Mobile Phones under 10000 on No Cost EMI from Bajaj Finserv
Bajaj Finserv EMI Store offers an extensive range of mobile phones under 10000 on EMI. These phones can be availed on No Cost EMI on zero down payment. Therefore, buyers who are looking for the latest mobile phone under 10000 on EMI can explore the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Here they can avail same-day product delivery options as well.
Best Selling Mobile Phones under 10000 in India
- This is the best mobile under 10000. This budget phone comes for Rs 9,990. However, the price of the mobile does not affect its performance or its features. It provides a long range of advanced features to keep its buyers happy. The phone comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. With a triple primary camera, 6.52-inch display, and 4230mAh battery, Oppo A15 has become one of India's best selling mobiles. This mobile phone comes in two different colors. Buyers can avail their preferred colour on EMI from Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
- It comes for Rs 6,799. This smartphone has become one of the best selling mobiles in a short while because of its features and low cost. Powered by Octa-Core Helio G25, this smartphone can replace any advanced gaming phone with ease. 2GB RAM, and 32GB storage help the buyers use this phone for multitasking. 13MP AI-powered rear camera improves the photo shooting experience of the consumers. Additionally, a 6.53-inch display and 5000mAh battery make the smartphone the best mobile under 10000.
Samsung Galaxy M01
- Market price of this mobile is Rs 8,137. This handset provides many attractive features, including 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, and a 3000mAh battery. In addition, this handset offers an 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. Samsung Galaxy M01 Core provides a 5.3-inch display. This handset is considered under 10000 best mobile phones in India.
Samsung Galaxy M02s
- This is one of the most selling mobile phones in India. This handset comes under Rs 10,00 and features a 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. This budget phone includes a 5000mAh battery for uninterrupted gaming hours and longer talk time. It features a triple camera setup. Buyers who look for an advanced camera setup prefer this handset. A large 6.5-inch TFT display makes this phone one of the best in the current Indian market.
Motorola E7 Power
- This smartphone comes for Rs 8,299. This handset features 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Additionally, it comes with a 6.51-inch display and a 5000mAh battery. This budget phone is for the consumers who prefer smartphones with basic features.
- It is a best selling mobile phone that comes under 10000. Powered by Android One, this mobile offers many advanced features to compete with the high-cost mobile phones. This is a handset-buyers can depend on. It offers a high privacy setting and smart reply option. Nokia C3 features a 5.99-inch, high contrast, bright display. buyers can expect rich and seamless images along with an advanced 8MP primary camera.
- It’s an attractive handset that comes for Rs 9,999. It features 13MP + 2MP AI-powered dual camera. Additionally, Redmi 9 offers a 6.53-inch display and 5000mAh and 4GB RAM and 128GB storage.
Tecno Sparks 5 Pro
- It comes for Rs 9,858. This budget mobile has gained enough popularity to become one of the best selling mobile phones in the market. With AI-powered 16MP Quad camera and 6.6-inch HD display, this phone is a fantastic choice for the consumers who look for a budget smartphone under 10000.
Redmi 9 Prime
- It is a popular budget mobile. It comes under Rs 10,000. With 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, this handset offers enough space to enable mobile users to multitask. It features an advanced 13MP Quad rear camera with ultra-wide portrait mode. A 5020mAh battery ensures that the consumers get uninterrupted talk time and gaming hours.
Tecno Sparks 5
- It comes for Rs 9,499. This handset comes with a 4GB RAM and 32GB storage. Additionally, it offers a 6.6-inch display and a 5000mAh battery. AI-powered cameras with auto-scene detection ability makes the smartphone one of the best sellers in India.
Mobile Phones Under 10000
Oppo A15(3GB, 32GB)
Redmi 9A(2GB, 32GB)
Samsung Galaxy M01(3GB, 32GB)
Samsung Galaxy M02s
Motorola E7 Power
Nokia C3(3GB, 32GB)
Redmi 9(4GB, 128GB)
Tecno Sparks 5 Pro(4GB, 64GB)
Redmi 9 Prime(4GB, 64GB)
Tecno Sparks 5(2GB, 32GB)
Mobile Brands by Budget
Realme C11 is a budget mobile that comes for Rs 7,760. This budget handset features 2GB RAM and 32GB storage. Additionally, it offers a 6.5-inch HD display and a 5000mAh battery.
Vivo Y91i comes for Rs 9,990. The mobile phone features 2GB RAM and 32GB storage. With 13MP rear and 5MP front camera, 6.22-inch display, and 4030mAh battery, Vivo Y91i is considered to be one of the best budget phones under Rs 10,000.
Mobile buyers who are looking for a reliable smartphone under Rs 10,000, can purchase Nokia C3. This Android 10 smartphone comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage. It comes with a 5.99-inch display and a 3040mAh battery. Nokia C3 comes for Rs 8,499. This budget phone offers many advanced features to win over modern consumers.