Best Mobile Phones Under 35000 in India | Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Today, having a smartphone is equal to staying relevant in the technologically advanced world. You can stay connected anywhere in the world, use the latest apps and services or enjoy entertainment at world-class luxury. Keeping in mind the Indian budget-friendly requirements, a high-performance mobile under 35,000 INR is on the list of the average customer. With options like Google Assistant, the latest Android OS and connectivity to other devices, you can choose from some of the best smartphones under 35,000 INR for absolute convenience. These smartphones are designed elegantly with a sleek body and lightweight structure so you can carry them around conveniently. What’s more, with powerful software and HD display resolution, you can experience luxury viewing like never before.
Phones Under 35000 With Specifications
1. OPPO Reno4 Pro (8GB, 128GB): This phone is one of best mobile under 35,000 INR that packs in everything you want in a smartphone. From a mammoth internal storage capacity of 128 GB to 8 GB RAM, the OPPO Reno4 Pro is a must-buy for those looking for a fast-processing phone. Insert both your SIM cards in your smartphone and use the OPPO Reno4 Pro that comes with a powerful battery, with a charging time of just 36 minutes.
2. vivo V21 (8GB, 128GB): The vivo V21 was touted to be the first smartphone with a 64 MP OIS Night Camera feature, so you can have your own stash of party pictures in high quality. Some claim the vivo V21 is the best smartphone under 35,000 INR due to its 7.29 mm ultra-slim matte glass body, which lends it a premium look. The smartphone comes with an expandable 3GB RAM in addition to the 8GB RAM, which ensures that the device never experiences lags or freezes.
3. OPPO Reno3 Pro (8GB, 128GB): Combining a 64 MP primary rear camera and display resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, the OPPO Reno3 Pro is a value-for-money smartphone. On its 6.4-inch screen, you can navigate easily owing to the Android v.10 operating system which is highly user-friendly. A battery of 4025mAh capacity lets you watch videos and movies for hours without needing to charge the smartphone frequently.
4. Samsung Galaxy A71 (8GB, 128GB): If you are looking to buy the best mobile under 35,000 INR, the Samsung Galaxy A71 should be at the top of your list. As one of the most coveted smartphones in the market, the Galaxy A71 comes with a Super AMOLED Plus display with impressive and seamless navigation. Furthermore, charge your Galaxy A71 model under an hour to have it last all day.
5. OPPO F17 Pro (8GB, 128GB): Looking for the best smartphone under 35,000 INR is on everyone’s bucket list. Make the best use of a 6.4-inch larger-than-life display, 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution and a 4000mAh battery with OPPO F17 Pro. Coming in matte black and sleek white colours, the smartphone bears a futuristic look and boasts a host of impressive features like 8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory.
6. realme X7 Max (8GB, 128GB): With a refresh rate of 120 Hz that facilitates fluid visuals, the realme X7 Max is a steal-deal when looking for a value-for-money mobile under 35,000 INR. Capture your selfies with a 16 MP wide-angle selfie camera and use AI portraits for smart capture. Furthermore, listen to your favourite music with the Dolby Atmos Dual Stereo Speakers that enhance your experience.
7. OPPO Reno6 (8GB, 128GB): If smartphones draining too much battery is one of your top complaints, switch to the OPPO Reno6 model. A smartphone classic, the OPPO Reno6 packs a 4300 mAh battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charge support. You can charge the device back to 100% within just 28 minutes! Running on ColorOS 7.2 based on Android v.11 OS, the smartphone is all you need when looking for a convenient phone within your budget.
8. vivo V20 Pro (8GB, 128GB): Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G octa-core processor and running on Android v.11 OS, the vivo V20 Pro is a must-buy for hardcore gamers and app lovers. Make use of 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage to boost the phone’s performance, while switching between different applications with ease. With advanced camera features like motion autofocus, body/object autofocus and super night mode, click captivating images for your social media handles.
9. Samsung Galaxy A52 (6GB, 128GB): The Samsung Galaxy A52 is one of the best phones under 35,000 INR if you consider its Super AMOLED screen and high-resolution FHD display. Click your pictures with no motion blur with the advanced OIS aided by the 5MP macro sensor for superior clarity. What’s more, the wide-angle camera enables you to capture photos with a greater field of vision.
10. OPPO F19 Pro+ (8GB, 128GB): OPPO smartphones are known for their excellent features and exemplary cameras. The OPPO F19 Pro+ is one such model that is not only impressive but is also extremely user-friendly and durable. A 4,310 mAh Li-ion battery remains charged for a whole day and has Fast Charging capability that recharges your phone in just under an hour. Additionally, you can expand the internal storage up to 256GB by using a microSD card and store more documents and multimedia files.
Buy Best Smartphones Under 35000 on Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Buying a smartphone today may cause you to shell out a sizeable portion. However, by shopping at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you can buy the best smartphone under 35,000 INR on No Cost EMIs while availing alluring discounts. Furthermore, by using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can avail additional benefits like cashback offers. Simply choose a model and use your EMI Network Card to make the purchase, and you can repay the amount in flexible tenors of up to 24 months.