8 GB RAM Mobile Phones on No Cost EMIs from Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Bajaj Finserv EMI Store brings to the modern mobile buyers a long list of 8GB RAM mobile.Buyers will get these phones on No Cost EMI and zero down payment. Buyers not only get 8GB RAM mobiles on EMI, they will also get other benefits including same day product delivery on specific orders, a wide array of choices, and big discount on every mobile shopping.
Buy Best Selling 8 GB Mobile Phones
- It is a famous smartphone, available on Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. This 8GB RAM mobile phone comes forRs 24,990. Apart from 8GB RAM, Vivo V17 brings a multitude of technically advanced features to overwhelm the modern-day mobile buyers. With 128GB storage and4500mAh battery, this smartphone is designed to meet the current market demand. Consumers who use their phones for professional photo shooting and videography will find this handset to be functional. It features 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera to enable the users ease of photo shooting and videography. In addition, this mobile phone comes with a large 6.44-inch display to offer a rich and seamless consumer experience.
Vivo S1 Pro
- This mobile phone features 8GB RAM. Additionally, this stylish smartphone offers 128GB storage. It comes for Rs 18,990 and can be availed on No Cost EMI from Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Buyers are encouraged to explore the 8GB RAM mobile phone category to select their preferred handset.
Oppo F19 Pro+
- It is considered to be the most anticipated new launch of 2021. This mobile phone comes for Rs 25,990. Apart from 8GB RAM, this handset features 5G connectivity. Coming in an attractive Fluid Black body, Oppo F19 Pro+ provides 128GB storage to meet the current market customer demand. It features a 6.43-inch display and 4310mAh battery. Powered by MediatekDimensity 800U, Oppo F19 comes for Rs 29,990. This mobile phone is considered to be one of the best 8GB RAM smartphone in India.
Oppo F19 Pro
- This smartphone is another famous smartphone which has been launched recently. This sleek and stylish phone comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. The cost of this mobile phone is Rs 21,490. Powered by Android v11, Oppo F19 offers 4310mAh battery for long hours of gaming and talk time. This handset features a large 6.43-inch display. Buyers will get an advanced 48MP Quad camera which allows the buyers the luxury of professional photo shooting. Those who are searching for a reliable smartphone, can purchase this handset without hesitation.
Samsung Galaxy M31 - It comes for Rs 20,400. This is one of the most popular mobile phones in India featuring 8GB RAM. In addition, the handset features an advanced Quad Camera setup. Buyers will get 128GB storage. Galaxy M31 features a large 6.4-inch display. With 6000mAh battery, this handset includes more advanced features than a budget mobile phone can provide.
- This smartphone comes with an attractive look. The stylish handset comes for Rs 19,950. This handset provides a wide range of innovative features to meet the current consumer demand. Other than 8GB RAM, this handset offers 6.6-inch full HD display, an impressive range of camera setup, and 4300mAh battery. 8GB RAM smartphone is considered to be one of the most popular in India.
Samsung Galaxy M51
- This Samsung smartphone brings a large array of advanced features to thrill the modern mobile consumers. This phone comes for Rs 24,999. This stylish smartphone features 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, along with a Quad camera setup. Buyers will get 6.7-inch display and 7000mAh RAM. This 8GB mobile phone is one of the most searched and bestselling mobile phones in India.
Vivo Y50 is a popular budget phone that comes under Rs 20,000. The cost of the mobile phone is Rs 17,990. Vivo Y50 comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. In addition, this handset offers 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary rear camera. Buyers will get advanced night view and the ability of professional photo shoot. This 8GB RAM mobile phone is for the consumers who take photography seriously, and use their phones for professional photography. This budget phone provides a multitude of innovative features to satiate the demand of current mobile consumers.
Popular Mobile Brands in India to Buy The Best Mobile
A wide array of mobile brands has captured the current Indian market. Among these brands Oppo, Vivo, Redmi, and Realme are considered to be the most famous for the smartphones. Vivo S1 Pro is a popular mobile phone in India. This handset comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Consumers will get an AI-powered Quad Primary Rear camera setup along with a 32MP front camera. Additionally, it offers a 6.38-inch display and 4500mAh battery. Beyond doubt this smartphone is considered to be one of the best 8GB phones.
Redmi is the most popular budget mobile brand after Vivo. Both of these brands are known for affordable handsets and innovative features. Redmi 9 is a stylishly designed phone that comes for Rs 10,999. This handset features a 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. The handset provides a large 6.53-inch display and 5000mAh battery. With 13MP + 2MP AI powered camera, buyers can expect to capture even the smallest details. This is a reliable budget mobile phone one can get under 15,000.
Vivo and Nokia are the two most well-known mobile brands.Both these brands offer advanced features like 5g mobiles. Nokia 5.1 Plus comes for Rs 9,999. It features 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. Additionally, this handset features a 5.8-inch display and 13MP + 5MP primary camera and an 8MP front camera.