Smartphones whose hallmark lies in their brilliant and exquisitely performing camera modules are the ones in popular demand. These camera phones appeal to the youth, who form a majority of the consumer base of the smartphone market. With alluring taglines and impressive camera configurations, the leading brands appeal to the young generation’s sensibilities. You will come across some of the best camera phones under 25,000 INR, which recently entered the Indian market. These new handsets allow the users to capture scintillating pictures with no compromise on detail. Purchasing one model from the list of the best camera phones under 25,000 INR will permit you to store every memorable occasion in a beautiful frame.
Specifications and Price List of Camera Phones Under Rs. 25,000
1. Mi 11 Lite (6GB, 128GB): Xiaomi has stepped up its camera game in the sub-25,000 range with the Mi 11 Lite. The phone features a triple camera setup on the back, with the primary lens offering 64MP resolution. The complementary sensors include an 8MP wide-angle lens and a 5MP macro camera.
2. Samsung Galaxy A32 (6GB, 128GB): The Samsung Galaxy A32 depicts Samsung’s onward march to expand its loyal fan base with a powerful camera phone. This model is home to four dynamic sensors (64MP+8MP+5MP+5MP), delivering stunning performance. These shooters combine to make the Samsung Galaxy A32 one of the best camera smartphones under 25,000 INR. With the 20MP front camera, you can capture delightful selfies or blur out the background to lend a bokeh effect to your images. This phone also comes with a 90Hz refresh rate, which allows it to be actively responsive.
3. Samsung Galaxy F62 (6GB, 128GB): Samsung Galaxy F62 is a charming camera phone that ranks well on other grounds. The flagship 7nm Exynos processor boosts up the device’s speed by leaps and bounds. Thus, while downloading applications, streaming videos or playing games, you will not be troubled by any hint of slowdown. 6GB RAM also ensures seamless multitasking. On the camera front, it flaunts a 32MP selfie shooter. This top-class sensor enables the capture of crisp images while maintaining natural colours.
4. vivo V21e (8GB, 128GB): vivo specialises in camera phones and hence, this list cannot be complete without mentioning one of its popular handsets. The vivo V21e excels in the domain of low light photography with its 64MP Night Camera. The pictures remain crystal clear in all sorts of lighting conditions. The primary sensor is accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide lens, which expands the perspective significantly. Moreover, this phone’s credibility is propelled by its 8GB RAM, which takes the smooth functioning of the phone a notch higher.
5. vivo Y72 (8GB, 128GB): The vivo Y72 is undoubtedly a value-for-money camera phone as it has also included the platform for supporting 5G networks. The 48MP primary sensor incorporated in this model steps up to capture clear and crisp images in all scenarios. The 2MP bokeh camera blurs out the background to emphasise the subject exclusively. This phone runs on Android v.11 OS, the latest version of the Operating System, providing a smooth interface.
6. OPPO F19 Pro (8GB, 128GB): Not many counterparts can match the versatility displayed by the OPPO F19 Pro in the domain of photography. The AI Colour Portrait Video lays the foundation for the subject to become the centre of attraction by painting the backdrop in black and white hues. The Bokeh mode of this OPPO smartphone can hardly be superseded in terms of quality by any other model. OPPO F19 Pro is undoubtedly one of the best camera smartphones under 25,000 INR and is the stuff of dreams for camera enthusiasts.
7. Mi 10i (6GB, 128GB): Mi 10i is a mid-budget phone flaunting flagship camera attributes.
This model from Xiaomi is equipped with a staggering 108MP primary sensor on the back. An 8MP ultrawide, a 2MP depth, and another 2MP microlens accompany this primary sensor. You can capture every small moment with utmost clarity and detail and these will act as wonderful memories as you will reminisce. With 128GB of internal storage, you can store ample photographs and videos captured by this stellar camera phone.
8. realme X7 (6GB, 128GB): realme X7 is another versatile model scoring ace on all accounts. This model is propelled by the new, highly responsive and fast-paced MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC. Its 6.4-inch screen AMOLED display lends it a premium touch. realme X7’s camera app is also well-equipped with several functions, resolution etc., ensuring an enriching experience.
9. OPPO A74 (6GB, 128GB): The OPPO A74 will leave you spellbound by its exquisite design and colourful finish. In Fluid Black and Fantastic Purple, the phone presents a choice of two dynamic and vibrant hues. On the camera front, an array of triple sensors, powered by AI, enables users to click picture-perfect images with adequate colour contrast. With 6GB RAM, you will also experience lag-free functioning with this smartphone.
10. realme 8 Pro (6GB, 128GB): The realme 8 Pro is thin and sleek, flaunting a mesmerising design and stunning colours. The phone houses a quad-rear camera setup with the primary lens offering an incredible 108MP resolution. The phone features a dedicated SIM slot and extends 128GB of internal storage, allowing you to stock up various files without any trouble.
Buy the Best Camera Smartphones Under Rs. 25,000 on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Bring home the best camera phone under Rs. 25,000 from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Here, you will be offered several deals and offers on every model. You can avail yourself of the No Cost EMI facility and pay for your purchase affordably in regular instalments. Moreover, when you shop using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you get benefits such as a flexible repayment tenor, zero down payment on select products and free home delivery.