Mobile Phones under 20000 on No Cost EMI from Bajaj Finserv
Buyers on a tight budget can get their preferred mobile phones on No Cost EMI from Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Here they will get the best phones under 20000. Along with smartphones on EMI, buyers will also get a long list of benefits, including same-day delivery and zero down payment.
Best Selling Mobile Phones Under 20000
- It comes for Rs 12,990 and is considered to be the best mobile phone under 20000. It not only comes at a low cost but also offers a long list of advanced features to overwhelm mobile consumers. With 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal space, Vivo Y20 allows its users the freedom of multitasking with ease. Also, this phone features a large 6.51-inch display and high pixel resolution for a seamless image experience. Buyers will also get a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor and 4G Lite connectivity. This handset provides an attractive collection of benefits that today’s buyers look for.
Vivo S1 Pro
- This is another budget mobile that comes for Rs 18,990. This mobile phone provides 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Additionally, this handset features a 48MP AI-powered camera for those who are fond of advanced cameras. Along with the primary camera, Vivo S1 Pro offers a 32MP AI-powered selfie camera. A 4500mAh battery supports advanced features and mobile applications. Overall, this budget mobile comes with all the features the best mobile phone under 20000 can offer.
Samsung Galaxy M31s
- Its a latest mobile under 20000. It comes for Rs 18,499. The midrange mobile phone features 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. This handset comes with a Quad camera setup that includes a 64MP Main Camera along with a 12MP ultra-wide camera and a 5MP depth, and 5MP micro camera. Galaxy M31s brings face unlock and fingerprint sensor ability. Also, this handset offers a 32MP front camera. Buyers will get a 6.5-inch display and a 6000mAh battery. This phone is considered to be one of the best in India because it includes so many advanced features for a better consumer experience.
- This is considered to be one of the best selling mobile phones under 20000 in India. This stylish handset comes for Rs 16,990. The handset offers 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Also, this handset comes with a 16MP primary camera, an 8MP wide-angle camera, and a 2MP mono camera. Buyers who are fond of the advanced camera will appreciate this handset because the camera comes with portraits, night scenes, and panorama effects. Also, Oppo F17 comes with a 16MP front camera. With a 6.44-inch display and 4015mAh battery, this handset provides all the features a mid range mobile phone can include.
Samsung Galaxy M40
- Its a famous handset that comes under 20000. This smartphone comes for Rs 21.515 Samsung has succeeded in launching many functional handsets. Galaxy M40 is one of the bestselling Samsung mobiles, which provides a wide range of advanced features. With a 6.3-inch full HD display and an advanced triple rear camera, this handset does not leave its users disappointed. Buyers will get 6GB RAM and 128GB storage for multitasking and smooth application performance.
Samsung Galaxy F41
- It comes for Rs 16,499. This handset is another best selling smartphone that comes under 20000. The handset provides a 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, along with a 6.4-inch display, and 64MP triple camera.
Disclaimer - Price may vary as per the availability in your city/location
Popular Budget Mobile Phones in India
Nokia 5.3 brings a stylishly designed mobile phone for Rs 16,599. This handset features 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. This Android 10 powered smartphone comes in two attractive colours. This dual SIM smartphone offers an advanced primary camera setup. With a large 6.55-inch display and 4000mAh battery, this handset promises long-lasting performance and a seamless experience.
Vivo Y50 is another budget phone that comes for Rs 16,490. This budget handset features 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Its 6.5-inch screen comes with finger scanner ability. This fast-charging smartphone is considered the best mobile phone under 20000.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is a popular mobile phone introduced by Xiaomi. This handset, like any other Xiaomi phone, is built with advanced features for a smooth user experience. Redmi Note 8 comes for Rs 15,999. This dual 4G SIM phone provides 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. A 6.3-inch display and 4000mAh battery make this phone a popular budget handset from one of the most popular mobile brands, Xiaomi.
Nokia is one of the most popular mobile brands in India. It offers a wide range of budget phones that come under 20000. Nokia is famous for its advanced features and low-cost handsets. Buyers looking for a reliable handset that will last for a long time can easily opt for a Nokia handset.
Nokia 3.4 comes for Rs 13,999. It offers a large 6.39-inch display that improves streaming, working, and entertainment experience. Buyers can get this phone for fast performance and attractive background effect
Of all the mobile brands, Realme offers the best advanced features. Realme 6 Pro comes for Rs 18,999. This handset features 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Buyers will get a 6.6-inch full HD display with advanced camera setup. Realme 6 Pro is powered by a robust 4300mAh battery. This budget phone provides a long list of advanced features that a budget mobile under 20000 can include.