JBL’s legacy in the audio industry cannot be easily matched by any other brand. Be it headphones, standalone speakers or even home theatres, JBL is a class above the rest. JBL home theatres have helped millions of customers raise their standards of entertainment. With persistent dedication towards improvement in technology, JBL has been able to top the popularity charts. JBL home theatre systems feature JBL Signature Sound and are also usually embedded with the power of Dolby Digital. JBL home theatre prices vary with the differences in channel configurations, features etc. You can find each one of the JBL home theatres mentioned below at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
JBL has numerous home theatre variants on sale, which you can find on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Before you sift through them and select one JBL home theatre for your home, have a look at our compilation of the top-selling JBL home theatre systems.
1. JBL Home Audio System with Bluetooth Technology Black (Bar 2.1 Deep Bass)
• This JBL home theatre presents a 2.1 channel configuration brought about by a soundbar and a subwoofer. The latter takes the responsibility of reproducing low-end notes effectively. Overall, you receive 300 W power output, which can drastically improve the sound quality of your TV.
• It has been provided with Dolby Digital and the renowned JBL surround sound technologies.
• You do not have to stress over the nuisance created by wires as this supports Bluetooth connectivity.
2. JBL Party Box 100 Portable 160 W Bluetooth Party Speaker
• It is a portable JBL speaker pumping thunderous 160 W JBL signature sound.
• It supports wireless connectivity through Bluetooth connectivity and a USB stick.
• With twelve hours of battery life, you can keep the entertainment going for a long duration.
3. JBL Bar 5.1 Bluetooth Surround Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
• This soundbar features a 10-inch subwoofer that allows you to savour some rich and scintillating bass.
• You can operate this device even with your TV's remote control.
• The surround speakers are detachable and can be paired with other devices. They are also powered by a long-lasting battery lasting ten long hours.
4. JBL Bar 5.1 Channels 4K Ultra HD Soundbar with True Wireless Surround Speakers
• For the perfect surround sound experience, you can detach the two rear speakers from the soundbar and place them at the back.
• With the help of the three HDMI inputs, you can connect your 4K devices such as a TV to take your entertainment quotient to a whole new level.
• You can employ your TV remote to administer the functioning of the soundbar.
5. JBL Cinema SB170 Soundbar
• This JBL home theatre system delivers a powerful performance with a total power output of 220 W. It has been provided with a wireless subwoofer, which ensures that you can revel in some heart-thumping bass.
• With a simple click on the Voice button provided on the remote, you can savour enhanced audio clarity. Thus, you will never get the lyrics of a new song wrong next time.
• It comes integrated with Dolby Digital for the ultimate cinema-like experience at home.
6. JBL Cinema SB160 220 W 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
• Delivering a total power output of 220 W, this JBL home theatre system will be a perfect fit for your small and medium-sized living rooms. With this cutting-edge device, you will have a new reason to organise family get-togethers.
• It comes embedded with the power of Dolby Digital, which further elevates the cinematic experience to greater heights.
• The wireless subwoofer not only extends the ease of installation but also lets the low-pitched notes express themselves in full swing.
7. JBL Bar 9.1 820 W Bluetooth Soundbar
• A thunderous 820 W power output implies that you will be in for a treat.
• The two surround speakers are detachable and can be placed anywhere in the room for an elevated cinematic experience.
• Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc. are some of the wireless connectivity options available.
8. JBL Cinema SB 261 2.1 Channel Soundbar
• Due to the presence of a wireless subwoofer, your living room will be free from any mess or clutter. And you will also have the flexibility of placement to enjoy some deep, punchy sound.
• Wireless streaming of music has been made possible via a Bluetooth connection.
• One cable connection via HDMI ARC makes installation a hassle-free procedure.
9. JBL Professional NANO K4-4" Full-range Powered Monitor Pair
• Flaunting a contemporary design, the dual speakers have been engineered to reproduce the much-acclaimed JBL sound.
• It comes integrated with Bluetooth modular, which helps in connecting with different music players.
• The class AB power amplifier leads to minimum distortions and the highest levels of accuracy.
10. JBL Cinema SB130 2.1 Channel Soundbar With Wired Subwoofer
• It is among the most affordable JBL home theatre systems. Its 110 W power output delivers a power-packed aural experience.
• If you wish to delve deep into some soothing music, you can connect your smartphone to the speaker. The music will stream uninterrupted via Bluetooth.
• Inculcation of the power of Dolby Digital ensures that no stone is left unturned in creating a theatre-like feel.
Why Choose Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
A buyer shopping at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store for a JBL home theatre system gets to savour numerous benefits. Discounts and cashback vouchers are commonplace at the EMI Store. As a customer, you'll also get the option of paying for the JBL home theatre in monthly instalments. With the tenor ranging from three to twenty-four months, there's enough scope of easing out the payment procedure. If you own the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and use it during the transaction, you can avail No Cost EMI, which will exempt you from paying exorbitant interest on the EMI. You can also benefit from the lowest EMI plan and zero down payment facility.
How to Buy JBL Home Theatre System Online from Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
You can now simply place an order online to bring home your favourite JBL home theatre. Just log onto the EMI Store of Bajaj Finserv using the registered mobile number. Then, after comparing the different options and analysing their features, you can select a JBL home theatre in line with your budget and preferences. Once you have fixated on one model, you can opt for the EMI mode of payment. However, if you prefer taking the offline route, Bajaj Finserv has 1.2 lakh+ partner outlets spread all over the country. You can walk into any partner outlet selling JBL home theatre systems and use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to access the same facilities.