The much anticipated 5G rollout has created a buzz in the smartphone market. The demand for handsets supporting 5G networks has risen by leaps and bounds. The tussle between the leading smartphone manufacturers has also ensued to offer 5G mobiles at affordable rates. Currently, the market is flooded with well-equipped 5G phones under 20,000 INR. 5G is the future of cellular connections. Hence, investing in the best 5G phone under 20,000 INR is a credible and worthy decision.
Specifications of 5G Phones Under Rs. 20,000
1. OPPO A74 (6GB, 128GB): OPPO, aiming to keep up with the proliferation of 5G handsets in the market, released the OPPO A74. It is one of the best 5G mobiles under 20,000 INR, offering 128GB of internal storage. Thus, you can store bulky files without running out of space in crunch situations. The phone’s 90Hz display separates it from its counterparts, enabling a smooth transition from one screen to another.
2. OPPO A53s (8GB, 128GB): OPPO A53s is a stunning model from a brand that has established a niche for itself in the domain of camera phones. The phone packs 8GB RAM, which renders it an excellent option for gaming purposes. Mobile games flaunting superior, life-like graphics run smoothly on this affordable 5G gadget.
3. realme X7 (6GB, 128GB): The realme X7 is an excellent alternative in the section of 5G mobiles under 20,000 INR. This model presents an instance of the brand’s focus on design and performance to attract customers to buy it. The Nebula finish radiates a combination of several colourful hues, which appear breathtaking to the core. The phone also hosts a powerful chipset, which remains amazingly responsive in all circumstances.
4. Samsung Galaxy A22 (6GB, 128GB): One of the best phones under Rs. 20,000 (5G) comes from the house of Samsung. The phone’s design and build quality will surely leave you impressed. Amidst the range of conventional hues, this handset is also accessible in a unique Minty Green colour. The rear sports a matte finish, which is resistant to unflinching fingerprints.
5. Samsung Galaxy M42 (6GB, 128GB): Another affordable 5G smartphone under 20,000 INR, the Samsung Galaxy M42 runs lag-free with the aid of the advanced Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G processor. The camera module is of standard quality, with the rear sporting four cameras (48MP+8MP+5MP+5MP). Whether close-up images or low illumination captures, the phone’s camera configuration exceeds the user’s expectations.
6. realme Narzo 30 Pro (6GB, 64GB): realme Narzo 30 Pro vividly depicts the brand’s attempt to register never-before-seen sales by following an aggressive pricing technique. However, there is no glitch in performance despite the unrelenting cost-cutting. A whopping 120 Hz refresh rate accompanies this charming model, making navigation and toggling between various screens seamless and interruption-free.
7. realme 8 5G (8GB, 128GB): Another realme model making the list of the best 5G phones under 20,000 INR speaks volumes of the brand’s dominance in this segment. The phone’s 8GB RAM conjures up a haven for intensive users, who spend long hours on their phone indulging in multitasking. With 128GB of internal storage, the need for any utilisation of an external microSD card subsides comfortably.
8. Redmi Note 10T (6GB, 128GB): The Redmi Note 10T is Xiaomi’s take on affordable 5G handsets. This model stands out on the design aspect and is accessible in four vibrant, mesmerising hues -- Chromium White, Graphite Black, Mint Green and Metallic Blue. The phone comes powered by a 5,000 mAh battery that lasts for hours before exhausting and requiring a plug-in.
9. Poco M3 Pro 5G (6GB, 128GB): You may be sceptical about investing in the Poco M3 Pro 5G, given the fact that the brand is quite a new entrant. However, Poco is turning heads with its aggressively priced, powerful 5G handsets and hence, purchasing this model will be a worthy choice. The Poco M3 Pro 5G punches above its nearest competitors with its 6GB RAM, ensuring a memorable, seamless experience for the customers. Moreover, you will not run out of space as the phone offers 128GB of internal memory
10. Redmi Note 10 Pro: The Redmi Note 10 Pro, based on Android v.11 OS, is another smartphone that exudes an essence of reliability and durability. The phone sports a massive 6.67-inch display, balancing brightness and contrast while unfolding a range of colours.
Buy the Best 5G Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Purchase the best 5G phone under 20,000 INR from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Here, you will be offered several deals and offers on every model. You can avail of the No Cost EMI facility and pay for your purchase affordably in regular instalments. Moreover, when you shop using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you get benefits such as a flexible repayment tenor, zero down payment on select products and free home delivery.