Washing machines have become an integral part of modern Indian households. These appliances have become indispensable, and significantly reduce our burden. In the Indian marketplace, we have around a dozen washing machine brands vying for the honours, with each brand offering impressive washers that come with unique wash programs, excellent features, and employ cutting-edge technology. Additionally, washing machines come in different shapes and sizes, while they also differ in the way they operate. At the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you can find a wide range of washing machines from all the top brands, while the EMI Store also offers the best washing machines in India.
If you are thinking about purchasing a new washing machine, you can buy washing machine online at the EMI Store, and avail exciting offers and discounts that make these appliances extremely affordable. Additionally, you can pay for the washing machine in easy EMIs, which affords greater convenience.
Brands today offer washing machines at various price points and segments. For instance, you can purchase a new washing machine for around Rs. 15,000. At the same time, you can also find feature-rich, elegantly designed models that use state-of-the-art technology, which come with a price tag of around Rs. 50,000. Thus, there is a washer available for every customer, regardless of the budget. However, it might not be viable for the average consumer to amass the funds necessary to purchase a new washing machine.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store extends attractive deals and discounts, which significantly lower the cost of these appliances. Thus, the washing machine price is lowered by a considerable margin. In addition to the discounts, the EMI Store also dispenses the no-cost EMI provision, which allows you to pay for your favourite washer in monthly instalments, without having to deal with the additional interest charges and processing fees that usually come with EMI payments. Last but not least, you can also avail the zero down payment facility on select models, and can thus bring home a new washing machine without making any down payment.
At the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you will come across various types of washing machine models from the top brands. To help you understand the different types of washers available, we categorize them based on two aspects: loading type and their working nature.
Types of Washing Machines
Fully Automatic Washing Machines:
Fully automatic washing machines do not require manual intervention, and can finish the wash cycle by themselves. These are completely automatic, and do not require consumers to intervene during the wash process.
Semi-Automatic Washing Machines :
Semi automatic washing machines, on the other hand, require manual intervention. Consumers can intervene during the wash process, and have to accomplish several tasks, such as filling up the machine with water, or taking out the laundry from one tub and placing the clothes in the other tub to dry them.
Front Load Washing Machines :
As the name suggests, in these models, you have to load the clothes from the front. Front load washing machines are water and energy efficient, and are some of the best washing machines you can find today.
Top Load Washing Machines :
Top load washing machines allow you to load the clothes from the top, and are thus recommended for senior citizens, or for individuals who might suffer from back aches. Furthermore, these aren’t as expensive as front-load washing machines.
Today, you can find exemplary washing machine models from the top washing machine brands. The most popular washing machine brands include:
- Whirlpool Washing Machines - Whirlpool offers an impressive range of washers, and it is one of the top three washing machine brands in the country today.
- Samsung Washing Machines - Known for offering washers with cutting-edge technology and impressive features, Samsung is yet another market leader.
- IFB Washing Machines - IFB offers a truly exceptional range of front-load models, and has cemented its place as one of the top washing machine brands in the country.
- LG Washing Machines - LG is a leader in the home appliances segment, and is also one of the best brands in the washing machine industry. The brand offers washers that are driven by artificial intelligence.
- Godrej Washing Machines - One of the oldest and most trusted brands in the country, Godrej continues to remain one of the best washing machine brands today.
- Panasonic Washing Machines - Panasonic is yet another stalwart in the washing machine industry, and offers an impressive range of washing machines.