Buy the Best Fully Automatic Washing Machines at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Washing machines have become a mainstay in modern Indian households. Not too long ago, people had to hand wash their clothes, and even just a decade ago, the washing machine penetration in India wasn’t anything to boast about. However, the last decade has witnessed an influx of newer brands, resulting in washing machines becoming affordable. With the convenience these machines offer, individuals today no longer have to spend precious hours hand-washing dirty laundry. Talking about convenience, fully-automatic washing machines are some of the best washing machine models you can find today. All the leading washing machine brands offer excellent fully automatic washing machines, and these come with multiple wash programs, plenty of wash modes, and carry top-of-the-line technology. If you are thinking about purchasing a new washing machine, you can find a wide array of impressive models at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Buying washing machines online accentuates the convenience, and you can buy your preferred washing machine model at no-cost EMIs from the EMI Store.
Avail No Cost EMI offers on Fully Automatic Washing Machines
As previously mentioned, the fully-automatic washing machine price, over the last few years, has come down quite significantly. Today, you can purchase a fully-automatic washing machine for around Rs. 18,000, while a high-end model with a host of wash programs, modes and features can cost you more than Rs. 2 lakh! However, no two individuals have the same purchasing capacity. As such, it might not be financially feasible for a large section of the population to pay the entire amount upfront for a new washer. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store significantly lessens the burden by proffering exciting deals and discounts, which reduce the costs involved. Additionally, the EMI Store also extends the no-cost EMI provision, which allows consumers to purchase the model first, and then pay for it in subsequent months in the form of monthly instalments. Furthermore, you can also avail the zero down payment facility on select models, and purchase the best fully-automatic washing machine without making any down payment.
Most Popular Fully Automatic Washing Machine Brands in India
Today, you can find at least a dozen brands offering fully-automatic washing machine models. These brands range from globally renowned international juggernauts to local washing machine companies that might not be household names. However, there are six stalwarts in particular that offer exceptional fully automatic washing machine models. These include:
Whirlpool Washing Machines
- One of the oldest, and the most trusted washing machine brands in the country is Whirlpool. Offering a truly stellar range of front-load and top load washing machines, Whirlpool uses cutting-edge technologies such as 3D Scrub and Pressure Fill to ensure a thorough wash.
Samsung Washing Machines
- Samsung and innovation go hand-in-hand. From offering smart washing machines, to fully-automatic models that are truly awe-inspiring, Samsung is one of the leading washing machine brands in India in terms of market share.
IFB Washing Machines
- Specifically known for its exemplary range of front load washing machine models, IFB is yet another popular washing machine brand in the country. While the brand has achieved its fame on the back of inspirational front load washing machine models, it also offers an impressive range of top load washing machines.
LG Washing Machines
- In terms of market share, LG leads the pack in the country. Offering washing machines that are powered by artificial intelligence and fuzzy logic control, LG is the uncontested market leader.
Godrej Washing Machines
- The oldest washing machine brand that has its roots firmly planted in the Indian subcontinent, Godrej is a legacy brand. Consumers gravitate towards Godrej washing machines as the brand has been serving the consumers for the past two decades.
Panasonic Washing Machines
- Panasonic is yet another international brand that has a strong presence in the Indian washing machine market. Panasonic also offers an exciting range of fully-automatic washing machines, and is one of the go-to brands for Indian consumers.
Fully Automatic Washing Machines by Capacity available at Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Before thinking about purchasing a new washing machine, it is important that you know the capacity of the washer you are looking for. Investing in a washing machine that comes with inadequate load capacity essentially ruins the purpose of purchasing a washer. However, buying a washing machine that far exceeds the requisite load capacity results in wastage of water, and the amount you pay for the appliance. You have to purchase a new washing machine depending on the number of people living in your household.
Washing Machines by Capacity
6.1 - 7 kg
- The average washer comes with a 7 kg load capacity, and this 7 kg washing machine is ideal for a household with 2-3 members.
7.1 - 8 kg
- An 8 kg load capacity is perfect if you are living with 3-4 members.
8.1 - 9 kg
- A washing machine with 9 kg capacity is recommended for joint families, and for co-working spaces. These washing machines can easily fit the laundry of 5 or more people.