While the 5th generation of cellular data connection (5G) is undergoing trials in India, the smartphone market is witnessing a sea of 5G handsets pouring in. The leading smartphone companies are releasing models supporting the 5G network and that too, at affordable and mid-budget range. Currently, you will encounter 5G phones under 25,000 INR selling out at an augmented rate. While incorporating a platform to support lightning-fast data speeds, these 5G mobiles under 25,000 INR rank well on other grounds too. The aggressive cost-cutting does not affect quality, which remains superior and tuned to the people’s liking.
Specifications of 5G Phones Under Rs. 25,000
1. vivo Y72 (8GB, 128GB): The vivo Y72 beautifully demonstrates the brands strive to clinch the peak spot in the Indian market. This mid-range smartphone comes in the traditional Slate Gray colour and glossy rainbow hues, which seem stunning to the eye. The phone’s 6.58-inch screen flaunts fantastic colour contrast, ensuring an enriching experience.
2. Mi 10i (6GB, 128GB): This is a mid-budget phone with flagship camera features. The Mi 10i has a 108MP primary camera well-supported by three other sensors -- an 8MP ultrawide, a 2MP depth, and another 2MP microlens. Purchase this 5G smartphone to never miss out on any details while snapping photographs. Moreover, you may even employ the front and back cameras to the task simultaneously.
3. vivo V21e (8GB, 128GB): As the tagline goes, “Delight every moment”, the vivo V21e remains true to it, lending ample opportunities to take in the pleasure. One of the best 5G phones under 25,000 INR, the vivo V21e is as slim and chic as it can get. The phone hosts a 32MP front shooter, allowing you to dazzle in every selfie. Another striking point of this model is its 64MP night camera, which vividly frames every detail even in the lowest illumination levels.
4. Samsung Galaxy M42(6GB, 128GB): It is time to bid farewell to the slow and frustrating pace of the chipset by investing in the Samsung Galaxy M42. This smartphone from one of the most reliable brands runs on Snapdragon 750G 5G processor. This lightning-fast processor lays the ground for enhanced speed of downloads, glitch-free gaming and the like. You will undoubtedly experience life-changing speed by investing in the Galaxy M42, one of the best 5G mobiles under 25,000 INR.
5.realme X7 (6GB, 128GB): Emphasising design and performance, the realme X7 is seen as one of the best 5G smartphones under 25,000 INR. The phone retains the signature Nebula finish, which combines multiple vibrant hues, blending into each other. This model may come with a battery backup of just 4,310 mAh, but the “SuperDart” charger makes up for it. So, attaining a cent per cent charge takes a little over one hour.
6. Samsung Galaxy A22(6GB, 128GB): Samsung Galaxy A22 is one model that extends excellent value for money. With 6GB of RAM, you can run several applications in the background without any hiccup. So, the device will not freeze and slow down as you participate in intensive multitasking. The phone even hosts 128GB of internal storage, allowing enough space to stock up heavy files.
7. OPPO A74 (6GB, 128GB): OPPO A74 runs on the robust Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G processor, which is essentially responsive in everyday usage. The phone’s display radiates a gamut of colours, which appear mesmerisingly exquisite. The graphics on the phone’s interface run seamlessly with the aid of a 90Hz refresh rate. With a 5,000 mAh battery backup, you would not have to plug in the charger frequently.
8. Redmi Note 10 Pro: The Redmi Note 10 Pro spearheads Xiaomi’s case in the sub-25,000 INR section. The phone sports a massive 6.67-inch screen, which aces in the department of visual delight. This model runs on Android v.11 OS, which is the latest in the market.
9. OPPO A53s (8GB, 128GB): The Oppo A53s is a visual wonder in the sub-25,000 segment. Its AI Smart Backlighting efficiently adjusts to your display requirements while ensuring proper care of your eyes. It flaunts a triple camera setup on the rear, with the primary shooter offering an eye-catching 13MP resolution. Thus, capturing every intricate detail in every surrounding has been rendered easier with this magnificent model.
10. realme Narzo 30 Pro (6GB, 64GB): The realme Narzo 30 Pro is among the best 5G mobiles under 25,000 INR. This model runs on the sturdy MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC, which has an in-built platform to support 5G bandwidth. Its battery capacity comes to about 5,000 mAh, which lasts for over a day in medium to heavy usage.
Buy Best 5G Smartphones Under Rs. 25,000 on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Purchase the best 5G phone under 25,000 INR from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Here, you will be offered several deals and offers on every model. You can avail yourself of the No Cost EMI facility and pay for your purchase affordably in regular instalments. Moreover, when you shop using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you get benefits such as a flexible repayment tenor, zero down payment on select products and free home delivery.