The past decade has been instrumental in shaping the future of smartphones. For instance, not too long ago, cameras were considered novelty items in mobile phones. However, certain brands went out of their way to emphasize the importance of cameras. Since then, we have seen smartphone brands prioritizing these sensors. Today, quad-rear cameras have become the norm, while some mid-range and mid-premium phones offer dual front cameras. Here are some of the best camera phones under 30,000 INR.
Camera Phones under 30000 With Specifications & Price
1. vivo V20 Pro (8GB, 128GB) - Boasting a triple-rear camera set-up with 64MP (AF Night Camera) + 8MP (AF Multi-Function Camera) + 2MP (Mono Camera) configuration, vivo V20 Pro lets you capture mesmerizing images. Additionally, the 44MP + 8MP dual-front camera array with Eye Auto Focus clicks captivating selfie images with unparalleled clarity and focus.
2. OPPO F19 Pro Plus (8GB, 128GB) - One of the best-selling 5G smartphones in the mid-range segment, OPPO F19 Pro Plus comes with a 48MP QuadCam set-up. The AI Highlight Portrait Video, Ultra Night Video and HDR Video modes allow you to capture videos in various settings. Furthermore, the Dual-View Video allows you to use both the front and rear cameras at the same time to record split-screen videos!
3. realme X7 Max (8GB, 128GB) - realme X7 Max comes equipped with the Sony 64MP triple camera set-up at the back, with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP macro lens. The primary shooter supports a multi-frame synthesis engine, which upscales the image while maintaining the integrity of the details. The Super Nightscape mode allows you to capture breathtaking nighttime images, with AI noise reduction and AI colour retention attributes.
4. OPPO Reno6 (8GB, 128GB) - OPPO Reno6 packs a 64MP AI triple-rear camera configuration along with a 32MP selfie camera. At the back, the 64MP + 8MP + 2MP sensors work together to capture awe-inspiring photos. Furthermore, the phone’s colour temperature sensor facilitates better colour accuracy. The smartphone comes with various image and video shooting modes such as Flash Snapshot, Bokeh Flare Portrait Video and AI Highlight Video.
5. vivo V21e (8GB, 128GB) - With a 32MP front camera that can capture exquisite nighttime images, vivo V21e arguably packs the best selfie camera in this segment. The unique Double Exposure feature provides three unique styles, seamlessly blending different images to bring out your artistic bent. The smartphone also packs a 64MP primary rear camera which is ideal for low-light photography.
6. Samsung Galaxy F62 (6GB, 128GB) - Packing four rear cameras with a 64MP primary shooter, Samsung Galaxy F62 is the perfect camera phone for photography enthusiasts. Furthermore, the device lets you shoot 14 images in one take through its Single Take feature, which appeals to amateur and professional photographers alike.
7. vivo V21 (8GB, 128GB) - Yet another smartphone that became popular for its camera capabilities, vivo V21 houses a 44MP OIS Night Selfie Camera which allows 4K video recording. Additionally, it comes with a 64MP OIS Night Camera at the back, along with an 8MP wide-angle lens and a 2MP Super Macro Camera. These cameras combine to give you the ideal photography experience.
8. Samsung Galaxy A71 (8GB, 128GB) - Samsung Galaxy A71 comes with a quad-rear camera array, with a 64MP primary camera, 123-degree 12MP ultra-wide lens, 5MP macro camera and a 5MP depth sensor. These work in tandem to provide detailed, crisp images. The device also houses a 32MP front camera which allows you to capture stunning selfie images.
9. Mi 10i (6GB, 128GB) - Sporting the flagship 108MP primary camera at the back, Mi 10i is one of the best camera phones in the mid-range segment. The smartphone also comes with various modes, such as Pro Mode and Night Mode 2.0. Thus, you can capture images in various settings.
Buy Best Camera Smartphones under 30000 on Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
You can purchase any of the above-mentioned models or any smartphone you fancy by shopping at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. By using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can purchase the device on No Cost EMIs. That is, you can split the bill into monthly instalments without worrying about the interest charges. You can repay the amount in flexible tenors ranging from 3 months to 24 months. Once you place the order online, the product will be delivered to your address.