Vivo has been involved in a neck-to-neck competition with other Chinese manufacturers who are ruling the Indian smartphone market. vivo new mobile launch (2021) bears a testament to this onward journey undertaken by vivo to top the sales charts. vivo’s newly launched mobile (2021) scores well on every minute aspect, particularly the camera modules. With multiple options in every budget classification, vivo will leave you spoilt for choices. With vivo, you can remain assured of several years of lag-free performance as its smartphones rank high in durability.
Latest vivo Mobile Phones of 2021
1. vivo Y20 (4GB, 64GB): The vivo Y20 strikes a chord with Indian customers as it is an excellent pick in the highly sought after sub-15,000 INR group. This phone is based on Android v.10 OS and runs on 4GB RAM, which suffices for low-intensity multitasking. Its 5,000 mAh powerful battery does not exhaust easily, thereby reducing unwarranted interruptions.
2. vivo V20 Pro (8GB, 128GB): A dream piece for all selfie enthusiasts, the vivo V20 Pro houses a dual-camera setup on the front. The 44MP selfie camera's autofocus feature is the most fast-paced amongst all the current group of mid-budget phones. The thin non-existent bezels will also leave you overwhelmed with joy. Lightweight, chic and sleek, the vivo V20 is surely a sight to savour for sore eyes.
3. vivo V20 SE (8GB, 128GB): A toned-down version of the vivo V20, this model is well-equipped with high-class specs, and satiates the needs on all grounds. The vivo V20 SE is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor, which ensures that all the tasks are executed promptly. This affordable phone offers an array of futuristic specs including a vivid display, with no compromise on brightness and colour contrast.
4. vivo Y20G (4GB, 64GB): vivo’s new phone launch also witnesses the introduction of the vivo Y20G -- a vibrant model ranking well on all aspects in its budget category. Its 6.5-inch screen allows an enlarged view, which brushes aside any chance of eye strain even after extensive usage. This model is based on Android v.11 OS, the latest version in the market.
5. vivo Y31 (6GB, 128GB): vivo’s supremacy in the sub-20,000 INR segment never seems to end. The vivo Y31 is another such example, and this model comes equipped with 6GB RAM. So, opening multiple applications in the background has been made easier. The octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor also prevents any unwanted slowdown.
6. vivo Y72 (8GB, 128GB): Another vivo new mobile launched in 2021 offering 8GB RAM is the well-equipped vivo Y72. With 8GB RAM, you can indulge in intensive gaming, multitasking and so on with utmost ease. If you click numerous pictures or are used to storing numerous multimedia files, the 128GB internal storage capacity will prove to be enough for your needs.
7. vivo Y51A (8GB, 128GB): The trait that stands out in the vivo Y51A is the camera module, especially on the rear side. The back houses a triple-camera configuration, while the front flaunts a 16MP sensor. So, for all photography lovers who are unwilling to spend a few extra bucks for a high-end phone, the vivo Y51A will be the perfect bet.
8. vivo V21e (8GB, 128GB): The vivo V21e impresses on all grounds, with its hallmark being 8GB of RAM, paving the path for a seamless journey for the users. The phone is extremely lightweight and thin, which enhances its aesthetic appeal. The portability of this model has helped it increase its fan base tremendously.
9. vivo V21 (8GB, 128GB): The vivo V21 is an inclusive model, satisfying the requirements of every customer hunting for a phone priced around 30,000 INR. Its stunning finish is certain to catch the attention of every eye in the room. The phone can be bought in either of the three hues: Sunset Dazzle, Dusk Blue, and Arctic White. Each of these choices is one to mesmerise the optical senses.
10. vivo Y20A (3GB, 64GB): If you are on the lookout for an excellent entry-level smartphone, the Vivo Y20A will cater to your demands. You can install several applications without much fuss as this phone offers a substantial 64GB internal storage. A battery of 5,000 mAh capacity is also a standout feature of this new model.
Buy New Launched Vivo Mobile Phones on EMI
Purchase a Vivo new mobile phone launched in 2021 from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store has a wide range of products across gadgets, home appliances, furniture and more. Moreover, you can buy the latest products on No Cost EMIs here. Just use your EMI Network Card to pay for your purchase and get it delivered to you for free.