In today’s world, a smartphone has become an essential requirement for students and professionals alike. From attending classes and video conferences to using Microsoft applications, a good smartphone can be your laptop or tablet in smaller form, allowing you to multitask, play games and use social media channels. Carry your smartphone around and click pictures, connect with anyone across the world, surf the web and use your favorite applications. Within the mid-range and mid-premium options, we provide you with a list of some of the best phones under 40,000 INR.
Phones Under 40000 with Specifications
1. OPPO Reno6 Pro (12GB, 256GB): The OPPO Reno 6 Pro should be at the top of your wish list if you are looking for a value-for-money product. With a massive storage capacity of 256GB and 12GB RAM, the device is powered to handle heavy apps and software. The MediaTek Dimensity 1200 octa-core processor further facilitates seamless usage. Additionally, the model comes with a 4500 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer battery, which assures you of the device’s long-lasting performance.
2. vivo x60 (12GB, 256GB): Comingin an attractive and sleek design, the vivo x60 is a must-have for those looking for the best phone under 40,000 INR. The device contains a 4300 mAh Lithium-ion battery that keeps your phone operational throughout the entire day. View your pictures and videos on the large 6.56-inch AMOLED display and enjoy an immersive experience. The high refresh rate of 120 Hz brings to you undisturbed navigation and crystal clear viewing. Download your apps and games on the vivo X60 worry-free, for it comes with 256GB internal storage capacity.
3. Samsung Galaxy A72 (8GB, 256GB): The Galaxy A-series by Samsung is one of the top-selling ranges of smartphones in the market. The Galaxy A72, with its FHD super AMOLED display, animates your videos in a lifelike manner. Equipped with a 5000 mAh battery with a Fast Charge feature, you can watch videos for hours without the need for continuous charging. With the above features and the super convenient Android v.11 OS, the Samsung Galaxy A72 can prove to be the best mobile under 40,000 INR.
4. OnePlus 8T (8GB, 128GB): Known to be one of the top companies that manufacture the best phones under 40,000 INR, OnePlus has already carved its niche in the Indian market. The OnePlus 8T smartphone runs on the latest Android v.11 OS and is powered by the Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G octa-core processor. Thus, the device delivers a powerful performance and is extremely user-friendly. The 4500 mAh Lithium non-removable battery supports Fast Charge facility, so your device can function for a long time and you can charge it back up quickly.
5. OPPO Reno4 Pro (8GB, 128GB): Forget spending a fortune on your next smartphone by buying the OPPO Reno4 Pro that combines the best luxury experience and the latest innovations in the market. Its internal expandable memory of 128GB helps in optimizing software and handling heavy data, while its top-of-the-line processor facilitates the device’s smooth operation. Enjoy ultra-clear graphics on the 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, which dispenses vivid and vibrant visuals.
6. Mi 11X Pro (8GB, 128GB): Get your pick of the best phone under 40,000 INR by choosing the Mi 11x Pro. Designed with an ultra-sleek metallic body that contains a 4520 mAh Lithium Polymer battery, the smartphone remains operational for a long time while looking impressive in your hand. The display size of 6.67 inches coupled with the AMOLED panel brings the graphics to life in an immersive manner.
7. OPPO Reno3 Pro (8GB, 128GB): The OPPO Reno3 Pro is arguably one of the best phones under 40K INR that combines the best of luxury and convenience. The Android v.10 OS provides a simple and user-friendly interface, while the powerful MediaTek Helio P95 processor delivers a seamless performance. Coming to the cameras, the Reno3 Pro packs advanced features like Night Mode and Selfie Mode with intelligent AI Portrait Mode to click captivating photos, so you can post them on your social media channels.
8. vivo v21 (8GB, 128GB): Boasting a larger-than-life screen of 6.4 inches, the vivo v21 is made for those looking for the ultimate display quality and an attractive design. Its lightweight, metallic body and the front 44 MP camera lend it a modern look. Use your smartphone for playing games and installing your favorite apps, and use them seamlessly owing to the powerful MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor.
9. Samsung Galaxy A71 (8GB, 128GB): If you’re searching for a powerful yet affordable device, consider buying from the range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones. These pack in everything you would want in a multipurpose device. Galaxy A71 packs a powerful 4,500mAh Lithium-ion battery which ensures that the smartphone remains operational for a long time. Furthermore, the model is fuelled by the Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 processor, which ensures that the smartphone executes demanding tasks without any lag.
10. vivo V20 Pro (8GB, 128GB): Now you can forget about smartphone lags and unclear graphics. The vivo V20 Pro comes with high refresh rates and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G octa-core processor that gives it efficient and fast-functioning usage. Browse through your favorite websites and apps on the Super AMOLED display, which comes with a 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution for optimum viewing pleasure. Coming with a year-long warranty, the vivo V20 Pro is undoubtedly one of the best phones under 40K INR.
Buy Best Smartphones Under 40000 on Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Buying premium smartphones can now be an easy task by shopping on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to purchase the best smartphone under 40,000 INR and avail of the No Cost EMI option. Pay the amount over a specified period and ease your financial burden. Functional in over 1,000 cities across India, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store can help you buy luxury items by dispensing attractive deals and discounts. Additionally, you can also avail the zero down payment facility on select models, which allows you to buy your favorite smartphone without paying even a single rupee upfront.