVs also comes in a 50 inch option, with features including:
● A gorgeous design with its glossy metal frame, elegant diamond-cut edges and a sturdy metal base, elevating the visual appeal of your room.
● It features the second generation of Xiaomi’s proprietary Vivid Picture Engine that significantly enhances contrast, colours, brightness and saturation.
● With support for 94% DCI-P3 wide colour gamut, the TV displays a jaw-dropping 1.07 billion colours for like-like pictures.
Mi QLED TV 4K (55 inches)
This state-of-the-art Mi TV gives you the best of television experience with:
● This QLED sports the futuristic ultra high-definition display equipped with Quantum Dot nanocrystals that emit accurately pure colours like never before.
● It promises blur-free visuals with the Reality Flow technology that gives you a blur-free rendering of high-speed action for games, sportscasts and movies.
● This Mi TV will adorn your room’s aesthetics with its Diamond & Laser Cut design along with Carbon Fibre Texture.
Redmi LED 4K Smart TV X65 (65 inches)
The X series from Redmi TV also comes in the 65 inch variant, giving you features such as:
● The HDR 10+ technology automatically detects and optimises the content frame by frame, resulting in the perfect colour saturation and contrast for every scene.
● The Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) technology provides a theatre-like experience with high-quality visuals.
● The upgraded PatchWall 4 integrated with IMDb is better with smart recommendations, kids mode, 16+ language support and live TV mode.
Mi QLED TV 75 4K (75 inches)
If you’re looking for an ultra large-screen Mi TV, this premium model will check all your wishlists:
● A whopping 120 Hz refresh rate with Reality Flow delivers unmatched fluidity when you’re watching fast-paced visuals such as sports or action movies.
● Full Array Local Dimming with 192 localised zones for tremendous control over the display, resulting in the ultimate contrast levels and 1.07 billion colours.
● With support for Dolby Audio, DTS-HD and Dolby Atmos, the 6 speakers of this TV give you a full-range cinematic sound for a stunning acoustic experience.
How to Buy Mi TVs on Bajaj MARKETS eCarT
You can browse and compare the above-mentioned models at Bajaj MARKETS eCarT, with its easy search options and handy filters. Choose your favourite model, click on the ‘Add to Cart’ tab and proceed to pay. Make sure you check the instant discounts and cashback offers available at Bajaj MARKETS eCarT so you can avail some of the best Mi TV prices in India. With flexible payment modes including debit/credit card, UPI, net banking and select wallets, Bajaj MARKETS eCarT has a user-friendly interface. Once your order is placed, you will receive instant confirmation via email and SMS.
FAQs on Mi TVs
Q: Are Mi TVs good?
A: Mi TVs are becoming increasingly popular due to their latest features, reliable quality and durability.
Q: Which are the best Xiaomi Mi TVs?
A: Some of the best Mi TVs include the Mi TV 5X, Redmi Smart TV X Series and Mi TV QLED Series.
Q: Which is the best Mi TV at an affordable price?
A: The best Mi TVs in the budget-friendly category are Mi LED TV 4C (32 inches), Mi TV 4A Horizon Edition (32 inches) and Mi LED TV 4C (43 inches).
Q: How should I choose the perfect Mi TV?
A: In order to choose the right TV, you should consider factors such as the size of the room, screen size, type of display technology and the display resolution.
Q: What is Mi QLED TV?
A: QLED is a type of display technology that stands for Quantum Dot LED. The Mi QLED TV is equipped with Quantum Dot nanocrystals that produce a wider range of colours, resulting in a better viewing experience.