Samsung’s newly launched mobiles are always a popular choice among the masses. Samsung’s new phone launch come with some exquisite features and have a sturdy built. The latest launches from Samsung are truly designed to impress.
Samsung Latest Mobile Phones Launched in 2021
1. Samsung Galaxy M11 (4GB, 64GB): Priced just above 11,000 INR, the Samsung Galaxy M11 is an excellent pick in the low-budget bracket. The phone houses a triple rear camera module (13MP+5MP+2MP), allowing the capture of sharp and detailed images. The 5,000 mAh battery will ensure that you can work on your phone for a long duration without frequent charging interruptions.
2. Samsung Galaxy A31 (6GB, 128GB): The Samsung Galaxy A31 possesses an exterior framework built of a sturdy material in polycarbonate. The rear houses a quad-camera setup, with the primary shooter offering 48 megapixels. The 8MP wide-angle sensor, along with the dual 5MP lenses meant for depth and macro access respectively take the camera quality to a superior level. You can capture bright and intricate imagery and videos.
3. Samsung Galaxy A52 (6GB, 128GB): A mid-budget phone boasting a luxurious appeal, the Samsung Galaxy A52 comes in multiple colour vairants - Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue and Awesome Violet. This model also boasts of an advanced chipset, which ensures that frustrating lags and bugs remain at an arm's distance from its interface.
4. Samsung Galaxy F22 (4GB, 64GB): An AMOLED display in the budget group is unusual, but the Samsung Galaxy F22 sports just that. The phone’s plastic framework, accessible in two subdued colour profiles -- Denim Black and Denim Blue, is fingerprint-resistant. Thus, you can safeguard your device from unwarranted patches on the anterior or rear. A refresh rate of 90Hz allows a seamless transition as you toggle between different applications.
5. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (12GB, 256GB): Flagship models possess a magnificent charm and elegance of their own, and when it comes from the house of Samsung, the tech quotient rises exponentially. Samsung has overcome the issue of unsatisfactory performance and rapidly exhausting battery with this high-end model. Moreover, the camera configuration is simply stunning. The duo of telephoto sensors besides the 108MP primary shooter has swept aside every other premium offering from other established names. If you possess the means, this Samsung mobile should be your go-to option.
6. Samsung Galaxy A21s (6GB, 64GB): The Samsung Galaxy A21s packs a punch in the sub-15,000 INR category. The rear end of this model hosts a quad-camera configuration. The 48MP primary shooter stands out in delivering crisp and stunning performance in all levels of illumination. The 5,000 mAh battery lends support to proprietary rapid charging.
7. Samsung Galaxy A71 (8GB, 128GB): Samsung’s rejuvenated commitment to appeal to the masses in the sub 30,000 INR section takes a deciding turn with the Samsung Galaxy A71. This model extends to the users all the features that remain in popular demand. These attributes incorporate a 6.7-inch large display, a quad-camera configuration on the rear and a powerful 32MP shooter on the front, enabling superior photography. Last but not least, it comes with an integrated power-packed processor, which has become indispensable for smooth functioning. 8GB RAM also ensures a lag-free sail throughout the phone’s shelf life.
8. Samsung Galaxy A32 (6GB, 128GB): The hallmark of Samsung Galaxy A32’s exterior appearance lies in its simple and unsophisticated design, which lends it a classic touch. The Super AMOLED display maintains a perfect colour combination in all circumstances. The phone’s 90Hz refresh rate permits an easy flowing transition from one screen to another. And 6GB of RAM always acts as an advantage when you have to devote your time to multitasking.
9. Samsung Galaxy F62 (6GB, 128GB): A mid-budget phone from Samsung that incorporates the high-end SoC, the Galaxy F62 is truly a revolution. The vivid outlook of the screen and a powerful massive battery combine to render this model a highly popular option.
10. Samsung Galaxy A72 (8GB, 128GB): Samsung’s new phone launch never ceases, with the brand extending improved models every few weeks. The Samsung Galaxy F62 is one such model in the mid-budget range, which has garnered attention within days of its release. 8GB of RAM coupled with a sturdy chipset acts as a heaven for all compulsive gamers. The Dolby Atmos speakers also conjure up an immersive atmosphere as you listen to your favourite playlist or watch the much-anticipated movies.
Buy New Launched Samsung Mobile Phones on EMI
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is an online destination, where you can buy all of Samsung’s newly launched mobile phones. You can shop on the EMI Store with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to buy your phones on No Cost EMIs. You also get benefits like zero down payment on select models, free home delivery, and more.